4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
If I get it right, you changed the "defeated by Johnny" pictures. In my opinion the colour does not really fit, but the idea is good. Beaten up by the muscle beast should really cause some wounds.

Considering the 3D edit - my problem is the lack of skill in producing new stuff with a proper engine (I am using Poser). Editing the given pictures went quite okay.

But feel free, to edit something by yourself and upload it here. If you have problems with the engine I will find some time to make your changes fit with it.
So could u tell me what programm are u using to edit original games? i have tried to edit other games using rpg maker mz, but i couldnt even find a tutorial XD As for the pics, if I edit something new about GSR i will post it here. Thanks 4 ur time!

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
So could u tell me what programm are u using to edit original games? i have tried to edit other games using rpg maker mz, but i couldnt even find a tutorial XD As for the pics, if I edit something new about GSR i will post it here. Thanks 4 ur time!
This game was made with RPG Maker XP, so you won´t be able to edit it with MZ. The good news is, that MZ is working with layers, like XP (MV and VX had no layers). This might be the best option to make more modern version of the old XP games. But XP had only a 640*480 resolution, so you have to edit all tilesets to fit with MZ.
MZ did not exist as I was starting to edit the game, but deep in me grows a desire to somehow convert good old Green Shadow to MZ, but for now I haven´t the time for such a big project - I guess JasNom can tell you how much time it cost, working on a proper modern version.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
MZ did not exist as I was starting to edit the game, but deep in me grows a desire to somehow convert good old Green Shadow to MZ, but for now I haven´t the time for such a big project - I guess JasNom can tell you how much time it cost, working on a proper modern version.
I'm definitely not a good example here. ;-)

vorris

May 23, 2017
wow i was away from this game for a couple months i come back alot has change anyway i lost my saves when i was changing pc so if anyone have a 100 complete save with all the events unlock i would be happy btw i was the guy who got the uncensored version loaded here i say 2 years abo i think thank you guys :)

fatguyx

Feb 6, 2018
Well some new stuf... I have also added 5-6 new events to the fight club. I have made at least 200-300 new pics XD. When i complete the fight club event, I will post the whole game if any of you is interesting...
Looks really amazing, hope you can post them ASAP, thank you very much.

Reactions: vorris

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
lets see what you will do with this comment great work i think your work is way better then the guy who made the game :)
Well I'm an amateur. I both learn about the rpg program and editing now. So i hope you don't mind some of my mistakes. All the credits goes to combin. Also it would be a big help if anyone knows where to find the original body type he uses. It would save me a lot of time XD

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Thank you for your response and interest!

I use Poser (more than DAZ). I've made some renders since 2012, but only with Victoria V3, V4 and AIKO A3 A4. I can help if you wish something. You can message me. I just dont have the morphs of Green Shadow Rachel, neither her clothing. Her texture is basic (no details). Her uncensored version might be using GSPOT V4.2.

- Her hair is DEJA VU from 'FABI'S HAIR BUNDLE FOR VICTORIA 4'.
That´s the information gamiat got about her.

Reactions: Roshi2000

Stubber

Dec 30, 2019
Fuck Bros, can anyone make a full build of game? This is not so big of size in our times... This is fucked troublesome to find corrected RTP-version of this game engine :((.
Thanks.

vorris

May 23, 2017
Well I'm an amateur. I both learn about the rpg program and editing now. So i hope you don't mind some of my mistakes. All the credits goes to combin. Also it would be a big help if anyone knows where to find the original body type he uses. It would save me a lot of time XD
no i mean it it is great work keep it up :)

Reactions: Roshi2000

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019

I believe i found Jonny's morphs. I aslo found the hair.
Pretty expensive though and im broke. XD I will work with what I have at the moment and about 2-3 months I will propably buy them. Also If anyone can find the link for her body that would be great.
I will release the fight club event changes, tomorrow, so you can have a taste.

fatguyx

Feb 6, 2018

I believe i found Jonny's morphs. I aslo found the hair.
Pretty expensive though and im broke. XD I will work with what I have at the moment and about 2-3 months I will propably buy them. Also If anyone can find the link for her body that would be great.
I will release the fight club event changes, tomorrow, so you can have a taste.
My friend, you are sooo cool~

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019

Okay the first file of the folder is the game.
I repeat. This is my very virst try!!! XD
I have added new scenes to the fight club and new sounds.

Now the second file is EVERYTHING I have created until now.
I believe these might help some guys with further editing. I really don't know if I woud be able to continue this game because I will be away for 17 months.
So give it a try and I'm waiting for comments...

vorris

May 23, 2017
Mega
Okay the first file of the folder is the game.
I repeat. This is my very virst try!!! XD
I have added new scenes to the fight club and new sounds.

Now the second file is EVERYTHING I have created until now.
I believe these might help some guys with further editing. I really don't know if I woud be able to continue this game because I will be away for 17 months.
hey nice work well done man where are you going in that you will be gone for 17 months

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
So sorry to hear that'll be gone for so long. Anyway, this is amazing work. Not just the mod but also all the pictures you collected and the 'log' and especially all the picture modifications you made. I really hope you will not be gone for 17 months for real! Cheers!

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes