4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks, will look for this later.

Do you know how much endings there are?
I got the bad ending (had "Sense of justice" below -100) and good ending (SoJ still at 100 points). I hope for more (especially evil ones :evilsmile: )
3, the one you've missed is moderate, not too saint, not too corrupted (I think sense of justice between 20 and 80 but I'm not totally sure).
If you open save, you will find all of them.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
3, the one you've missed is moderate, not too saint, not too corrupted (I think sense of justice between 20 and 80 but I'm not totally sure).
If you open save, you will find all of them.
Thanks, I watched all scenes (using your save).

Any hints how to get the scenes with the business men and strip club by playing?

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks, I watched all scenes (using your save).

Any hints how to get the scenes with the business men and strip club by playing?
I don't remember exactly (I played it over year ago). I guess, that you can continue playing after last battle if you have low sense of justice, and then going to bar, you can talk to bar owner wearing hero costume (stripper), or guy on the left to entrance wearing daily cloth (prostitute)

there is post I was following:

comment #74,

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for letting me know! I changed my mind I don't wanna try it anymore LOL
Don't let the shit put you off, it also has glorious scenes like urination and watching the lass get raped in a guillotine before she gets her head cut off.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I cant download it when I click on the link, can you kindly upload it again ? thank you !
The link you mentioned is working fine. Maybe try another browser or a browser modus without plugins (like incognito mode of chrome).

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I was a little bored today and remembered about this game. Doing the 2nd model job, I thought about the fact, how nice it would be, to let Rachel walk around the city in the swimsuit. Well, I bet Combin won´t do it himself, but I hope he wouldn´t mind, if anyone else does. So I was working a little on this and I am happy, because it is working.

There is not much, that I added so far, but it made fun to learn about doing it. Here comes a list of what I added:

-Swimsuit now full working, when you have done the 2nd model job, without declining anything.
-Swimsuit is in the same category as her casual clothes and her ball dress
-Battler pictures work, after someone plays dirty on you, no clue why the fights aren´t initiated with it so far.
-Little discussion with the Inn Manager about your dresscode
-Groping by the enemies at night works also
-We also got a new neighbour, hope you like this little scene. Maybe we got some more in the future
-Interaction with/reaction by persons in the neighbourhood is missing, but I guess I will work later on it

Here is a little picture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And some links for the download

And please don´t ask me about some new grapics. I bought Poser Pro 2014 some month ago and I can´t handle it, waste of money for me, because my lack of talent.

So, have fun with this little adjustments.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes