RPGM Completed Mary’s Undercover Investigation of the Mansion of an Unscrupulous Politician [v1.0] [Yellow Ribbon Dress]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
MarysUndercoverInvestigationOfTheMansionOfAnUnscrupulousPolitician-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
Fun little time waster of a game... But...
Check the formatting. The word wrap can be increased, the text is only taking half the text box and often giving blank boxes because of run-on. And there are multiple occasions where the speakers name appears in the text box instead of at the top of it because it's formatted incorrectly.
And I'd recommend doing a find and replace on "teacher". The bad guy politician is constantly being referred to as teacher because of the translation.
And minor one, the detective levels aren't translated in the status screen.
I hate to be one to complain about free stuff, but this is all stuff that could have been picked up with a quick run through of the game to check it.
Still, thank you for your work.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Hmm, well i got the password from overhearing the two people in the records room, which is chocolate/champagne and oranges or something like that, just where do I use it, the door wanting a password does not accept it, and there appears to be nowhere else to interact with either.

Honestly though most games like this really need a decent walkthrough to go with them, as most people will get along fine, but now and then you just end up sitting there going, well now where.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Fun little time waster of a game... But...
Check the formatting. The word wrap can be increased, the text is only taking half the text box and often giving blank boxes because of run-on. And there are multiple occasions where the speakers name appears in the text box instead of at the top of it because it's formatted incorrectly.
And I'd recommend doing a find and replace on "teacher". The bad guy politician is constantly being referred to as teacher because of the translation.
And minor one, the detective levels aren't translated in the status screen.
I hate to be one to complain about free stuff, but this is all stuff that could have been picked up with a quick run through of the game to check it.
Still, thank you for your work.
Just checked the game for about 5 minutes and I was gonna post this.
There are a plethora of errors in formatting. The text itself is "understandable", but for someone who works with Japanese AI translations for a living, I can tell pretty easily that it's directly translated from Japanese without concern for context or editing.

I dunno why this guy is saying he's a "translator" when this is literally AI-translated and completely unedited.
This is EXACTLY why MTLs should die, because it only encourages laziness and more of this trash; Westerners are probably conflating bad H-games with bad translations when in reality, if we actually had localizers or even native speakers who'd at least attempt to work on a translation, we could have quite a few decent translations of desired H-games.

At the very least, edit your MTLs. It's really not that hard to correct these things.
Don't be like that broken dude who literally breaks games because he doesn't know what he's doing when "translating".

Reactions: Zippix

hentify~

Jun 9, 2024
Just checked the game for about 5 minutes and I was gonna post this.
There are a plethora of errors in formatting. The text itself is "understandable", but for someone who works with Japanese AI translations for a living, I can tell pretty easily that it's directly translated from Japanese without concern for context or editing.

I dunno why this guy is saying he's a "translator" when this is literally AI-translated and completely unedited.
This is EXACTLY why MTLs should die, because it only encourages laziness and more of this trash; Westerners are probably conflating bad H-games with bad translations when in reality, if we actually had localizers or even native speakers who'd at least attempt to work on a translation, we could have quite a few decent translations of desired H-games.

At the very least, edit your MTLs. It's really not that hard to correct these things.
Don't be like that broken dude who literally breaks games because he doesn't know what he's doing when "translating".
I'll admit I had some problems with the line breaks on this one, it was actually the first game I did.

If you check out my latest work, which I spent a long time editing and reviewing, you'll notice a significant improvement.

Still, I figured I'd post this as I had it!

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I'll admit I had some problems with the line breaks on this one, it was actually the first game I did.

If you check out my latest work, which I spent a long time editing and reviewing, you'll notice a significant improvement.

Still, I figured I'd post this as I had it!
Fair enough. I hope you can improve this one.

hentify~

Jun 9, 2024
Fair enough. I hope you can improve this one.
Ask and ye shall receive.. well I was working on it anyway.

All issues should now be fixed, more editing, UI fully translated, line breaks issue resolved, consistent and more accurate character names are in the updated links in the main post.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Out of morbid curiosity: is there actually a true end or something, because there seems to be literally nowhere to go (without getting a "bad" end) after finding the underground prison? Being a LV5 Expert (lol) detective doesn't help much... xD

(Such a lazy game btw; basically stupid and stupidly basic - love how even the gallery room essentially has no indication which effing scene you want to watch when interacting with the flames . "Do you want to watch erotic scene #?"; that's it.)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote