Minunval

Jan 16, 2020
Stuck on this screen how do I get off of it and play the game? No start or anything. I've tried just playing the exe version and I've tried of sfw version, and seems nothing work any suggestions on what to do?

Screenshot 2023-06-26 172251.png

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Stuck on this screen how do I get off of it and play the game? No start or anything. I've tried just playing the exe version and I've tried of sfw version, and seems nothing work any suggestions on what to do?

View attachment 2726689
Will try to help you friend.

First. Try to clear flash player cache.
1. Right clic on the game title screen.
2. Selecet Settings or config.
3. Then go to Local storage tab.
4. Move the slider to permit no content storage. Accept, close your game and open it again.
This will clear your cache files for the game. Make sure the changes were saved.
5. Do step 4 again. But this time move the slider to "unlimited" or other quantities in order to give the game permission to store cache again.

If that does not work for you. Search for another Flash projector. Try using "flashplayer_32_sa.exe"
Be careful when you are downloading exe files to your computer. Always scan those files using an antivirus program.
Flash projector must not give you any warnings about virus.

Hope this will help you friend. This is a very good game.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020

4. Move the slider to permit no content storage. Accept, close your game and open it again.
This will clear your cache files for the game. Make sure the changes were saved.
5. Do step 4 again. But this time move the slider to "unlimited" or other quantities in order to give the game permission to store cache again.

If that does not work for you. Search for another Flash projector. Try using "flashplayer_32_sa.exe"
Be careful when you are downloading exe files to your computer. Always scan those files using an antivirus program.

any solution for gallery, my gallery not showing full animations it's just show like 5 sec of each animation.

Minunval

Jan 16, 2020

Thank you that worked

Whitty1556

Sep 29, 2021
(translated with google translator)
Hi guys, I've been looking for this game for a while to play it again, and I noticed something strange, I swear on my life that I played this game a few years ago but it was different, but the coolest thing I have now is that there was a bowsette skin and a section to change the costume that peach acquired when wearing the costume, and I think the character of starfox didn't seem like it, I don't know if what I played is a lost version, but I wanted to know if you knew anything about it,
-

I hope I'm not disturbing, although this thread has been inactive for a long time.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
(translated with google translator)
Hi guys, I've been looking for this game for a while to play it again, and I noticed something strange, I swear on my life that I played this game a few years ago but it was different, but the coolest thing I have now is that there was a bowsette skin and a section to change the costume that peach acquired when wearing the costume, and I think the character of starfox didn't seem like it, I don't know if what I played is a lost version, but I wanted to know if you knew anything about it,
-

I hope I'm not disturbing, although this thread has been inactive for a long time.
You played the original version from Playshapes.
This is a newer version. But sadly, this version was abandoned because of Nintendo sh1tty threats.
That's it.

MeNoiMehoi

Jun 18, 2019
Joiplay recently added a ruffle plugin so flash games can be played on it. I tried this game, honestly not expecting much, but it actually ran the opening up to the beginning part with choosing clothing and what not. It however did not run past the initial 3x lives screen. I messed with settings and got nowhere, just wondering if anyone else would like to attempt to make it run.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
This is the last build. And there will not be a new one.
F*cking Nintendo threated the dev, so, he was forced to stop developing the game.
Sorry.
Wasn't just Nintendo, but that Journalist that pushed for that public exposure, which lead to that.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes