VN Ren'Py Marked for Eternity [Chp. 4 v0.4 Remake] [Horn nii-san]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes
Jul 17, 2020
Android version is broken
1) bar sliders in preferences screen are 20x bigger than they're supposed to be and take over the screen.
2) screen size overflows the bounds of my device's sceeen causing dialogue box to be cut-off about halfway through character's name and the first couple words of dialogue on the left side of every line

Last edited:

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Here are a few things that annoy the hell out of me. Dev forces you to go in a certain direction and make certain choices, and if you don't choose "correctly", you'll lose a character completely. What the fuck is it with devs not understanding that "Game Over" aka shitty choice is always a bad thing. The fact that you always have to choose a certain forced option made me hit ctrl. And I don't miss any of this game or the lost story that that ctrl button took away. How fucking hard is it to make those choices only negative, so that it just drops either relationship points or something similar. But the dev thinks it's a damn good idea to block the whole fucking character from MC if you choose wrong, ie a shitty choice.

Another annoyance was the jumping between different times and dimensions.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
So after playing through it to its current end.

I feel like I didnt like it very much. But not the worse game for sure.
The blue hearts and red hearts just ends up ticking me off. I dont like the idea where it like forcing you to make the correct answer if I dont want to miss content. At some point in the game I just went fuck it. and choose the glow drink and went with it with a "well fuck you too bitch" and left.. only for her to come back into the story anyway. Then I somehow told her I wanted to learn magic and was a time traver ? When???? Told her to fuck off when she complained my drink was boring. And then you have the quizzes on topics you dont know much about and expected to know all the answers from nowhere shown in game. Its like we are expected to be some history gurus to know the answers.

Story might be worth following, even tho I dont realy like Time travel that much. There was very little spicy content (3 masturbation and 2 handjob scenes) and the MC doesnt really show any ambition to get in any girls pants or take control of them. The only time you chose an option for this, it gave a blue heart which is a negative penalty (asking sex as the reward from Violet from saving her mum from a coma which is by not natural means,). So I get pretty shitty with this system.

But not to be all doom and gloom, I actually like the MCs model, and the comedy was pretty funny. And does have a nice array of girls. That, and the Story might be the only reason I might come back in a few updates to check it out again. But I wouldnt say its something to right home about.

I was getting so pissed off with the forcing that I hit ctrl and let it go without even looking at what I was choosing. Several times there was a flash of blue, but at that point it didn't matter anymore. I used ctrl to see what the game would give me and then deleted the game.

Reactions: MAD6999
Aug 22, 2017
I tried out this game and I really don't understand ANYTHING. Plotwise this seems all over the place. Almost like you got dropped in to a story five season in, yet they're still calling it season 1. Nothing is really explained. It just gets crazier and crazier without ever explaining what just happened or why. And from a sex game stand point, this game seems to barely have any content at all. Not sure you can call it a slow burn either since, as previously stated, character and plotwise, you're not really growing with what is going on. It's a real shame too. I like a lot of the assets, but seriously, I have no idea what is going on.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So after 2 years dev make chap. 4 ! ok slow is ok rember me on a othr game Balck garden. so maybe in 4 years i play capter 6

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
This is certainly intriguing, confusing but intriguing. I'm compelled to know what the hell is going on! :LOL:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should have a WT mod . I got so confused playing this game. I was just choosing any opyions i liked but as I got farther in the game, I think I chose something I wasn't supposed to or something.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Sorry if this question has already been answered, i couldn't find it skimming through the comments. A small portion of my screen on the left hand side side is cut off, blocking two to three letters of the text, not sure about the right hand side yet. When I played on PC it was fine, but not on android. I have the base game, no mods, from f95. Can I fix this myself or no?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'm just checking to see if there's any info released with regards to the status of the next update (V0.5). The last post from the dev on Patreon was in Feb 12 2024.

I really hope this project doesn't get abandoned. (Fingers are crossed.)

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Some words of the dialogue is out of the screen.
I am Android user, playing on Samsung A52.

Is this happened on PC/Mac too or only on Android..??

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes