jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
Hello there! Care to talk? I've tried to contact Creeping Death and other staff just to say that I and some guys want to continue programming PUT(Peach Untold Tale) game. I have proof (Kasaix contact, prints and everything). Just need to contextualize the situation, then I'll try to make a home here until things get better and I fell at least safe (you know, DCMA 'reactions', some depression, etc). Then we can see newer versions with features people prefer first and more activities.
I have literally dreamed of this games return. The scenes are phenomenal and the gameplay is really good too! I love you dude stay safe and don't give up.

sanjix1

May 16, 2017
Anyone got an idea whats wrong with mine? i load up the EXE and the player that opens is just a light blue screen with no other visuals. can't do anything.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Anyone got an idea whats wrong with mine? i load up the EXE and the player that opens is just a light blue screen with no other visuals. can't do anything.
Probably your system does not support flash.
My windows 10 supports just fine

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Can you play as pauline? I also remember playing one on a website I think you were able to choose a Samus Aran skin is that still on this game?

hentai_user

Apr 6, 2021
Hello there! Care to talk? I've tried to contact Creeping Death and other staff just to say that I and some guys want to continue programming PUT(Peach Untold Tale) game. I have proof (Kasaix contact, prints and everything). Just need to contextualize the situation, then I'll try to make a home here until things get better and I fell at least safe (you know, DCMA 'reactions', some depression, etc). Then we can see newer versions with features people prefer first and more activities.
My man i hope you are doing good again. This game possibly coming back is sth i didn't expect for 2022 xD

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
I know you're just starting to get back but i have an idea for a game mode.
After rescuing Mario a new mode should unlock where you play as Mario through levels and can bring peach along to use for puzzles (Like holding a lever or button for you) and if you don't go back for her kinky stuff happens.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes