4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Does anyone know how to add the non skrit-shirt version and the attack poses into the game? Also I belive now, that we can add an non panties option.

Reactions: gamiat

fatguyx

Feb 6, 2018
Mega
Okay the first file of the folder is the game.
I repeat. This is my very virst try!!! XD
I have added new scenes to the fight club and new sounds.

Now the second file is EVERYTHING I have created until now.
I believe these might help some guys with further editing. I really don't know if I woud be able to continue this game because I will be away for 17 months.
So give it a try and I'm waiting for comments...
Thanks man, I see you update a lot beautiful Rachel and Alona images, are they all in the new version game?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Dumb question, I tried the original, and I am trying also the modified/updated versions, but it seems they are all the same, is there any way to get out one of the jobs ? In the original, I got stuck at the photoshooting, because they wanted the naked pictures, I got the restaurant getting then stuck at the end where it just repeats the same every evening - I saw here the reference to another job (a bar), but I cannot see how to get out of the other jobs.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I have some time left so I will propably change many many things. Such as new enemies, new atk moves etc.
Well, I am the last one to join the conversation, but if someone ;-) makes a new version, it would be nice if it would be possible to get it so, that even if she loses, her identity is not automaticaly discolsed and game over - got the scene with two tughs that promised not to reveal the identity, and then did it anyway, basically, it seems impossible to get her in something sexual, without getting the game over immediately, very different from "The Japan investigation" (that I am quite liking, despite some limitations)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
If you guys want, tell me some of your preferences, so I'll get some new ideas.
How about using the defeated TGSR as a punching bag at the entrance of a gym?
Or as a pet when Johnny goes out for a walk ... walking on the stumps of her arms and legs, because lower arm and calfs are cut of (or broken away at knees) ... oh, somehow ... that sounds too brutal :eek: I guess I didn't sleep well xD

Nice would be to see that a befriended heroine comes to safe her from scaffold ... and then they both end in a machine that will execute the other girl when one of the girls releases a rope ... hold by her teeth or pussy or asshole...

Last edited:
Reactions: Roshi2000

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
If you guys want, tell me some of your preferences, so I'll get some new ideas.
Well, some whipping, a bit of beating, (sexual) humiliation, but nothing too extreme on the beating, definitively not the kind of arms ripping and stuff like that. And would be good (but increase the work), if something like that happened, but then could manage to escape, and then there could be a rematch the superhero could win, but also lose and end up again in similar situations but different bad treatment. In the end, you are not going to break a superhero at once.
But I know others (e.g. Londo_Mollari) have expressed interest in more "splatter" (like some Feather comics), so as always, you would have to see (or make a different possibilities available, but again, the more possibilities, the more work for you)

Reactions: Roshi2000

fatguyx

Feb 6, 2018
Well, some whipping, a bit of beating, (sexual) humiliation, but nothing too extreme on the beating, definitively not the kind of arms ripping and stuff like that. And would be good (but increase the work), if something like that happened, but then could manage to escape, and then there could be a rematch the superhero could win, but also lose and end up again in similar situations but different bad treatment. In the end, you are not going to break a superhero at once.
But I know others (e.g. Londo_Mollari) have expressed interest in more "splatter" (like some Feather comics), so as always, you would have to see (or make a different possibilities available, but again, the more possibilities, the more work for you)
"definitively not the kind of arms ripping and stuff like that."
Totally agree with you, I really don't like that kind stuff...
Sexual humiliation and let Rachael yield will be great.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah Im getting used to the edit part. But at the rpg maker im facing some difficulties. I never thought making a game would be that difficult XD. Also I found some new enemies and I will start working with them. I downloaded and the daz programm but I cant even open the stuff that I found :(
Londo Mollari first 4 u, ouch2020 sec 4 u.
Thanks a lot, a very generous offer! :D

I wouldn't mind if you do the stuff for the other guys first ^^
I'm aware that most players are not into gore or guro and debreasting or other injuries are a turn-off for them.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I wouldn't mind if you do the stuff for the other guys first ^^
I'm aware that most players are not into gore or guro and debreasting or other injuries are a turn-off for them.
Well, I do not know if I (nor pretend to) represent most players, even because I guess it depend on the game what is the profile of most player. Though yes, I admit gore, debreasting and stuff like that are a turn-off for me.

Helios_Apollon (by the way, really a classic sunny ;-) name, like it), thanks !
To give you an idea, for me, I would still be fine if that picture you made was a first stage, and then she got more of that wipping, just stuff like the one in the first picture, or tearing limbs, that for me is a turn-off. But again, I am just one person.

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
So sorry to hear that'll be gone for so long. Anyway, this is amazing work. Not just the mod but also all the pictures you collected and the 'log' and especially all the picture modifications you made. I really hope you will not be gone for 17 months for real! Cheers!
Damn... Now I saw your work with Alona...What an amazing work... I hope you can manage to finish your remake this year.
I can understand now how difficult making a game is. I wish you the best. Also take these as a gift XD JUST 4 U zombie1.png Kid House Bathing (Stage 1) 001.1.png zombie2.3.png zombie1.png !Sarah nude(Chained Hands) Front 001.1 pregnant'.png

Ray123

Aug 26, 2017
I'm kinda confused here about what you said about the new pic of the Green Shadow, and also should I have to put the new pics over to the game folder, or wait for the newest update? Because I have no idea how to use the new pics for?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes