4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Of course :D
Your wish is my command ;)
I won´t have much spare time this week, so here comes the new update with following changes:
- Item: Speed Changer, you can enhance/decrease your speed with it, find it in Rachels apartment
- New area: The club, a new building in the western district, enter only at night time
- New neighbour event: Talk to her in your purple dress, to start the event
- New area: The beach, follow the new road in western district, after the beach event, only at day time
- New area: The waterfall, follow the new road in western district, after the waterfall event, only at day time

Sadly the neighbour event isn´t totally finished, but this will happen with the next update.
There is not much to do in the new areas, but this might change in the future, any ideas?

Hope you enjoy the update.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Your wish is my command ;)
I won´t have much spare time this week, so here comes the new update with following changes:
- Item: Speed Changer, you can enhance/decrease your speed with it, find it in Rachels apartment
- New area: The club, a new building in the western district, enter only at night time
- New neighbour event: Talk to her in your purple dress, to start the event
- New area: The beach, follow the new road in western district, after the beach event, only at day time
- New area: The waterfall, follow the new road in western district, after the waterfall event, only at day time

Sadly the neighbour event isn´t totally finished, but this will happen with the next update.
There is not much to do in the new areas, but this might change in the future, any ideas?

Hope you enjoy the update.

Do you have an account at Patreon or BuyMeACoffee?

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
How to catch the bandits? They scary and run away after contact with them

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018

I really LOVE your version so far.

I think its very useful if you add a 'CHANGELOG' txt file, with also a TODO section, so you can say what you want to add or discuss about, so people will be even more interested. I am those who love changes (as it usually makes the game even better). You can even put a link to some sites, like this thread, in the text, so people can discuss about.

I have some ideas about the game if possible, so you can think about it and implement someday if you wish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for reading the ideas and thank you really for your efforts of making this game even more enjoyable :)

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
I really LOVE your version so far.

I think its very useful if you add a 'CHANGELOG' txt file, with also a TODO section, so you can say what you want to add or discuss about, so people will be even more interested. I am those who love changes (as it usually makes the game even better). You can even put a link to some sites, like this thread, in the text, so people can discuss about.

I have some ideas about the game if possible, so you can think about it and implement someday if you wish:

Thank you for reading the ideas and thank you really for your efforts of making this game even more enjoyable :)
I didn't make this version, Suidakra did. He deserves your your thanks, I just gave him a few suggestions :D

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I really LOVE your version so far.........
Thank you for your suggestions, I will respond later in this post on it.

But first of all, I have to excuse and explain, why you have still to be patient.
1. Some of my workmates are still "out of order", therefore I got much overtime within the last weeks.
2. The weather is still great here, therefore I really enjoy and also need it to relax after work.
3. I like to work on the game, but I also enjoy to play games - I have got my own Conan Exiles server, which needs to be administrated.

There will definitely be some more updates for the game in the future, but I hope you can forgive me, if I won´t finish anything immediately.

And now some words about the suggestions:
-"Keep playing mode" That should be an easy one, I just have to add another conditional branch to every possible ending, if not all branches and switches are used.
-"Replaying scenes" A little harder, because some events need the end of an event via switch, but possible for most scenes.
-"closed event locations" Another easy one, just have to make the same changes that I made for the beach, club and waterfall.
-"Cheat button" That would be something like my speed changer, but a little more complicated to finish.
-"Endings warning" Only some addition of some text.
-"Horniness" Possible, but this will take some time, because of the engines limitation of switches and branches.
-"New dirty tricks" As you said, not impossible to make, but new renders are impossible for me. If I remember right, Combin Ation is using an older version of DAZ3D, I am not skilled enough to make any simillar renders/character models with my Poser version. That is something I wanted to learn for years, but I have to admit, I was always to lazy.
-"Stats refresh shower" Easy one
-"Shower, pee and poo scenes" Same, like the "New dirty tricks", but maybe Alona and Sarah could lend us some ;)
-"More side scenes" That is, what I like the most about good (RPG Maker) games. The world feels more realistic with such scenes. But here we go, with the good old renders....

Hope I did not forget any of your suggestions. Thank you again, there is some great stuff, to think about. Some of this will find it´s way into the next update and I will try to remember to make a changelog.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Thank you for your suggestions, I will respond later in this post on it.

But first of all, I have to excuse and explain, why you have still to be patient.
1. Some of my workmates are still "out of order", therefore I got much overtime within the last weeks.
2. The weather is still great here, therefore I really enjoy and also need it to relax after work.
3. I like to work on the game, but I also enjoy to play games - I have got my own Conan Exiles server, which needs to be administrated.

There will definitely be some more updates for the game in the future, but I hope you can forgive me, if I won´t finish anything immediately.

And now some words about the suggestions:
-"Keep playing mode" That should be an easy one, I just have to add another conditional branch to every possible ending, if not all branches and switches are used.
-"Replaying scenes" A little harder, because some events need the end of an event via switch, but possible for most scenes.
-"closed event locations" Another easy one, just have to make the same changes that I made for the beach, club and waterfall.
-"Cheat button" That would be something like my speed changer, but a little more complicated to finish.
-"Endings warning" Only some addition of some text.
-"Horniness" Possible, but this will take some time, because of the engines limitation of switches and branches.
-"New dirty tricks" As you said, not impossible to make, but new renders are impossible for me. If I remember right, Combin Ation is using an older version of DAZ3D, I am not skilled enough to make any simillar renders/character models with my Poser version. That is something I wanted to learn for years, but I have to admit, I was always to lazy.
-"Stats refresh shower" Easy one
-"Shower, pee and poo scenes" Same, like the "New dirty tricks", but maybe Alona and Sarah could lend us some ;)
-"More side scenes" That is, what I like the most about good (RPG Maker) games. The world feels more realistic with such scenes. But here we go, with the good old renders....

Hope I did not forget any of your suggestions. Thank you again, there is some great stuff, to think about. Some of this will find it´s way into the next update and I will try to remember to make a changelog.
hmm, maybe another artist (experienced with DAZ Studio) can help with the renders. Do you know which version of DAZ3D is used here?

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Sorry, I can´t remember when I got the information or by whom I got it. Comparing his renders with some other newer games by other developers, he is not using a very actual version, but I personally like his style.
One of the characters in "World Of Eqalem" seems to have the same character model as Rachel, maybe this is a slightly modified standard model. But I am not deep enough in the materia, to tell you anything really usefull.

EDIT: I made a little changelog, anything missing?

Reactions: doob420

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Thank you for your response and interest!

I use Poser (more than DAZ). I've made some renders since 2012, but only with Victoria V3, V4 and AIKO A3 A4. I can help if you wish something. You can message me. I just dont have the morphs of Green Shadow Rachel, neither her clothing. Her texture is basic (no details). Her uncensored version might be using GSPOT V4.2. Her hair might be one of 'Victoria Aiko Versa Hair Pack' ones. Although I prefer 'Stahr-Mayden-Hair', it's better to retain the original.

I used to buy some from Renderotica and Renderosity. Then I've got others from friends. Some are very old models. I guess I can recreate Rachel.

Thank you for the changelog, its much better, as we can see the progress which is a lot so far!

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Thank you for your response and interest...
Thank you, for all the information, I guess Londo might be quite happy about it (me too).

I tried to use PoserPro 2014, but somehow I thought it was easier to work with. This might be something to try again, when this project is finished.

If you really want to give it a try, you are welcome. I guess you might have some pictures in mind, with all the suggestions you made. Otherwise we will somehow find a solution. Good thing about a total free fan project is, that we got all the time we need ;)

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Made some little changes.

Version 5
Item
-Sense of Justice Device, you can set the value of your Sense of justice, find it in Rachels apartment

Recovery:
-Peeing, pooping or washing your body will recover 20 health and stamina, each once per day

Bad Ending values
-Sense of Justice Device and Speed changer will be set to 0 now

Don´t know, if I will work on the game again today, because I am going to watch some of the new Daredevil episodes now.:evilsmile:

EDIT: Well, I was working on the replayable restaurant scene, don´t know, if gamiat is satisfied with the result, but this is the less complicated solution.

Replayable Scenes:
-After completing the 3 stages in the restaurant, you can choose to review one of the scenes (like in the recollection room), but get paid 500$ (Scene 1 or 3) or 250$ (Scene 2), you can also choose the normal stage 4 scene, payment 1000$. You can only choose one scene per day.

I will continue with Daredevil now and upload will follow within the next hour.

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Made some little changes.
Great update, Suidakra! I am replaying the whole game!
The great part is that the game difficult level hasn't decreased, that is, it's still very hard to beat the muscular boss, lol. Those kind of games require some 'level up' and that's great as we tend to 'fail' in those bad guys battles (so we get scenes).

EDIT: Well, I was working on the replayable restaurant scene, don´t know, if gamiat is satisfied with the result, but this is the less complicated solution.
I surely am! The 'one scene per day' rule is suitable here, as it how it works before all of the scenes were seen.
If you have any problems with something, just tell me. Just a tip, there are variables in those 'panes' (1,2,3) that can be made differently (that is, by putting new variables or by creating a fourth pane, just an example) to make it work (like an 'again' scene), that is, when you revisit the scene with almost the same text, except that she might say '......again?' in some of them, along with a bit of different picture or situation.

I will still find time to play with a model I have. If I get to find a body that's almost identical to Rachel (with her body, hair, etc) I post here and I tell you how to make her.

Reactions: Suidakra

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I am happy, that you like the changes I made.

I am sorry, that you have to wait for another update, but I am considering to start my own game somewhere in the future. Therefore I am testing The RPG Maker versions, to decide what fits the most. My favorite so far is VX Ace, I don´t like the looks of the MV and XP has no DLCs on Steam.

I guess an update for Rachel will come in early december.

Reactions: tombfall and gamiat
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes