3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Nope, the first two games worked perfectly fine using the local emulator, but this time, impossible.

Wampy

Mar 21, 2019
If this is the third one where is the second one? I tried to search it, but I did not find it.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
If this is the third one where is the second one? I tried to search it, but I did not find it.
With a little effort, you'll find the original in Japanese on the internet, but not here - because there is no translation.
Only 2 of the 5 parts of this series have been translated.

capu2

May 15, 2018
With a little effort, you'll find the original in Japanese on the internet, but not here - because there is no translation.
Only 2 of the 5 parts of this series have been translated.

Actually, it's just a three-part series. The other 2 are just gaidens/spin-offs

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Actually, it's just a three-part series. The other 2 are just gaidens/spin-offs
In my opinion, they can be safely included in the series, because they complement the whole story with several elements, they are simply important prequels that bind everything together into a much fuller whole.
Although, indeed, the three main ones are the most important when it comes to pure NTR content.

blissys

Feb 21, 2019
I'm getting that feeling you get after waiting for years for something to happen, and it finally happens.
Thanks for the translation! I been waiting for two to three years for more of this series.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Where Should I put the "Patch.xp3" file (the one below the game file in the OP, the translation) ?

Mr_Ecchi

Mar 12, 2019
Thanks for the translation.

Sometimes I'm also guilty of not always reading all posts if I have questions but if it's a new thread like this it's not that time consuming to possibly find the answers to your questions.

But for those who are lazy I'll repeat what has been said already.

If your game is not opening you need to change your computer's settings to Japan so the game will think you're an actual Japanese person using a Japanese computer.

If you're still having problems opening the game you can rename the game folder and some file names to whatever you want as long as they're shorter. If they're too long (all that Japanese kanji) sometimes your computer can't process it.

Reactions: Sketchy Goblin

Secative

Mar 3, 2019
Can someone give download link of second game? Doesn't matter if its Japanese, I use Textractor.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm still at the beginning... I'm sure it's gonna be good, but...

Their logic is so twisted.
"Our daughter is doing her best to make us proud, but we can't allow her to have a sleepover with her friends."
Ok... so you'd rather teach your kid that excelling doesn't matter.

"Were her parents and don't know her friends."
Why don't you know her friends?

"Because we don't know her friends we can't allow it."
And all of that makes you bad parents

If it was my kid and she suddenly had a new group of friends I would either trust my kid's judgment in friends or if the situation called for it suggest that she invited them over or had the sleepover at my place.

(nothing important is spoiled, it's just the early situation with the daughter)

Things like these make me care less about the characters.

Reactions: Doug2009189

shuki44

Aug 24, 2018
Glad it's translated now, but I'll try to wait if maybe the 2nd game might get translated as well. It would be nicer.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Man... i wish Onboro still interested writting more Marina stories (well he kinda did in Atelier Sakura Fantia)

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes