3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I just finished all parts of Marina series today. after playing it all from 1 , 2(using VNR) and 3 .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a pity you didn't play from the real beginning. Because after the premiere of 3, two more prequels of the first part were released (which are indeed a bit incomplete NTR because the main pair was not officially together yet, but they are two important parts that complete the whole story and add flavor)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
It's a pity you didn't play from the real beginning. Because after the premiere of 3, two more prequels of the first part were released (which are indeed a bit incomplete NTR because the main pair was not officially together yet, but they are two important parts that complete the whole story and add flavor)
Well I don't really care about Marina's past, she is much hotter as a wife and a mother and besides defloration is not my thing, don't like Marina when she was a virgin .

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Well I don't really care about Marina's past, she is much hotter as a wife and a mother and besides defloration is not my thing, don't like Marina when she was a virgin .
Oh, sure - i like detals like this.

raishiro

Aug 23, 2017
View attachment 906167

Thank you ! Now playing this game using VNR and two offline translator LEC (blue) and ATLAS (gold) . Now I'm starting to believe that Part 2 is really the best in the series like what many people are saying . Yamashita-san I think is the best guy partner of Marina
may i ask the link for that app.
kinda need it, thanks.

zombiefan

Mar 18, 2018
1606185492735.png
I read through the thread and no one else seems to be having this issue. Did I do something wrong? Downloaded from two different sources.

Edit: Oh i'm dumb. It was an issue with winrar not the game. lol

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

REOLSTIGMA

Aug 30, 2019
Oh damn, I've been waiting for this for a while. I tried to translate it myself throught VNR but there where phrases that wouldn't make any sense translated. Thanks for translating it, seriously...

Btw, does anyone know what happened to the translation for Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei ? last thing I knew was that the translation was already finished and they were editing the game, but it's been almomst 9 months since then.

Also... Anyone knows a group of translators who take comitions ? I'd like to have some Atelier Sakura's games translated and if I have to pay I will.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Oh damn, I've been waiting for this for a while. I tried to translate it myself throught VNR but there where phrases that wouldn't make any sense translated. Thanks for translating it, seriously...

Btw, does anyone know what happened to the translation for Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei ? last thing I knew was that the translation was already finished and they were editing the game, but it's been almomst 9 months since then.

Also... Anyone knows a group of translators who take comitions ? I'd like to have some Atelier Sakura's games translated and if I have to pay I will.
I found this concerning the game:

Sure hope it does end up translated however it's looking as though it's dropped.
On another note, the girls look good but god damn the antagonist(?) looks hilarious.
1606258490250.png

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The game looks solid and has high ratings online. I doubt if anyone had left the translation unfinished after having put so much time into it. 2-3 years of fun with translating it is a long time, even if you do it while relaxing in no rush ... either he will finish it himself or he will pass it on to someone else, need to wait.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
in the 2 or 3 games, there are any actual cheating or cucking scenes? like something happens without the husband knowing, lies, etc.

i_like_feet_69

Jan 13, 2020
may i ask the link for that app.
kinda need it, thanks.
Best program right now is Textrator ( ).

Attach to the game, play the game for a bit, then select one of the drop down options i.e. [BLAH]GetGlythOutlineA[BLAH]...

Can configure it to translate with either google or bing translation for free. But if you want really good translations(like 10x better than google or bing) you can get a API key for DeepL and use that to translate.

Hope that helps

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
in the 2 or 3 games, there are any actual cheating or cucking scenes? like something happens without the husband knowing, lies, etc.
I haven't played the second one, but I would say it's a fair assumption that there's no strict "NTR" scenes, this is primarily netorase (swinging/lending).
The closest to actual cheating/cucking would be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a spoiler for the 3rd game for anyone who hasn't played it already ^

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
There is no "Marina cuckolding report 2" or something? There are only 1 and 3? I look for "Marina cuckolding report 2" everywhere and it doesn't appear

Crim

Aug 20, 2017
There is no "Marina cuckolding report 2" or something? There are only 1 and 3? I look for "Marina cuckolding report 2" everywhere and it doesn't appear
Two exists, there's also two prequels for a total of 5 games involving Marina.
Two hasn't been translated though, due to difficulties with the game engine it uses.

DKArthas

Nov 24, 2018
For some bizzare reason the game gets stuck on the opening image of marina for me, none of the start/load options appear, though the game seem to still be running. Any idea how to fix this.

Edit: Nvm, kinda fixed the problem myself by changing the resolution.

Last edited:

emou5747

Dec 25, 2018
I found this concerning the game:

Sure hope it does end up translated however it's looking as though it's dropped.
On another note, the girls look good but god damn the antagonist(?) looks hilarious.
View attachment 914552
i played both 1 and 2.
but damn both look amazing not only that, the part 2 even got it's own dlc.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes