BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
Hello there! Care to talk? I've tried to contact Creeping Death and other staff just to say that I and some guys want to continue programming PUT(Peach Untold Tale) game. I have proof (Kasaix contact, prints and everything). Just need to contextualize the situation, then I'll try to make a home here until things get better and I fell at least safe (you know, DCMA 'reactions', some depression, etc). Then we can see newer versions with features people prefer first and more activities.
Take your time no need to rush Ivan i still love your work and will wait for it ;)

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
what's stopping anyone from modding the game
The game's art and coding are abominations to flash. Be prepared to spend the next 2 years just figuring out how to go about modding it without everything falling apart.

No offense to the game and dev - I love it. Just being honest with what little adobe flash knowledge I have.

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
The game's art and coding are abominations to flash. Be prepared to spend the next 2 years just figuring out how to go about modding it without everything falling apart.

No offense to the game and dev - I love it. Just being honest with what little adobe flash knowledge I have.
sorry got my hands full on my own mod project for the blue team

efthkal

Mar 18, 2021
How to complete world 4 level 4 boggly tree? It requires to find a wooden toilet but I searched everywhere from the level and I can't seem to find it. An answer would be appreciated.

Nexius

Aug 30, 2018
How to complete world 4 level 4 boggly tree? It requires to find a wooden toilet but I searched everywhere from the level and I can't seem to find it. An answer would be appreciated.
The toilet is in the left of the place where there are bubbles.

Reactions: efthkal

Nexius

Aug 30, 2018
I dunno tech all that well, someone explain the difference bewteen the Exe version and the Swf version please.
The exe version is an executable of your game, if you click on this your game will launch.
The swf version is a file where you have to use adobe flash player to open and play the game.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes