Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Worst of all, he was about to release version 3.49, which would have new content :/
It was that and many bug fixes. We had some of the patch notes for that, but I forgot where they were. In any case, 3.49 is technically lost media until further notice, since they were done, but not published. Who knows how many backups of the original game files did Ivan made since he last stopped working on the flash version publicly.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
If you're talking about the abandoned tag at the top, that gets put on automatically if a game is incomplete and hasn't recieved updates for a long enough period of time (I can't remember if it was a year, or longer). It doesn't matter if there is active communication from devs in the thread, it goes on.

Azothh

Jul 6, 2020
I know this is a long shot but is there any word on this? I know it says abandoned but this is the first h game I played, was hoping to see it through to the end ahaha

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
I know this is a long shot but is there any word on this? I know it says abandoned but this is the first h game I played, was hoping to see it through to the end ahaha
flash is dead so this game (this version of it at least) is just as dead unless someone out there is willing to put up with modding it

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Unless Ivan log in this forum and decides to answer if he still got the v3.49 and decide to release it either if its unfinished or with low updates, then its safe to say he's long gone and doing other kind of related game like it was mentioned a couple of pages earlier?

Jack12314

Apr 30, 2022
How to find your saved game because i played the old version and i don't now where to find it please can someone tell me

overlord5

Sep 8, 2017
How to find your saved game because i played the old version and i don't now where to find it please can someone tell me
i surggest you don't as it had some issues between versions, just run through the final version as no new versions are likely to ever come

Reactions: Jack12314

overlord5

Sep 8, 2017
seems the changelog is now down, but he mentions it somewhere in a post on this thread

ZalkonGG

Sep 9, 2017
seems the changelog is now down, but he mentions it somewhere in a post on this thread
These update notes exist before the DMCA warning, which gave a little hope was the February message in 2022, but, Ivan seems to have disappeared again. It's a bit sad, because at LoK Forum there's an account about someone who loved this game and I feel a little sad to see how it ended.

Mx64

Apr 23, 2020
I just hope he returns someday.
I still play PUT from time to time to be honest...
It'll be amazing if he at least says something about the future.

All we can do is wait.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
If ivan ever comes back to this forum to talk and share about his other project with whoever he's working with, then it could be totally nice if he's on the clear to release that v3.49 for good reminisce sake if anything!

I been still playing this just to remember how things on flash was done with a gist of good sound and average animations

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes