3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Then... it's not NTR. ;) Cheating. NTR end with the girl/woman leaving willingly or not.
It's netorase not netorare, it's in the title.

The husbands kink is watching his wife with other men, their relationship is solid she was never going to leave.

Can someone spoil me on the story? Is the kid his?
The kid is his.

His wife has never cheated, she didn't do anything with anyone else until he brought his kink up.

Reactions: Jake Axeknuckle

mehmin

Sep 2, 2017
The 2nd installment runs on a Majiro Engine.. and it sucks big time. I tried translating it but the script kept breaking on me
What programs do people usually use to translate VNs?
I've been wondering about it and only got to Translator++, but that's for RPGMs and the likes...

capu2

May 15, 2018
Can someone summarize what we need to know from the 2nd game to fullly understand the story of this game?
I played it before in full Japanese. Basically, it's like the first one but this time with an AV actor. Marina almost fell for the guy at the end but the guy is a "good guy" so he didn't steal the wife. The Netorase play continued up to Marina 3 but something has changed.

And so for this installment, I recommend finishing the story up to Marina 3 alt scenes to know the whole story. If you just finish up to Kenji's part, you'll be confused.

Reactions: Noobeginner
May 3, 2019
I played it before in full Japanese. Basically, it's like the first one but this time with an AV actor. Marina almost fell for the guy at the end but the guy is a "good guy" so he didn't steal the wife. The Netorase play continued up to Marina 3 but something has changed.

And so for this installment, I recommend finishing the story up to Marina 3 alt scenes to know the whole story. If you just finish up to Kenji's part, you'll be confused.
Awesome thank you!

Mar 7, 2020
Went trough the game - essentially a copy of 1st one. Very little new ideas and no development in action. Though kudos to translator - excellent job done.

Nov 24, 2017
Damn, part 3 hit hard emotionally. I'm sure some people with an NTR fetish that plays Part 3 will lose interest in the fetish for sure.

capu2

May 15, 2018
D
What programs do people usually use to translate VNs?
I've been wondering about it and only got to Translator++, but that's for RPGMs and the likes...
It depends on the engine.
I used Notepad++ plus github tools to translate this game. I also used it to add break codes, text delays and “if” values

Apparently the devs omitted lines that the writer initially wrote. I added those lines so that we can fully immerse ourselves in what the writer really wants to happen.

marispiper

May 13, 2017
Awesome, thanks for this, been waiting sooo long for a translation. Kind of in love with Marina.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes