3.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 16, 2021
Does anyone have the link for Franticdispo's compressed version rather than Megalol's? Megalol's version is smaller, but it keeps on lagging on several parts and the game crashes on me over and over again.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Can anything be done about the weird word wrap issues (where a new line starts when there's plenty of room left in the text box)?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Question: Is there any other Dieselmine game that got translated/MTL'd that has that same artist (Akagi)?!
I simply LOVE that artstyle so much!
Edit: What is the 3rd option under the Remember Command option?

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp, another product from this circle that has nice art, pretty decent scenes (if mostly vanilla) and that's about it. There's no gameplay to the point where this could have been a VN without any issues...

Not much of a story either, and the character development is basically non-existent. It's made worse by the fact that the MC is pretty much a complete turd. His main motivation for screwing with the 4 primary girls is that... dun dun dun... they're happy and he's not so he has to punish them for being happy. Like. You w0t m8? I don't mind villains and assholes and whatnot in games... but this guy is a completely self deluded prick.

There's no evidence of bullying or anything either. Hina doesn't even seem to know he exists. Aika's actually a friendly neighbor housewife. Rei treats him respectfully and politely when he's not being a turd. Sayo doesn't know that he exists and just doesn't like men, but doesn't seem to veer into misandry outright...

Really, the guy's just a complete loser all on his own and then blames pretty much everyone else for his own problems without ever looking in the mirror. Kind of pathetic and it sours things for me because his motivation for doing these things is just extra pathetic.

Oh well, still decent for a moment or two, but definitely not something I'll likely revisit.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes