VN Ren'Py Marked for Eternity [Chp. 4 v0.4 Remake] [Horn nii-san]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Any incest patch in the works or is she always going to be the "stepmom" at least she ain't the landlady :rolleyes:. Seriously though I would love to live in a world where a hot as hell landlady runs around half naked and lets you live there rent free

Reactions: ZaynX

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
fucking the stepmother is not incest as far as I know and in the case of the step-sisters it's just half incest lol
Actually step siblings aren't blood related at all however if you include the step mother and daughter getting it on it's still considered incest as they're still related and as such it's against the Patreon LAW :rolleyes:

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Honestly don't know why more games just don't add a system to change the relationships manually it would bypass the Patreon guidelines and still allow incest. multiple game types have done it, it should be possible regardless of the game engine being used.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
fucking the stepmother is not incest as far as I know and in the case of the step-sisters it's just half incest lol
uhhh no no, that is half-sisters, step is still not incest. Although I have played a game where the half-sister is referred to as step-sister ironically.

Also so much for being inspired by OIALT... that had an incest patch :p

Someone give this dev some "Unofficial" inspiration, for an "unofficial" patch.

edit: no lie, within like 4min of posting this comment, I got a notification of OIALT getting a new rating.

killer 13

May 14, 2022
Actually step siblings aren't blood related at all however if you include the step mother and daughter getting it on it's still considered incest as they're still related and as such it's against the Patreon LAW :rolleyes:

sensura always starts like this, in a few years they will ban it is all note this, there are certain tags type of rape that I hate but I am totally against sensura of any tag

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
he must be referring to the ban on incest games, I don't know if sensura is the correct word
It is he means censor and he's right. Basically the point of the post was stating that it always starts small like banning direct incest mom/son brother/sister and eventually it covers non direct incest stepmom/stepson stepbrother/stepsister. He says he's against all types of censor.

Horn nii-san

Developer of Marked for Eternity
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
influenced by once in a lifetime instant download loved that game sarah reminds me of lauren and she was my fav in that game since pregnancy can be turned on or off my question is pregnancy going to be a endgame thing or will it be through out the game
It'll only affect the ending

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I can't bear the thought that MC's father is in coma, instead of being dead. How am I suppose to feel good when I get to the stepmom? Should I play this game?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes