VN Ren'Py Marked for Eternity [Chp. 4 v0.4 Remake] [Horn nii-san]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey guys, for me the compressed GoFile d/l came up immediately as infected, but, the Pixeldrain compressed d/l was no problem. FYI.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"... about a town called West Mountain"---

Yeah? West Mountain, is that in Okinawa or Japan mainland?

Take a look at your graphics and tell us that the town is called "West Mountain" once more.

Or find a tool that will make non-Japanese characters.

• Haha
Reactions: jetama

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
"... about a town called West Mountain"---

Yeah? West Mountain, is that in Okinawa or Japan mainland?

Take a look at your graphics and tell us that the town is called "West Mountain" once more.

Or find a tool that will make non-Japanese characters.
Or, y'know, you could just leave and stick to wanking to your creepy, rictus-grinning Daz models.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Would be better for the step mom and be forced to come back to mom, but oh well, I guess life doesn't go the way MC wants.

The game has high reviews but they are only 2, is the game decent? The overview made me intrigued.

under patron rules step or blood its all incest
I trust science more than a random shitty website that works the same between milkers and actually hardworking devs.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Man this update was really confusing everything happens at a breakneck speed. Got a few laughs out of it though.
Is there supposed to be another page for love stats for the LIs? I was getting points for girls that weren't listed.

corkui

Oct 22, 2022
can you put the walkthrough on something other than the Useless MIXdrop? you just get ' Invalid ticket ID. Please try again '

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
For me game still has little adult content. Hope there will be more animated scenes as these already existing as they look quite good (y) I also would suggest adding moans during animations and please add some in game walkthrough or at least give some hints, what impact has one or other decision on progress :)

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
what fucking button do you push to avoid getting beheaded by that tattooed psycho? there's just a ">>" on the screen. What fucking button is that?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes