ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
Someone knows how it works the damage system in this game?? because sometimes i got hurt by for example a plant and other times the plant just fuck peach. Also how it works the red mushroom for health? it's only to get bigger boobs or it gives you more health? Oh and when i save a costume in the inventory, how do i equip those costumes that i picked up from the levels?

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Someone knows how it works the damage system in this game?? because sometimes i got hurt by for example a plant and other times the plant just fuck peach. Also how it works the red mushroom for health? it's only to get bigger boobs or it gives you more health? Oh and when i save a costume in the inventory, how do i equip those costumes that i picked up from the levels?
1) Damage System works the following way: Clothing Damage takes priority until considered fully naked and lose the power-up you had on, then the Lust Gauge gets drained on subsequent hits. The exception that flips both priorities are the Nurse Power-ups, while the Bowsette Power-up completely protects you from Involuntary Sex Scene, considering every contact as clothing damage, except vs Bosses. The next time you get hit with zero lust, you lose a life. Sex scenes often happen when you are grounded and, from neutral entities, or with intact clothes, with high enough lust. If the character acts tipsy or ditzy, then any next hit can lead to a sex scene.
2) While the Super Mushroom grows your character's breast, what counts as giving you protection from an extra hit is the bracelet that you get for grabbing one. This Bracelet takes top priority over clothing damage.
3) To use items in your "inventory", you have to press Z on the World Map. But it depends on your control scheme chosen, so press the menu button to read which key opens it.

tainleyv

Aug 6, 2019
лучшая влеш игра в которую я когда либо играл
стоит ли ждать обновления или же из за блокировки Flash player ждать не стоит?
Прикол в том что Нинтендо "попросили" автора перестать разработку, т.к. использование образов персонажей и названий/имён является нарушением копирайта (про Fair use они конечно же не знают). Так что единственный вариант как продолжить игру это перерисовать всех персонажей так чтобы они не были похожи на персонажей марио. Автор говорил что бросать игру не собирается, но с тех пор от него никаких новостей не было так что игра вроде как жива, а вроде как и нет.

The problem is that Nintendo made copyright claim to the author, for using images of the characters form mario francise and names (apparently they didn't hear about fair use *sarcasm* ). So the only way to continue developing of the game is to redo all cahrecters in the game (and change names). Author said that he will not abandon the game but since then there were no news form him so the game right now is kinda "alive" but also kinda "dead" at the same time.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
Hello there! Care to talk? I've tried to contact Creeping Death and other staff just to say that I and some guys want to continue programming PUT(Peach Untold Tale) game. I have proof (Kasaix contact, prints and everything). Just need to contextualize the situation, then I'll try to make a home here until things get better and I fell at least safe (you know, DCMA 'reactions', some depression, etc). Then we can see newer versions with features people prefer first and more activities.
Hello Ivan
I am a fan of your works.
I am so glad you are coming back after everything that had happened.
I wish you have recovered from this experience and from all the bads that had come afterwards.
Hoping the best, and i can't wait to see you again and your projects back.
Keep your firm feet on the ground and your head above the cloud.
Please don't get discouraged but neither don't overstress your self.
I wish you the best.

Reactions: RoseWulfLea

koldkirby

Apr 18, 2022
Hello there! Care to talk? I've tried to contact Creeping Death and other staff just to say that I and some guys want to continue programming PUT(Peach Untold Tale) game. I have proof (Kasaix contact, prints and everything). Just need to contextualize the situation, then I'll try to make a home here until things get better and I fell at least safe (you know, DCMA 'reactions', some depression, etc). Then we can see newer versions with features people prefer first and more activities.
good to see you're doing alright, Ivan.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Ivan idk if its silly or a good idea to ask but ¿could it be possible to see the release of the v3.49? that if there's content and of course bug fixes or not whatsoever.

Of course to share in here

Reactions: glorbgon

joebob1784

Aug 29, 2018
the gamed no longer works for me. it will load in flash player but I cannot change ay options and or some buttons do not work.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
too bad this doesnt have pregnancy that really would have been the cherry on top.

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
oh youre right thats a missing tag
Missing tags: Ahegao, Bestiality, Bukkake, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Futa/Trans, Furry, Handjob, Humiliation, Internal View, Lactation, Lesbian, Masturbation, Monster Girl, Multiple Endings, Multiple Penetration, Multiple Protagonist, Platformer (cuz Side Scroller isn't enough indicator of the gameplay), Possession, Pregnancy, Sleep Sex, Spanking, Stripping, Transformation (for 5 cases, so it counts), Titfuck, Urination, Virgin, Voiced, Vore (Soft Vore, but vore nonetheless).

overlord5

Sep 8, 2017
we actually started on it, way back but the physics where being a bitch and then Ivan got sick, and now it is completely dead with the DMCA
the next project was supposed to be Unity and we got some physics up and running but Ivan has stopped responding to me so who knows at this point

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes