Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
лучшая влеш игра в которую я когда либо играл
стоит ли ждать обновления или же из за блокировки Flash player ждать не стоит?
We can only pray that the unity port does as well, if not better. Best not to hold your breath on an update for a title made on a forcedfully deprecated engine.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
лучшая влеш игра в которую я когда либо играл
стоит ли ждать обновления или же из за блокировки Flash player ждать не стоит?
У автора и без блокировки Flash проблем хватает. Если и выйдет что-то, то уже только ремейк на Unity, с переименованными персонажами в надежде что Nintendo опять не докопаются.

Да, и старайся все же на английском писать, форум все же англоязычный, как минимум не вежливо, да и поймут тебя далеко не все.

-----

Author has enough problems even without Flash being blocked. Even if he would try something, he would use Unity, with renamed characters in hope what Nintendo wouldn't attack him again.

Oh, and try to use English next time, this is English-language forum, it's rude at the very least, and few people would understand you.

Last edited:
Reactions: FacelessLN

s233937

Feb 21, 2021
У автора и без блокировки Flash проблем хватает. Если и выйдет что-то, то уже только ремейк на Unity, с переименованными персонажами в надежде что Nintendo опять не докопаются.

Да, и старайся все же на английском писать, форум все же англоязычный, как минимум не вежливо, да и поймут тебя далеко не все.

s233937

Feb 21, 2021
I'm sorry the fact is that I don't know much English (at least not yet) but I will write through yandex translate

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Peach to remove layers of clothing? Like revealing her tits, for example? I know 1+A/D cycles outfits, wondered if there's a code for this as well.

tainleyv

Aug 6, 2019
Does anyone know how to get Peach to remove layers of clothing? Like revealing her tits, for example? I know 1+A/D cycles outfits, wondered if there's a code for this as well.
in the settings you can choose at which breast size her bra tears off and her tits will be revealed.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
in the settings you can choose at which breast size her bra tears off and her tits will be revealed.
Thanks! I tried that and when I increase the size of her breasts in the outfit room it doesn't break the bra. Does it have to be when it happens in gameplay? (picking up a red mushroom, I think?)

tainleyv

Aug 6, 2019
Thanks! I tried that and when I increase the size of her breasts in the outfit room it doesn't break the bra. Does it have to be when it happens in gameplay? (picking up a red mushroom, I think?)
As far as I remember, yes: it only works in gameplay (when you pick up red mushroom)

Reactions: Artix0

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I gotta say, the bra breaking is rather finicky to have working. Where does the thresholds start and end when setting the bra size to make it snap upon getting a mushroom? And why doesn't it work at any point over or under the size threshold when picking up another power-up?

Reactions: Artix0

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
How can I translate the game into Spanish? If someone knows how you could help me, please, it's that I don't speak English and I don't know what it says, I'm sorry

Reactions: pacolel

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
How can I translate the game into Spanish? If someone knows how you could help me, please, it's that I don't speak English and I don't know what it says, I'm sorry
It'd be a little complicated to do so.
Basically you'd either have to get the .fla file that the .swf file is made from and edit all the text in it, or you would have to find something to crack the .swf files and translate them yourself. I'm sure such tools exist, but I don't know what any of them are and probably could not help you.

Reactions: ConejoSSJ

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
Why'd the hell did this lose it's pregnancy tag!!!!? I know it's abandoned, i know the dev is working on a new version (a unity or something with a different art direction version) but let's not surprise someone with that. (Or should we...?) :unsure:
is there a post for it or do you know when it'll come out?

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
is there a post for it or do you know when it'll come out?
Really only heard it through this thread and it's been awhile since then, so at this point i only have theories and rumors, but no concrete facts... Srry mate.

You can still play this if you download a flash player. After which you have to manually open it from the flash player you downloaded.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
would not be able to recreate this game using another program? it was practically complete , just missing some animation

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
would not be able to recreate this game using another program? it was practically complete , just missing some animation
Well there is a program (that i believe is called Godot, could be wrong about that) that works essentially like flash player. which could revive this potentially but i don't know the details of the process. i'll leave with that, but be aware that nintendo could crack down on the attempt and also remember that it was originally made by someone else, so creative property law stuff to walk around...

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes