3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 900787
Anyone know why i have this error?
here my experiences with japanese game problem usually :

1. Using local emulator for play game
2. If the folder still use japan kanji name, change to alphabet. Like " お隣の黒人夫に抱かれて啼き悶える最愛の妻 " in to "Big black cock big butt my sweet wife" (usually with this u don't need emulator)
3. Delete some name file game so it is not too long name. like "Big black cock big butt my sweet wife final orcsoft" to "Big Black cock big swap"

I'm sure some game will work with this optional

lazzarot

Jan 5, 2018
here my experiences with japanese game problem usually :

1. Using local emulator for play game
2. If the folder still use japan kanji name, change to alphabet. Like " お隣の黒人夫に抱かれて啼き悶える最愛の妻 " in to "Big black cock big butt my sweet wife" (usually with this u don't need emulator)
3. Delete some name file game so it is not too long name. like "Big black cock big butt my sweet wife final orcsoft" to "Big Black cock big swap"

I'm sure some game will work with this optional

it didn't work for me

Crim

Aug 20, 2017
Is there no second perspective in the extras section like in the previous title?

Seems weird to have three pages of "extras" but only fill one.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Oh! A story about their daughter's fate in NTR climates I would very much like to accept (she has a different character than her mother, so it could be interesting) - so I'm definitely for it.
Mariko's series is also not bad.
How about Marina and her daughter's boyfriend in the future :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I don't remember if it can be done on this topic, but here - my upload:
Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorase" Houkoku 2 Case. Moto AV Dan'yuu & Binkan Tsuma
Open the rar file with "Japanese encoding" and then use Locale Emulator, Textractor has this option too.
bandicam 2020-11-19 11-21-01-347.jpg

Thank you ! Now playing this game using VNR and two offline translator LEC (blue) and ATLAS (gold) . Now I'm starting to believe that Part 2 is really the best in the series like what many people are saying . Yamashita-san I think is the best guy partner of Marina

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
How about Marina and her daughter's boyfriend in the future :)

Thank you ! Now playing this game using VNR and two offline translator LEC (blue) and ATLAS (gold) . Now I'm starting to believe that Part 2 is really the best in the series like what many people are saying . Yamashita-san I think is the best guy partner of Marina
Wow, sure i ready for any good perv story :unsure: Personally, I'd like to see her embraced by some non-Japanese, maybe even a black man.

Hehe, I'm glad ;-) I still haven't gone through it - I just like collecting erotic games, so funny I collect aloot more of them than I play xD

As for her partner, I take your word for it, a lot will depend on the sexual scene and climate - it's cool if is original. I think I'll see for myself soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

blader_1336

May 18, 2018
View attachment 906167

Wow, how did you do that? Any guide bro I wanna play Marina 2 English as well

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Wow, how did you do that? Any guide bro I wanna play Marina 2 English as well
VNR = Visual Novel Reader, YouTube has tons of videos on how to use and configure it.
... but personally lately i prefer to use Textractor.

blader_1336

May 18, 2018
VNR = Visual Novel Reader, YouTube has tons of videos on how to use and configure it.
Ah yes I used textractor too. I just like interface used at the top with translation and japanese language. Looks cool

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Is Textractor better in terms of translation accuracy ? In VNR even though I am using two known machine translator LEC and Atlas , the grammar is still so terrible that I can only understand 30 % of it , I only use it if I really like the game and it's better than to not understand anything at all

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Ah yes I used textractor too. I just like interface used at the top with translation and japanese language. Looks cool
Yes, if you like it, Visual Novel Reader has something like this and it's actually quite convenient.

Is Textractor better in terms of translation accuracy ? In VNR even though I am using two known machine translator LEC and Atlas , the grammar is still so terrible that I can only understand 30 % of it , I only use it if I really like the game and it's better than to not understand anything at all
It's strange, but I just have the impression that it translates a little better and more often more accurately. Of course, it's possible that I just imagined it, but I tested it on an example of probably 2 or 3 games and it worked out for me, so I don't know.
After that, I stopped using Visual Novel Reader because it started to behave and crash weird at times.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Yes, if you like it, Visual Novel Reader has something like this and it's actually quite convenient.

It's strange, but I just have the impression that it translates a little better and more often more accurately. Of course, it's possible that I just imagined it, but I tested it on an example of probably 2 or 3 games and it worked out for me, so I don't know.
After that, I stopped using Visual Novel Reader because it started to behave and crash weird at times.
Did you finished Marina 2 ? Do you know how to unlock Marina's POV ? I already finished it and still her POV is locked

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Did you finished Marina 2 ? Do you know how to unlock Marina's POV ? I already finished it and still her POV is locked
No, I haven't played yet - just checked if it works -.^

In games from Atelier Sakura, after completing the game in full, you usually have to start a second time and then new options will appear, or choose the right combination of choices during the game.

Crim

Aug 20, 2017
No, I haven't played yet - just checked if it works -.^

In games from Atelier Sakura, after completing the game in full, you usually have to start a second time and then new options will appear, or choose the right combination of choices during the game.
There isn't a single option in this one.

You do however have to play a second time, and click "view Marinas perspective"

Last edited:

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
There isn't a single option in this one.

You do however have to play a second time, and click "view Marinas perspective"
So starting the game a second time should be enough to unlock all the scenes.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes