Apr 5, 2018
Does #1 is the final verson (6)?

Version 6
CG Room
-Suidakra Event section
-Placeholder for missing events
-Descripion for replayable events

Bad end warning
Added the warning in following events (hope I got all)
-arrested by the police
-meeting Ben after the supermarket event
-fighting events with Johnny

Clothing shop
-you can enter it, even after the body measure event
-you can enter the cabins now
-you can use the mirrors now (little Duke Nukem reference)

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Does #1 is the final verson (6)?
There is only one little update to this version, with the "kill all" and "surrender" skills included. I am really sorry, that I´ve got no time for my fanmade updates anymore.

By the way, thank you for your kind words Londo and gamiat. Wow, nearly 5 months passed...

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
There is only one little update to this version, with the "kill all" and "surrender" skills included. I am really sorry, that I´ve got no time for my fanmade updates anymore.

By the way, thank you for your kind words Londo and gamiat. Wow, nearly 5 months passed...
then, #1 is final right, because i dl from it?

and, do u have walkthrough? i dont know where to go?

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
then, #1 is final right, because i dl from it?

and, do u have walkthrough? i dont know where to go?
The download links in the first post are for the official version only, there is none of my updates included. #171 has links for my last update.

If you are stuck in the game, read the mail on Rachels computer for the actual mission or go to the recollection room, in my version I tried to give some hints, how to make the scenes available.

Reactions: fiuojui and gamiat

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Can you add some new fun scenes ?
Is it you who create other pictures?
As stated on the previous page, I feel sorry, but I don´t have much time for any updates. I´ve got a "new" contract on my job, my family wants to share some time with me and besides I am hosting my Conan Exiles server (okay, it is now an Atlas server, to test this game), where I spend some time in the evenings.

I took some pictures by some of his other games and modified them a little. To be honest, I am a totally noob in creating 3D stuff, buying Poser Pro was a totally waste of money ;)

Somewhere in the distant future I will work on some of the updates, that have been suggested, but in this phase of my life, I have got other priorities. Sorry.

fiuojui

Jan 1, 2018
As stated on the previous page, I feel sorry, but I don´t have much time for any updates. I´ve got a "new" contract on my job, my family wants to share some time with me and besides I am hosting my Conan Exiles server (okay, it is now an Atlas server, to test this game), where I spend some time in the evenings.

I took some pictures by some of his other games and modified them a little. To be honest, I am a totally noob in creating 3D stuff, buying Poser Pro was a totally waste of money ;)

Somewhere in the distant future I will work on some of the updates, that have been suggested, but in this phase of my life, I have got other priorities. Sorry.
Ok ok no problem. You already make a good update thank you :)

Oh You play at Conan exiles !
It is a good game ;) with lot of slave ahhaha

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I finished the Park event with Ben and got the skimpy Superhero Costume but I can't remember if Ben sends another message or not. How to get the Ben Ending?

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I finished the Park event with Ben and got the skimpy Superhero Costume but I can't remember if Ben sends another message or not. How to get the Ben Ending?
There is no "Ben Ending". If you ignore him for 3 days, when you meet him first time after the supermarket issue, there will be a bad ending, but without any CG, if I remember right.

Reactions: SanaeS

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
There is no "Ben Ending". If you ignore him for 3 days, when you meet him first time after the supermarket issue, there will be a bad ending, but without any CG, if I remember right.
Almost. The event where he blackmails you it's right after you defeat Johnny for the first time,you have 3 days after that moment to meet him.

Reactions: Suidakra

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Almost. The event where he blackmails you it's right after you defeat Johnny for the first time,you have 3 days after that moment to meet him.
But I did meet him. It even went a bit far. At the start of the Ben Event in the Park at night, you get the skimpy superhero costume which is just black leather straps and black tapes over the nipples (see the first page). The thing is I can't remember if there any more Ben event after that.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I've checked, a park event is last one with Ben, endings are ony dependant on sanity.
But the sense of justice was -2 when I did the Park event. I vaguely remember that some time later, there was an email from Ben about another meeting and the game said that you don't have to go if you don't want to and hinting that it might lead to Bad End. I can't seem to remember if that really happened or I was just imagining things.

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
does anyone know how to hide the text box while reading?
The author used a script version and a RPG MAKER version which does not allow it. Perhaps if someone add a new script code that translates, say, the Q key, so it will hide/show it.

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Does anyone knows how to trigger the "sponsor" scene as green shadow? I finished the game but can't figure it out

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes