4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
It is not impossible, but that would take some more time, because it is a ninja like costume. They somehow need a lot more of changes in the conditional branches. And there are less pictures available, so I might have to figure out to combine them a little with the standard ninja ones.
Might be easier, if I make this a casual costume....
But the good thing for you is, that I still got vacation, so I got some spare time until work starts.;)
EDIT: Bad thing for you, I got just invited for a round of Civilization 6.

By the way, I am working on another little event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Talking about the little event, I completed it and it is once available on day time and not bound to the story. But you have to find it and fullfill one other condition (Just take a look on the spoiler in my previous post).
So, I am ready for other tasks now or better said next week, because I got an invitation for a weekend trip.

Schedule that I get in mind:
- Let some inhabitants react on the swimsuit
- 3 very short events with your neighbour after the very short initial event, depending on your clothes
- Fullfill tombfalls wish to make the sling bikini wearable like the swimsuit
- Some very short follow up events for the waterfall event

You can download the new version with following links:

Feel free to respond on the event and my schedule or maybe share your thoughts about other little events, which should follow in your opinion.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Back from my weekend trip and back to work on the promised upgrades.
The bikini is now wearable, still have to make sure that nothing goes wrong, but looks good so far.
The bookshelf in the apartment is gone, therefore Rachel got a new wardrobe for her swimsuit and bikini.
You need the swimsuit to get the bikini by your neighbour (beach event, for now it is only a little text and you get the bikini afterwards)
Update will be online in the evening or tomorrow.
Bikini.png
RestBik.png

Somehow I don´t like the mask with the bikini, maybe (and this is a very big maybe) I will try to change it and make it optional.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Here is the link for the updated beach event and the wearable bikini. Hope you enjoy it.

When I am done with the other tasks I will include a day counter, because it is the best option, to avoid that all of my events take place on the same day.

Might look like that:
-day 2 or later: meet new neighbour
-day 4 or later: beach event
-day 5 or later: waterfall event
-day 7 or later: other neighbour events
-day 10 or later: followup events to the waterfall

That will make the events a little more realistic and won´t affect the story. But I fear that older saves might have some problems with that.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Well, that is a good question.
At this moment I have 2 neighbour events in mind and 2 or 3 events that happen after the waterfall event.
If you got some ideas, let me know about it, I like to expand this game, as long as I must not make any new graphics/renders. Working with existing graphics, even by his other games, is easy. Modifying them is okay, but I am not satisfied with all the results so far.
The only bad thing is, that my vacation is over and I have less time until late december. So the progress of new things will last longer now, but I will work on it as often as I can spare some time.

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
I will definitely let you know if I have any ideas, and don't worry about taking your time on these things, school/work/life comes first.

Reactions: Suidakra

Khushana

Aug 11, 2017
Stupid game. Where can you find such gullible girl? S0 cowardly. He is trying to distract us from noticing his lack of creativity?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Talking about the little event, I completed it and it is once available on day time and not bound to the story. But you have to find it and fullfill one other condition (Just take a look on the spoiler in my previous post).
So, I am ready for other tasks now or better said next week, because I got an invitation for a weekend trip.

Schedule that I get in mind:
- Let some inhabitants react on the swimsuit
- 3 very short events with your neighbour after the very short initial event, depending on your clothes
- Fullfill tombfalls wish to make the sling bikini wearable like the swimsuit
- Some very short follow up events for the waterfall event

You can download the new version with following links:

Feel free to respond on the event and my schedule or maybe share your thoughts about other little events, which should follow in your opinion.
Here is the link for the updated beach event and the wearable bikini. Hope you enjoy it.

When I am done with the other tasks I will include a day counter, because it is the best option, to avoid that all of my events take place on the same day.

Might look like that:
-day 2 or later: meet new neighbour
-day 4 or later: beach event
-day 5 or later: waterfall event
-day 7 or later: other neighbour events
-day 10 or later: followup events to the waterfall

That will make the events a little more realistic and won´t affect the story. But I fear that older saves might have some problems with that.
Can you please describe how to include that files into the original game?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
it's actually full game.
But it's smaller than the original one ...

And can the features of the two different versions from Suidakra combined to one game? Or is the 1st update included in the 2nd one?

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Sorry, I am just back from a business trip.
I just made updates for the uncensored version of the game. Nothing of Combin Ations original work should be missing. The updates came very fast, because I had the time and motivation to work on it for some days.
The updates seem smaller, because the 7zip format ist better compressed than rar or zip.

Next week I got some spare time, if nothing changes I will work on the promised updates and make a new release

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Sorry, I am just back from a business trip.
I just made updates for the uncensored version of the game. Nothing of Combin Ations original work should be missing. The updates came very fast, because I had the time and motivation to work on it for some days.
The updates seem smaller, because the 7zip format ist better compressed than rar or zip.

Next week I got some spare time, if nothing changes I will work on the promised updates and make a new release
Thanks very much for your efforts! Really an awesome game (too bad there's nothing similar).

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
why she can only walk how is that ninja ?! or im missing something ?!? there is no way to increase movement speed ?!

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
why she can only walk how is that ninja ?! or im missing something ?!? there is no way to increase movement speed ?!
The game is made with RPG Maker XP, the engine is 13 years old. Maybe I am a little blind, but I have not found an option for movement speed in the engine. But if you want to change the speed in this game, I can give Rachel an item, which is able to change her speed from 3 to 6 (4 is the normal speed, I guess nobody wants it extremely slower).

Sorry, that I have not made an update so far, but my free days last week were canceled. I have some time today and I am working on a nightclub event with the neighbour. An updated version will be uploaded within this week, including the event and the speed item. Sadly not much spare time this week again.

EDIT: The Speed Changer could be found on the repair kit table in Rachels apartment and must be used via the item menu. Not the most comfortable, but the easiest way to make running possible.

EDIT2: About 4 hours of work and the event seems buggy and I am not really happy with the result. Good news, the club can be found in the western city district and you can visit it every night.
Does anyone want permanent access to the beach and the waterfall, too?

That is all for today, have to work now.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes