4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
If I remember right, there are 2 little scat scenes. Maybe I will make them optional in the next update.
you the creator? sorry, i dont mean disrespect about my laughing .....
but hey even i have limits what kind fetish i can tolerate, hihiihihi

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I am not the original creator, but I am making some little updates for this game for a while. Scat isn´t my fetish either, but I did not really recognise the scenes, as I was playing this game for the first time. I only remember a scat scene, when you get beaten by the muscle beast.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
I am not the original creator, but I am making some little updates for this game for a while. Scat isn´t my fetish either, but I did not really recognise the scenes, as I was playing this game for the first time. I only remember a scat scene, when you get beaten by the muscle beast.
Thanks for this...never saw this one..however i cant seem to get her to use the bikini, even after the 3rd even at the photography studio, its not accessible in the wardrobe wither, and its greyed out under the items list, is there something i need to do for this?

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
The wardrobe, marked with the star, is only for the original clothes. Left besides this wardrobe is another one, that did not exist in the original version. There you can find the swimsuit (after 3rd model job) and the bikini (after the beach event, you start this talking to your neighbour dressed with the swimsuit).

By the way, I hope to finish an update aroud new year. My supervisor had a car accident, but the other guys are more or less back in action, so it is still busy at work. I have got 10 free days, starting at the 23rd and after spending the holidays with the family I hope to find some time to work on the update.

I am really sorry for letting you down this month!

Reactions: gamiat

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Finally I have started the work on the update, today was unsceduled work and I am little bit surprised that it took almost 2 hours.

Hope you like the new CG room! There is a "Suidakra event section now, the signs show you the kind of events, like "endings" or "story events", the stars show you which events are missing and the former "Replay CG" is replaced with "Replay *event name*"

CG room.jpg

Tomorrow I might work on the bad endings warning and some little things, but nothing big, because of the last NFL regular season day.
On the 31st family and friends go first, but I will continue the work on the update on New Years Day, if I won´t be hit by any fireworks ;)

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I really don´t know, if I will have much time to do more changes on this version. You get the new version now, if any changes will happen you will get informed.

Version 6
CG Room
-Suidakra Event section
-Placeholder for missing events
-Descripion for replayable events

Bad end warning
Added the warning in following events (hope I got all)
-arrested by the police
-meeting Ben after the supermarket event
-fighting events with Johnny

Clothing shop
-you can enter it, even after the body measure event
-you can enter the cabins now
-you can use the mirrors now (little Duke Nukem reference)

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes