VN Ren'Py Marked for Eternity [Chp. 4 v0.4 Remake] [Horn nii-san]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hey man. Sorry to respond this late but I didn't know that my game was on this site...
If you could still give me your version, that would be awesome. (Even tho I'm already finished making a full chapter)
If you would rather send it to me privately you can always dm me on discord or .
My Discord name is Horn nii-san#8176.

Thank you in advance!

Horn nii-san
Sorry, it's been a while and after a hard drive fail, those files are... no more. :(

I've updated my original post to remove the link to the now, non existent zip file.

Good luck with your game!

Horn nii-san

Developer of Marked for Eternity
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Sorry, it's been a while and after a hard drive fail, those files are... no more. :(

I've updated my original post to remove the link to the now, non existent zip file.

Good luck with your game!
Damn that must hurt. I was so curious too haha
Hope u didn't spend too much time making that version...
Also, I bet ur gonna like the new update

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Damn that must hurt. I was so curious too haha
Hope u didn't spend too much time making that version...
Also, I bet ur gonna like the new update
Hi Horn nii-san,

(Hard drive fail) Yeah sometimes life kicks you in the balls, while patting you on the head.

P.S. I know some people on F95 like that sort of thing in their games (not within my kink headspace personally... but I digress). :p

I'll try out your update when I can, and as always (for every Game Dev - the ones I like, and for the ones which I'll never play their games, create that content, get it out there, you'll find your fans), good luck on your game!

Gameplay update - Seems like the game has been shortened in some way, I don't remember it being so quick, just as it was starting, it was over. :unsure:

Last edited:

Horn nii-san

Developer of Marked for Eternity
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 1409499

Overview:
Marked for Eternity is a sci-fi/supernatural visual novel about a town called West Mountain, where there lay more questions then anwsers. It revolves around a student living with his stepmom. (obviously) His life took a u-turn after his mother died in a car accident. To make things worse; his father is hospitalised for unknown reasons.

Will he ever find out what is wrong with his father?
Is there more to West Mountain then he thinks? Will these questions ever be anwsered?

It's your turn now to unravel the mysteries of West Mountain.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-17
Release Date: 2021-09-17
Developer: Horn nii-san - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 Part 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -

View attachment 1409544 View attachment 1409545 View attachment 1409546 View attachment 1409547 View attachment 1409548 View attachment 1409549

Hey man, could you maybe upload the newest version of my game?
Thanks in advance!

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I really liked Once in a Lifetime, and this certainly reminds me of it a lot. Though I think Lifetime had a much better beginning, introducing us to everything quite a bit slower. Anyway, here's some complaints:

If you don't go to the mall with Isabella, the 'drakemad' variable remains undefined, which causes 2 errors down the line. Which is almost fine, since that makes it skip the mall-related dialogue, but this should probably fixed.

Hm... That's actually it, at least as far as objective problems go. If I may add a personal gripe:
I'm not a fan of being offered a blowjob with no way to decline, even if it doesn't quite get that far. It's the fastest way to make me lose interest in a game.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
influenced by once in a lifetime instant download loved that game sarah reminds me of lauren and she was my fav in that game since pregnancy can be turned on or off my question is pregnancy going to be a endgame thing or will it be through out the game

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes