VN Ren'Py Marked for Eternity [Chp. 4 v0.4 Remake] [Horn nii-san]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
agreed, step-family is also not incest...
unless there is a choice or patch or something, specially when it is written as if actually family members instead of step.
The story would have to be slightly redone as well, since the MC's actual mom died. While not too hard by itself such patches are not universal. New AVN update will need a new patch to play it without crashes (if it loads at all). Most don't want to bother, unless it's really popular like Treasure of Nadia, the sequel of which I think the modders have given up until the final release since so much shit changes under the hood with every update.

Reactions: SBSeed1

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
MarkedForEternity-2.0Remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: xizaaR

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Real incest please, not this step-cest nonsense. If you're inspired by Once in a Lifetime, as least have the decency to get a real incest patch like it has. ;)
Doubtful.
The real mother appears in the storyline (in a vision, to be precise) and it is possible that she didn't die at all. So it is likely that she will show up again.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
I want to see the next version!
Technically there are some flaws: some pictures are a bit shaky, and then I don't like this too Japanese style (I don't like it so much that I forgot the name again . But that's purely personal :p )
But the story, the writing, yes, I like that. I feel a bit lost in all these twists and turns, but I want to continue to know what happens next.
Well, on the sex side, it's not really enough to jerk off at every frame but on the adventure side, it's really gripping

So hats off to you, dev, and I can't wait for the continuation!

Reactions: Horn nii-san

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
just started this... we are asked if we want to change our last name(defualt is Nolan).. but the step mom is referred to by Anna as Ms Morgan? she is married to our father.. so she is supposed to have the same last name as us?

maybelaterd00

Aug 9, 2021
can someone tell me were is the app to start the game is it is missing and the only one i see is in the py3 folder and it does not start the game. My av does not trigger and i have dl the game 3 times now am i missing something or is the app just not ther from the dev?? any help is welcome thank you in advance

Shadowkeeper

May 22, 2019
just started this... we are asked if we want to change our last name(defualt is Nolan).. but the step mom is referred to by Anna as Ms Morgan? she is married to our father.. so she is supposed to have the same last name as us?
Not necessarily, here in Europe for instance the wife doesn't take the husbands name in marriage.
Plus, it's the easiest way of keeping the incest police away...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spawn420

Horn nii-san

Developer of Marked for Eternity
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I want to see the next version!
Technically there are some flaws: some pictures are a bit shaky, and then I don't like this too Japanese style (I don't like it so much that I forgot the name again . But that's purely personal :p )
But the story, the writing, yes, I like that. I feel a bit lost in all these twists and turns, but I want to continue to know what happens next.
Well, on the sex side, it's not really enough to jerk off at every frame but on the adventure side, it's really gripping

So hats off to you, dev, and I can't wait for the continuation!
Oh wow, thank you for your kind words!

Horn nii-san

Developer of Marked for Eternity
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Good question, she goes by her original name. They are a modern family

• Haha
Reactions: Spawn420

aQrata

Jan 9, 2018
Ill start saying that overall i liked the game.

My biggest recommendation for the creator would be changing the game icon and logo, it looks awfully close to a swastika and since its the first thing you see in the game it made me doubt if i should play or not. Maybe im to squeamish but after seeing it made me super wary about game content to be honest.

As for the game itself i got no complains, interesting story with good storytelling and worldbuilding, humor got better in the last update. Graphics and character design are decent, i would spend a little more on character building since we know absolutely nothing about characters and have no defined personalities. Honestly i dont care about the incest stuff, which it doesnt change the quality of your work imo.

Overall great work, good decision to not include sandbox and focusing on story with a mc whos not a 14 yo creep, also females having regular body proportions is a plus.

• Red Heart

AShortBusVet

Apr 25, 2020
Any chance of finding a walkthrough link that works? The one here just tries to install stuff on my machine over and over.

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
OKAY the saturday to sunday transition got really mad confusing but I quite like it, I really love these kind of themes I just wasn't ready lmao. I think I'll have to play the second chapter again.

Good game! Good inspirations and references, keep up! ♥

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes