4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
any games like this
I guess you tried some of Combin Ations other games. If you didn´t, I would recommend " ", you are not a superheroine, but an agent who tries to take down a drug ring while doing undercover jobs. That is his most similar finished game.

I really don´t know any game, that is like "The Green Shadow", therefore I was doing the updates for the game. Speaking of updates, I hope to finish one in march or early april, but the lazy and busy guy I am, I won´t promise anything now, sorry!

Jan 19, 2019
Hey guys, how to differentiate day and night? I'm walking all around the city and still daylight. If I go to sleep, I can't do the night job as waitress. What type of action I need to do to going through until night?

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Hey guys, how to differentiate day and night? I'm walking all around the city and still daylight. If I go to sleep, I can't do the night job as waitress. What type of action I need to do to going through until night?
You change to nighttime using the clock besides your bed.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
How to defeat all 4 fighters and muscle beast johnny in fight club? my health is really low 45/45. my stamina also not help so much.
Well, Combin Ation made the fights against Johnny pretty tough, so you have at least no chance to beat him, if you did not start from the beginning after some bad endings.
But you can beat the fighters and go to sleep and fight Johnny the next day or take the potion, offered by the guy in the fight club.
Try to stun him as often as possible and hit him with your strongest skill, when he is stunned.

I can also make an "easy Johnny" version of the game, setting his hitpoints to 1 in the database, if you are only interested in the story or hate to grind levels.

EDIT: Maybe a "kill all" and a "surrender" skill would be an option, guess I will make an update with this skills tomorrow.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Well, I have got some bad news for you, but at least they might be good for me.

As I was talking about the issues at work, it was now decided that I will be promoted, beginning with the 1st of April until July 31st. If I am doing well on the job, there is an option to make this permanent.
The bad thing for you is, that I have to work about 30% more hours than on my former contract and I will have less time for my RPG projects.
I hope to finish at least the nightclub event, but don´t blame me, if I won´t make it anytime soon.

Well, that is not a goodbye, but I really wanted to inform you about this.

Thank you for all the nice comments on my updates!

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Hello there! Congratulations! It's quite understandable we need to prioritize our 'outer' lives. I also have 'rpgmaker' projects, but I am still suffering from lack of time. For now, I can only play some RPG games I am in love with, like Flash Cycling. It's bad when we couldnt use our spare times for things we love. Something is wrong. But I am taking measures about that, even if it means quitting my job.
Surely we will miss you if you become absent for too long (the online world is more than a chance for us to forget problems and enjoy those endless games). I havent tested DAZ yet, but I will keep my challenge of recreating her and posting her here, as well as giving more ideas for Rachel, so people can make MODs or else (provided they respect the original creator). The goal is, as always, to give a replay value to this wonderful game, as others from Combin. He is not 'obligated' to make his games open, but he is 'the culprit' of having tons of fans around. He should be proud about it.

By making those games better, people will enjoy their fetishes even better, and we know this world does not have boundaries. It can be regarded as a true contribution, like you did. In the past, we relied on books and tons of imagination. Now we can 'see' things happen in those magical worlds. It's up to our creativity to make more things happen.

I hope all will be fine there!

Reactions: Suidakra

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017

As I was talking about the issues at work, it was now decided that I will be promoted, beginning with the 1st of April until July 31st. If I am doing well on the job, there is an option to make this permanent.
The bad thing for you is, that I have to work about 30% more hours than on my former contract and I will have less time for my RPG projects.
I hope to finish at least the nightclub event, but don´t blame me, if I won´t make it anytime soon.

Well, that is not a goodbye, but I really wanted to inform you about this.

Thank you for all the nice comments on my updates!
Sounds like good news, wish you all the best :D

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Needs a reupload,first 2 links are dead and the game doesn't even start from the last

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
i have no idea what i should to do, i can´t beat Johhny and the both jobs are ready.... no other events, or who can i start them??

sorry for bad english :)

thanks for help!!

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes