4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Maybe good news for you, my wife will visit my parents-in-law this weekend and I might get some time to work on a little update, if you like my idea.

Reading about Ben, I got the idea to shorten his events for people who want to get all endings as fast as possible and to make this encounter a little more realistic.

So far you get the option to accept his blackmail. What do you think about buying the pictures and copies (5000$ or more) or acting like a "The Boys" heroine and beat the shit out of him - letting him die, to avoid blackmail - let him live to cause a bad end or another kind of an issue.

No big plans so far, but maybe you have got some ideas for this event or anything else (yeah, I know, there is something on the to-to list). But as usual I won´t make any big 3D work.

Bad news, zippyshare is blocked for a while, here in Germany. But I will upload the update on keep2share as normal. Feel free to upload it to another host, if you want.

Last edited:

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Maybe good news for you, my wife will visit my parents-in-law this weekend and I might get some time to work on a little update, if you like my idea.

Reading about Ben, I got the idea to shorten his events for people who want to get all endings as fast as possible and to make this encounter a little more realistic.

So far you get the option to accept his blackmail. What do you think about buying the pictures and copies (5000$ or more) or acting like a "The Boys" heroine and beat the shit out of him - letting him die, to avoid blackmail - let him live to cause a bad end or another kind of an issue.

No big plans so far, but maybe you have got some ideas for this event or anything else (yeah, I know, there is something on the to-to list). But as usual I won´t make any big 3D work.

Bad news, zippyshare is blocked for a while, here in Germany. But I will upload the update on keep2share as normal. Feel free to upload it to another host, if you want.
If Rachel beats up Ben and let him live I think a cool event would be thugs sent by Ben who storms in Rachel's house when she is asleep and if she loses the fight they will gangbang her and discover the green shadow costume(game over)

Reactions: Suidakra

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
If Rachel beats up Ben and let him live I think a cool event would be thugs sent by Ben who storms in Rachel's house when she is asleep and if she loses the fight they will gangbang her and discover the green shadow costume(game over)
Based on your idea I already got something in mind, hope that all works fine and I will be able to handle and finish it. But I am open for any other ideas.

Reactions: SanaeS

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Well, the first steps are done and the first issue is mastered. The payment and the kill options should be completed today, the bad end will take some time. I tried to make some "new" CGs, I guess I will need your opinion.

Defeated Casual Ripped.png Defeated Casual Ripped Cum.png Defeated Casual Ripped Cum Transparent.png
EDIT: The payment option for Ben is finished, have fun! I need a break now and food:p

Last edited:

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Bad news
Some minutes after editing the last post my neighbour came for a visit with some beers and asked, if we want to view the "Bundesliga Konferenz" together. I needed a break, so I was accepting and this was a mistake.
Somehow he managed to shower my good old G15 keyboard so badly with his beer, that the display and some keys don´t work anymore. So I got no chance to work on the update on the weekend.
Well, I now bought a cheap keyboard until he buys me a new one or his insurance pays for the G15, but I guess they won´t pay anything for such an old keyboard.
I try to finish the update as soon as possible, but I can´t tell you right now when I will find some time for it.
The payment option took me about 4 hours, can´t believe it myself.
The kill option would be shorter, but the bad end might take me another 15 to 20 hours, if issues happen, so I really want to have some days in a row to work on it, this might be the case on october 11th till 13th, if my wife has no better plans.

Wish you a good time, hopefully you get some good news in the middle of october.

Suidakra

• Wow
Reactions: gamiat and fiuojui

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Short update
-The kill option is finished
-The payment option is slightly expanded (Somebody has sent me a picture of a real life Rachel, do you agree with him?)
-The payment option is now also a part of the CG room
-updated the change log

Have fun and I will let you know, when I got the time for the bad end.

vorris

May 23, 2017
the last time i was on this page i gave you guys the uncensored version of this game i would like a request
have some embarrassed nude public with the people on the street with Rachel as the Green shadow or as her self

Reactions: gamiat and SanaeS

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
the last time i was on this page i gave you guys the uncensored version of this game i would like a request
have some embarrassed nude public with the people on the street with Rachel as the Green shadow or as her self
This would be so awesome! Then we could see her covering herself while wandering around. But I dunno if we already got a 3D version of her (that is, a model we could change poses)

vorris

May 23, 2017
This would be so awesome! Then we could see her covering herself while wandering around. But I dunno if we already got a 3D version of her (that is, a model we could change poses)
who was adding the new stuff to this game was it you if so i have rpg maker and some 3d model design like daz studio if it is ok with you guys but i do work alot i put in like 90 hours a week with my jobs i also design a couple mods for fallout 4 and skyrim let me know if it is ok to add some stuff too

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Well, I guess that none of us, working on this little fanmade additions, would say anything against someone else adding stuff. I have to admit that I reached my limit with doing some events and changing/using the existing material. 3D model design cost too much time, but you have got my respect for designing mods and models besides your job.
Let me know, if you need any help with the event(s), you got in your mind. I will work on the "Ben bad end" I planned, around Christmas and New year (I will try to avoid my family as good as possible), but I guess I might find some time to support you from time to time.

vorris

May 23, 2017
Well, I guess that none of us, working on this little fanmade additions, would say anything against someone else adding stuff. I have to admit that I reached my limit with doing some events and changing/using the existing material. 3D model design cost too much time, but you have got my respect for designing mods and models besides your job.
Let me know, if you need any help with the event(s), you got in your mind. I will work on the "Ben bad end" I planned, around Christmas and New year (I will try to avoid my family as good as possible), but I guess I might find some time to support you from time to time.
like i said i work alot of crazy hours when i have time i will throw you some stuff maybe link my 3d work if i can find a model that looks like rachel my request is public embrassed nude scenes in public streets with the people around as the green shadow if that could be done maybe a contest for her like a good deed for the city that leads into the public nude something like
Serio
games here is some links of his games
https://f95zone.to/threads/daisys-revenge-final-serio.20368/
https://f95zone.to/threads/selena-one-hour-agent-v0-7-serio.5977/

Reactions: SanaeS

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
"One hour agent" is one of my favourites aswell, so I guess to know what you mean.
The event itself won´t be a problem, but we really need a model for Rachel. If I remember right, gamiat had figured out some of the things Combin Ation might have used and mentioned it in this thread, or was it something about Alona?
I bought Poser Pro some years ago, but I didn´t really make any useful models. I might give it another try in the futute, but writing the events will be my primary target.

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
"One hour agent" is one of my favourites aswell, so I guess to know what you mean.
The event itself won´t be a problem, but we really need a model for Rachel. If I remember right, gamiat had figured out some of the things Combin Ation might have used and mentioned it in this thread, or was it something about Alona?
I love both games, so I tried to guess what Combin used on them, not to do something he doesnt want in his games, but just like a MOD, to add things we fantasize like crazy. Combin is 'culprit' of all 'daydreams' people who love the theme have.

So far, what I discovered about Rachel (some text copied over from this thread, it's just for me to take notes):
- Her uncensored version (genitals) might be using GSPOT V4.2.
- Her hair IS 'FABI'S HAIR BUNDLE FOR VICTORIA 4' - with DEJA VU addon.
- She can also use one of 'Victoria Aiko Versa Hair Pack' ones or in the girl LizzieBlue011.jpg in Victoria 4 folder. Although I prefer 'Stahr-Mayden-Hair', it's better to retain the original
- She might be an standard V4 model (Victoria 4.2) with MuscleMorphs and ps_pe070_V4Morphs (v4 morphs) and with v4 Sexy Shapes V4 (in the case you want to make her sexier and make some poses better, to avoid 'clipping' and 'stretched plank leg/thigh symdrome')

Last edited:

vorris

May 23, 2017
I love both games, so I tried to guess what Combin used on them, not to do something he doesnt want in his games, but just like a MOD, to add things we fantasize like crazy. Combin is 'culprit' of all 'daydreams' people who love the theme have.

So far, what I discovered about Rachel (some text copied over from this thread, it's just for me to take notes):
- She can also use one of 'Victoria Aiko Versa Hair Pack' ones or in the girl LizzieBlue011.jpg in Victoria 4 folder. Although I prefer 'Stahr-Mayden-Hair', it's better to retain the original
- She might be an standard V4 model (Victoria 4.2) with MuscleMorphs and ps_pe070_V4Morphs (v4 morphs) and with v4 Sexy Shapes V4 (in the case you want to make her sexier and make some poses better, to avoid 'clipping' and 'stretched plank leg/thigh symdrome')
ok thanks for this info i will see what i can do:)

• Wow
Reactions: JasNom and gamiat

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
While watching Seahawks at Eagles yesterday I got somehow bored and thought about something Rachel might wear for sleep (unfinished bad end). I tried to make her dress transparent and changed the colour.
Well, I am not really happy with the results (it is fine for a fast test in the 3rd quarter of the football game).
Something went terrible wrong with the green ones, they look very different, but I did not change opacity or the shade.
But what do you think about it?

!Status Rachel pyjamas 001.jpg Defeated pyjamas 001.jpg !Status Rachel pyjamas 002.jpg Defeated pyjamas 002.jpg

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
While watching Seahawks at Eagles yesterday I got somehow bored and thought about something Rachel might wear for sleep (unfinished bad end). I tried to make her dress transparent and changed the colour.
Well, I am not really happy with the results (it is fine for a fast test in the 3rd quarter of the football game).
Something went terrible wrong with the green ones, they look very different, but I did not change opacity or the shade.
But what do you think about it?

View attachment 470067 View attachment 470068 View attachment 470069 View attachment 470070
Oh, no... I bet those nasty Gangs tinkered with Rachel's green dress. What else are they going to to do this poor Superheroine ;-)

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
You wouldn't know where I could find the mask she's wearing over her mouth.

Reactions: vorris

vorris

May 23, 2017
You wouldn't know where I could find the mask she's wearing over her mouth.
yo jasnom if you can make the 3d mod of Rachel that would be awesome i have so much stuff going on plus i am getting married soon too thanks man :)

Reactions: JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
yo jasnom if you can make the 3d mod of Rachel that would be awesome i have so much stuff going on plus i am getting married soon too thanks man :)
Haeh? ;-)).. I'm in the middle of converting Agent Alona to MV. I just asked for the facemask to make Crossover maybe and to try myself on Rachel... like if Alona visits the City of Virain ... or what the name was of Rachels City or the other way around. I haven't even looked into the Code of Green Shadow yet. But grats to your marriage ;-)

Here is a little testrender, but it's miles away from Rachel.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
...like if Alona visits the City of Virain ... or what the name was of Rachels City or the other way around. I haven't even looked into the Code of Green Shadow yet.
In "my extra version" Alona is the neighbour of Rachel, there are some little events, but nothing about her mission in the city so far. Well, I am working on the game as slow as Combin Ation on his projects at this moment :(

The code is more or less the same, even some things of Survivor Sarah are still in it.

Writing about being slow... my planned update for the end of this year is on hold. We are on a family visit tour, to name it in a nice way, hope to find at least some time next week, when we are back home.

By the way, nice testrender. Looking more like Jade from Mortal Kombat: Annihilation and not like Rachel, but much better than everything I might have rendered :)

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes