3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Imo this series ended exactly as it should have.
The premise was a netorase game from the very beginning, it played into the logical emotions and fears that you would have in sharing your wife.

My only gripe is that the guy from Game #2 didn't reappear in terms of sharing, since everyone seemed to like how his role played out, and the 2nd game isn't translated so I guess I'll never know.

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
Seriously, it was a missed opportunity to set up the fact that Ojii-san lives in Macau and never have Marina take a solo vacation.
Would have made for some good CG's as well.
Imo this series ended exactly as it should have.
The premise was a netorase game from the very beginning, it played into the logical emotions and fears that you would have in sharing your wife.
Could have atleast had a branch where it ends differently...
That's the point of a VN isn't it?

Willy_Warrior

Dec 5, 2017
What would your branches have been? Assuming that only the end could change, I'd go:
"Good" end: Same as the game, Kenji and Marina never try NTR play again.
"Bad" end: Marina divorces Kenji and takes Saki to live with Onii-sama.
"NeuTRal" end: At the meeting, Kenji suggests that Marina and Onii-sama can have a marriage trial period. She goes to live with him in Macau for x weeks/months, probably over the summer while Saki stays with relatives. When Marina gets back she's pregnant.

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
What would your branches have been? Assuming that only the end could change, I'd go:
"NeuTRal" end: At the meeting, Kenji suggests that Marina and Onii-sama can have a marriage trial period. She goes to live with him in Macau for x weeks/months, probably over the summer while Saki stays with relatives. When Marina gets back she's pregnant.
Did not think about the NeuTRal end but it's a good idea. A DLC with alternate ends would be nice.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Would have made for some good CG's as well.

Not necessarily, there are plenty of VN's where the ending is fixed irregardless of your choices (if you even got choices)

Reactions: superelmo

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
neutral ending idea would be perfection

Jun 26, 2018
The problem is the ending, if not almost the entire "lesson' of this game is that netorase is BAD. DO NO NOT DO IT KIDS. Kenji is labelled not even a pervert but full on immoral person for having this fetish. Marina despite enjoying it, basically hated that he had this fetish and uses her ntr encounters to basically explore the idea "hmm what life would have been like instead of Kenji".

The second game is the only one where she actually treats him properly, in the third game she basically thinks of getting a divorce BECAUSE of his fetish.

Where in the third game the ex bf is basically written to breakup the couple because he wants Marina and thinks what they are doing is wrong/immoral or whatever. Marina basically agrees and is happy at the end that it basically took rape events (lets face it this is a RAPE story, considering how the ex basically had her pass out and than tied her up to have his way with)

THAN uses more drugs to rape them over and over at the end. I'm sorry this isn't a netorase story, its a punishment story for enjoying netorase. More so the author has explicitily said he doesn't get netorase, he prefers NTR.

So if your idea of a good netorase story is having the wife raped to teach them a lesson against netorase or break them up - basically to tell the player that there is something wrong for liking netorase...than ya great story.

kuromaze

Jul 23, 2018
man, i like this artist when designing female character. they look sexy af, perfect shape of boobs, fit body shape (quite a bit muscular sometimes which is i like). i remember seeing a fanart of chie satonaka with her bikini on his twitter. it was damn good. i usually don't really like playing netorare game (lie). call me sexist or whatever, but marina body shape is the best in this game. it make sense because in the gaiden, she said that she use to play volleyball or something, and gave her first time to her senpai from the volleyball club. then end up with this ojiisama from this 3rd part of the game.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Maybe I'm missing something, but... where is the second part? I mean, on this page is part 3 (marinas cuckolding report 3) but where is the second? why does the third exist but not the second? I can't find it anywhere to download... And also, what is the name of the prequel? I would like to know

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Maybe I'm missing something, but... where is the second part? I mean, on this page is part 3 (marinas cuckolding report 3) but where is the second? why does the third exist but not the second? I can't find it anywhere to download... And also, what is the name of the prequel? I would like to know
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...oku-2-case-moto-av-danyuu-binkan-tsuma.37364/
It's not translated yet, nor is it promised to be (afaik).
Though Capu2, our saviour, has been given the tools to at least enable the process to start.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Can anyone tell me the story of Marina's cuckolding report gaiden? Or at least an overview of it.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes