4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Tusc

Aug 10, 2019
Anyone know why we can't kill gang members ? Each time I encounter one they are afraid and run away.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can Rachel turn into a Super Villian if her sense of justice gets too low?. Or does the Villian give Rachel an offer to switch sides?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
In your appartment next to the window is a clock where you can change between day- and nighttime.
Good to know. Because the more often she loses a battle, It seems she begins to enjoy the increase in depravity.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
if there was corruption added the lower Rachel's Sense of Justice gets low, would have been awesome. The Green Shadow starts to enjoy losing to the gangs and the Villian then would give Rachel an offer to join him. Just saying, because it already seems to enjoy losing a little bit before kicking the baddies butt.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
if there was corruption added the lower Rachel's Sense of Justice gets low, would have been awesome. The Green Shadow starts to enjoy losing to the gangs and the Villian then would give Rachel an offer to join him. Just saying, because it already seems to enjoy losing a little bit before kicking the baddies butt.
Well ... try to see what happens after she loses to 5 guys ;)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Well ... try to see what happens after she loses to 5 guys ;)
At the moment Rachel's sense of Justice is below 40. She seems to really like losing during a battle, so I figured is it just game over if her sense of justice reaches 0. It would be a Missed opportunity if Rachel does not go bad. Besides, its good to be bad. "evil laugh"

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
At the moment Rachel's sense of Justice is below 40. She seems to really like losing during a battle, so I figured is it just game over if her sense of justice reaches 0. It would be a Missed opportunity if Rachel does not go bad. Besides, its good to be bad. "evil laugh"
You mean "MuuaaahaahaaaaHAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA".
Go, losein a battle where you have to face 5 bad guys at the same time ... maybe she will turn bad, maybe not ;)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
You mean "MuuaaahaahaaaaHAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA".
Go, losein a battle where you have to face 5 bad guys at the same time ... maybe she will turn bad, maybe not ;)
dom't tease, "evil smirk" because it would awesome to see Rachel switch sides. I have hd Rachel's Rep get destroyed losing to 4 criminals. She ends up becoming a C-Dumpster and then her mask is removed and so Game Over. I know Manila Shaw can become a Corrupt Cop and the story-line seems to suggest sh can join the baddies. I like the idea of the choice it gives you. Be Good, or be bad. The Green Shadow is way up there on my favourite retro adult games. I have not completed yet. So again, Don't Tease. "evil smirk"

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes