4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
this game was quite fun until all the pissing and shitting crap.
never touching it again.
I just wished there was a bit more freedom to what you can do (with more paths) instead of just scripted events. Oh and alos pregnancy. I'm into that one.
But it's fine since the modded version make it better.

Reactions: Suidakra

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
this game was quite fun until all the pissing and shitting crap.
never touching it again.
It may be over the top, but it is no more real than a coyote falling off a ten mile high bluff, sinking into the pavement 6 feet, only to raise his head up and get flattened by a steam roller going Beep Beep, Beep.. And I watched that as a child, and knew it was not real, but in a way it was pretty extreme for a child to watch if they could not separate imaginary from reality.

I would never want to see anything like that in real life, but in an imaginary setting, I can over look it, at least I am able to do that.

Combin Ation games fill all the gap's that is for sure.. But I fully understand, separating things like that from reality can be troublesome for some.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
It may be over the top, but it is no more real than a coyote falling off a ten mile high bluff, sinking into the pavement 6 feet, only to raise his head up and get flattened by a steam roller going Beep Beep, Beep.. And I watched that as a child, and knew it was not real, but in a way it was pretty extreme for a child to watch if they could not separate imaginary from reality.

I would never want to see anything like that in real life, but in an imaginary setting, I can over look it, at least I am able to do that.

Combin Ation games fill all the gap's that is for sure.. But I fully understand, separating things like that from reality can be troublesome for some.
It's not about separating it from reality and fantasy. Some people just don't like seeing poop, poop imagery, poop fantasy, or imaginary poop in any way, especially when they're trying to get off on something sexy. It's a kink for some. It's a big turnoff for others (most).

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
It's not about separating it from reality and fantasy. Some people just don't like seeing poop, poop imagery, poop fantasy, or imaginary poop in any way, especially when they're trying to get off on something sexy. It's a kink for some. It's a big turnoff for others (most).
I agree with you, but in most case's where I see some one post, I won't play this because it has "Futa, and shemales with no real females", or "it has scat" or "urination" or "snuff" or "Gore".

It is clearly posted in the tag's for most game's that it is there, why even download it, and why even post your disdain for it when you knew what you were getting when you downloaded it, and that it had something you hated.

I prefer to see the the forum thread filled with "How do you do this" or "where do I start this" Questions about the game play, not complaints about what they knew was there when they downloaded it. It just sort of seems so prudish to me, and maybe somewhat self centered or maybe evangelistic.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I just wished there was a bit more freedom to what you can do (with more paths) instead of just scripted events. (...)
But it's fine since the modded version make it better.
Thank you for the kind words. I almost felt the same when I started modding the game, bud sadly I don´t have the time to make all the changes I and the community had in mind.

About the "poop issue", maybe I should work on something, that makes the scenes optional, like Combin Ation did in his later works. (Did I mention something like that before? I really don´t know...). Shouldn´t be that complicated.

Reactions: JasNom and taglag

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I agree with you, but in most case's where I see some one post, I won't play this because it has "Futa, and shemales with no real females", or "it has scat" or "urination" or "snuff" or "Gore".

It is clearly posted in the tag's for most game's that it is there, why even download it, and why even post your disdain for it when you knew what you were getting when you downloaded it, and that it had something you hated.

I prefer to see the the forum thread filled with "How do you do this" or "where do I start this" Questions about the game play, not complaints about what they knew was there when they downloaded it. It just sort of seems so prudish to me, and maybe somewhat self centered or maybe evangelistic.

Maybe he didn't read the tags carefully and missed it? Maybe he thought it wouldn't be so prominent. Maybe he thought it'd be an avoidable scene. Who knows? As long as people aren't bashing other people, it's really not a big deal imo. But fair points.

Reactions: juju2000

juju2000

Jul 28, 2018
Maybe he didn't read the tags carefully and missed it? Maybe he thought it wouldn't be so prominent. Maybe he thought it'd be an avoidable scene. Who knows? As long as people aren't bashing other people, it's really not a big deal imo. But fair points.
true; i thought it might avoidable, or at least not more than a quick scene i could skip through

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
true; i thought it might avoidable, or at least not more than a quick scene i could skip through
Hopefully the following is something for you want. Took me a while longer, because not working with the engine for a while let me mess up the changings first. But finally there is the option to skip scat. You can find the item in the bathroom and need to use it at least once. Hope you can enjoy the game now.

Last edited:

juju2000

Jul 28, 2018
Hopefully the following is something for you want. Took me a while longer, because not working with the engine for a while let me mess up the changings first. But finally there is the option to skip scat. You can find the item in the bathroom and need to use it at least once. Hope you can enjoy the game now.

Thank you!

fatguyx

Feb 6, 2018

Thank you, I saw your profile picture, are you make new version of Green shadow?

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Thank you, I saw your profile picture, are you make new version of Green shadow?
This was the initial idea, but my 3D development skills are very limited. Therefore I decided to do some community updates for the original game. Went well for some time, but private issues (I wrote something about it in this thread) cost me a lot of time and motivation (generally, not only for this project).
I take a look here about once a week, if some smaller things are requested, but this is all for now.
The events I started, like Ben bad end and Alona storyline, might be finished somewhere in the future, but I won´t bet on it - sorry.

fatguyx

Feb 6, 2018
This was the initial idea, but my 3D development skills are very limited. Therefore I decided to do some community updates for the original game. Went well for some time, but private issues (I wrote something about it in this thread) cost me a lot of time and motivation (generally, not only for this project).
I take a look here about once a week, if some smaller things are requested, but this is all for now.
The events I started, like Ben bad end and Alona storyline, might be finished somewhere in the future, but I won´t bet on it - sorry.
Thank you and I will look forward for your work finished, no presure :)

Reactions: Autarchy

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
I haven't played this game in years. Didn't bother reading all the changes/mods you made but I just downloaded what I presume is the most recent version and I'm going to give a shot. Thank you

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Strange how someone listed this game among Top Female Protagonist Corruption games. It is a interesting game,fair enough. However the only corruption in the game is if you lose a battle or are losing a battle Rachel looks like she really enjoys losing. Rachel does not get Corrupt, nor does she join the villians. But that would have been fun since it looks like she is really enjoying herself when she loses.

Reactions: gamiat and fiuojui

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019

I have made some changes too if ur intresting. Also i could help with the 3d edit. Im not too good, but i could give a try

Reactions: JasNom and Suidakra

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
If I get it right, you changed the "defeated by Johnny" pictures. In my opinion the colour does not really fit, but the idea is good. Beaten up by the muscle beast should really cause some wounds.

Considering the 3D edit - my problem is the lack of skill in producing new stuff with a proper engine (I am using Poser). Editing the given pictures went quite okay.

But feel free, to edit something by yourself and upload it here. If you have problems with the engine I will find some time to make your changes fit with it.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes