4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Are you able to make a screenshot with the strange lines, I don´t have that issue on my PC or Laptop.
I have a new phone and it's not cooperating with screen shots but it will let me record video which is kind of better for showing the problem as long as I can up load it to you... the first screen recording I did was "file too large " to post it in thread... so I took 3 shorter screen recording... there should be 3 video one of the apartment, one of the park. And one of the street outside the apartment... if you don't get it let me know

Edit: seems like it didn't upload the small video either

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Instead of spamming this thread, JasNom had the idea to create a discord server. This will be the main information source until the "Alterverse" game is ready to get its own thread. If you want to join the community just ask me via personal message.

EDIT: Even, if I think, that there won´t be any copyright issues, I had some thoughts on it. "My" Rachel appears to have ancestors from the Mediterranean Sea. Raquel is a common name in Spain. Green is the colour of jade, so she might get the heroine name Jade Shadow.
Therefore, if there aren´t any complaints about it, the Alterverse version will be named Jade Shadow Raquel.

Another EDIT: I took down the other links, is another, more proper tech demo for windows.

how do I change variable?
You can´t change the variable ingame, you need to edit the project file, if you own the RPG Maker yourself or use external (cheat) tools like

Last edited:

kissloveD

Dec 19, 2021
the full saves link in old pages aren'tworking please share complete save again BIg Thank you in avance

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2018
Short update
-The kill option is finished
-The payment option is slightly expanded (Somebody has sent me a picture of a real life Rachel, do you agree with him?)
-The payment option is now also a part of the CG room
-updated the change log

Have fun and I will let you know, when I got the time for the bad end.
mod is gone
can you reupload it somehow ?

Reactions: fiuojui

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
already deleted the game because missing files that should be but are not included in the game.. cant start game

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Is there a part 2 to this game? Like sarah
No, but it happens in the same universe as Survivor Sarah, Reporter Kate or Agent Alona.
These other games shows what happens if the drug, which Rachel tries to take over in factory, is produced.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Is there a part 2 to this game? Like sarah
No, there are at least three people working at different stages on games that are either a remake or a follow-up, but there is no part 2 from Combine, nor any forecast for any.
Of the three project remake/follow-up, none uses exactly the original character from Combine: one uses a new version with different (noticeable in some elements) look but similar origin; another is changing in part look, is changing background and even the name of the character; the third one is using the character as it was made by Limpy for some of the mod (+very close to the original), keeping most of the background story, but is set as a follow-up elsewhere with different locations, no reference to the drug, and a costume remade, but it is the one that is probably the one of the three with less probability of being completed (and effectively, has not been announced as project, the two others, have).

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
No, there are at least three people working at different stages on games that are either a remake or a follow-up, but there is no part 2 from Combine, nor any forecast for any.
Of the three project remake/follow-up, none uses exactly the original character from Combine: one uses a new version with different (noticeable in some elements) look but similar origin; another is changing in part look, is changing background and even the name of the character; the third one is using the character as it was made by Limpy for some of the mod (+very close to the original), keeping most of the background story, but is set as a follow-up elsewhere with different locations, no reference to the drug, and a costume remade, but it is the one that is probably the one of the three with less probability of being completed (and effectively, has not been announced as project, the two others, have).
Is combine even making games anymore?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
As far as I know, he is supposedly still working on the "Alona mission holidays" (if I remember well the name), but I have not heard of any update in a long time, and I am not the most up to date in following him, others may be able to provide more updated information.

Reactions: Achilicheese

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
mod is gone
can you reupload it somehow ?
Sorry for the late answer, is the latest version I worked on, before Limpy and Hellios took over the modding work on the game.

As far as I know he is working on Survivor Sarah 2, look

And sorry for being absent for about 2 month. To make it very short, I had some family related issues (yeah, again) that caused some problems with local authorities and I might had some time to work on the project, but I really had no motivation.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
As far as I know he is working on Survivor Sarah 2, look

And sorry for being absent for about 2 month. To make it very short, I had some family related issues (yeah, again) that caused some problems with local authorities and I might had some time to work on the project, but I really had no motivation.
Oh, I thought he had abandone Surivor Sarah 2.

Sorry for the problems, hope everything gets sorted out, that is the kind of stuff that takes priority on anything else.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Sorry for the problems, hope everything gets sorted out, that is the kind of stuff that takes priority on anything else.
From my point of view it is already sorted out and I want to let it behind me, but I am afraid of being the only reasonable person in my family (in this case).

About the project: some of the maps are done (e.g. warehouse district and a bar), Nora from Way of Corruption has her appearance as a "crossover" character

Next 3 steps: get the city alive with NPCs (for now basic ones, later they will be overhauled with DAZ sprites), getting the first quest/mission ready, creating art on DAZ for the dialog and mission

Progression infos and more as always on the discord server.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes