3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
I was reading your post with interest, and thinking "darn, it's going to take AGES to track all these new titles down, but he likes similar stuff to me, so it'll be worth it.". Then I saw your offer to provide links. :)

If you're still willing, links (where possible) would be greatly appreciated.

-A fellow hypno-fetishist.
Ask, and you shall receive!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Wait I just looked at the VA's on the DLSite website, Aika and Mitia have the same VA, what the fu-

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
the map layout seems really familiar. I have definitely played the same map in another game. Could it be Material Girl?
About this i'm sure u right... Dieselmine is a real champ when it comes to recycle stuff they used in prior games... as lazy to mod maps and stuff, at least the text and somewhat scenes differs, but like Acerola series, they kinda follow a pattern of fetishes and actions with their characters. Acerola recycles scenes out of all their games modding only the girls visual over, but if u piece 2 together, u see the similarity between them. Same happens here with Dieselmine, but in their case is maps/faces though.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
is there any story or it is just a "cg viewer"?
The scenarios preceding H-Scenes are definitely useful for context and enhance the viewing experience, and you can definitely see visible character progression through every route, so it's not just a CG Viewer type of game. There are NPC events that can be seen as CG Viewer-type scenes, but the main heroines of this game grow as (eroge) characters, as their view on sexual actions change from event to event and help add to the feeling of your corruption of the girls in this game.

So yes, technically each route has its own story to tell, and I suggest going through them to get the most out of this game.

Reactions: belzewolf22

Eclipsoul

Jul 21, 2019
Not at the moment, though there are a couple that have caught my interest, such as Mira and the Mysterious Alchemist, and Trinity Dungeon ~Succubus, Girls and Erotic Dungeon~, both of which are being requested on this site. I'm currently working on this with another translator: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...premature-ejaculator-hypno-ntr-peeping.29810/
and have my eye on this pretty soon:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...der-girl-hypnosis-plan-nemumi-everyday.53940/
speaking of! how's translation of that first one coming along? if you don't mind me asking, of course. I had no idea you translated "ntr dungeon of twisted common sence" that's one of my favorite games translated yet! (and the first one I played, funny enough. it's what got me into rpgm games)

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
speaking of! how's translation of that first one coming along? if you don't mind me asking, of course. I had no idea you translated "ntr dungeon of twisted common sence" that's one of my favorite games translated yet! (and the first one I played, funny enough. it's what got me into rpgm games)
The scenario of NTR Dungeon is exactly the type of hypnosis I’m looking for, so I wanted to translate it into non-MTL English for others to enjoy. If you haven’t checked it out yet, “Sonia and the Hypnotized City” has a similar type of feel to NTR Dungeon, and the artstyle is pretty good! It’s on this website too! (I’d link it, but I’m on mobile rn, lol)

Eclipsoul

Jul 21, 2019
The scenario of NTR Dungeon is exactly the type of hypnosis I’m looking for, so I wanted to translate it into non-MTL English for others to enjoy. If you haven’t checked it out yet, “Sonia and the Hypnotized City” has a similar type of feel to NTR Dungeon, and the artstyle is pretty good! It’s on this website too! (I’d link it, but I’m on mobile rn, lol)
ah yes, I played Sonia as well! I've played a lot of games like that actually, the noblemans retort,sonia, ntr dungeon, dog fuck idol, book of hypnosis and climax, zefira (which is actually on this site, but doesn't have the mind control tag, most likely because theres only one route with it, but that route has 5-ish scenes and is ntr common sence alteration which is my favorite form of mind control! I cant get enough) snow daze (which is actually voice acted! and good voice acting too) and a few others that don't quite come to mind at the moment.

I also know of many games that have that kind of mind control that have yet to be translated, several of which have enough content to be 8 GB big compressed! there just never translated though i'm afriad

don't even get me started on the amount of mind control doujin I've read, countless! I love that kind of mind control, where common sence is altered or somethings completely unnoticed or ignored, I can never get enough! if you've got any other suggestions I'm all ears my friend

JFur

May 18, 2017
Ask, and you shall receive!
Thank you, Franticdispo, that's most kind of you.

Unfortunately, Sophos Anti-Malware reports a nasty extra in most of those archives - a PUA ("Potentially Unwanted Application" - i.e. Sophos thinks it's dangerous, but it could be legit) called "InnoMod". Now, that sounds to me like it could be a crack or translation layer, but I thought I should ask about it before assuming. Is anyone familiar with InnoMod and why it's here?

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
ah yes, I played Sonia as well! I've played a lot of games like that actually, the noblemans retort,sonia, ntr dungeon, dog fuck idol, book of hypnosis and climax, zefira (which is actually on this site, but doesn't have the mind control tag, most likely because theres only one route with it, but that route has 5-ish scenes and is ntr common sence alteration which is my favorite form of mind control! I cant get enough) snow daze (which is actually voice acted! and good voice acting too) and a few others that don't quite come to mind at the moment.

I also know of many games that have that kind of mind control that have yet to be translated, several of which have enough content to be 8 GB big compressed! there just never translated though i'm afriad

don't even get me started on the amount of mind control doujin I've read, countless! I love that kind of mind control, where common sence is altered or somethings completely unnoticed or ignored, I can never get enough! if you've got any other suggestions I'm all ears my friend
holy shit you’ve actually gotten me beat, never even heard of Snow Daze, I’ll have to check that out O_O
There’s a bunch of untranslated mind control games in my library rn that I plan to translate in my free time, though they’re on the wait list, as I have several upcoming projects I’m working on after this. Only game I remember in my library having mind control that you haven’t mentioned yet is Young Wife Souffle, which focuses more on its NTR aspect, as mind control in that game is like 1/8 of the content in that game.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Thank you, Franticdispo, that's most kind of you.

Unfortunately, Sophos Anti-Malware reports a nasty extra in most of those archives - a PUA ("Potentially Unwanted Application" - i.e. Sophos thinks it's dangerous, but it could be legit) called "InnoMod". Now, that sounds to me like it could be a crack or translation layer, but I thought I should ask about it before assuming. Is anyone familiar with InnoMod and why it's here?
Interesting. I've never had a problem with any of the games I've downloaded, but I'm also using boot camp on my mac for a windows partition, and it might just be that I've had no visible effects. I tried to do a general search of Innomod on my HDD, which is where I keep most of those games, but found nothing. I tried looking at a couple of files as well and nothing was named Innomod, though I'm sure something like malware/riskware wouldn't be that easy to identify. Though, if you want to take extra precautions, or just don't like the idea of a threat like that, better safe than sorry.

Eclipsoul

Jul 21, 2019
holy shit you’ve actually gotten me beat, never even heard of Snow Daze, I’ll have to check that out O_O
There’s a bunch of untranslated mind control games in my library rn that I plan to translate in my free time, though they’re on the wait list, as I have several upcoming projects I’m working on after this. Only game I remember in my library having mind control that you haven’t mentioned yet is Young Wife Souffle, which focuses more on its NTR aspect, as mind control in that game is like 1/8 of the content in that game.
you so should! theres no ntr in snow daze but its voice acted! and there plans to be a sequel called tropical daze.

oh hot damn! count me in my friend, any tittles you do end up translating, i'd love to hear about. I actually made a post about a game recently that I wanted translated, it's fairly old but possesses that ignorant form of mind control, and was popular enough to get 5 tittles! it was made when windows XP was popular!

oh? well im very much into that form of mind control, I've been extending my collection of such content for oh...5 years now i'd say. if you desire any doujin (or hentai if you prefer) that posess such things, i'd be happy to help =3

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
you so should! theres no ntr in snow daze but its voice acted! and there plans to be a sequel called tropical daze.

oh hot damn! count me in my friend, any tittles you do end up translating, i'd love to hear about. I actually made a post about a game recently that I wanted translated, it's fairly old but possesses that ignorant form of mind control, and was popular enough to get 5 tittles! it was made when windows XP was popular!

oh? well im very much into that form of mind control, I've been extending my collection of such content for oh...5 years now i'd say. if you desire any doujin (or hentai if you prefer) that posess such things, i'd be happy to help =3
This... this, is true comradeship.
SALUTE.gif

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
This game isn't really translated, there are several things in the menu that isn't english and important choices are also not translated.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
This game isn't really translated, there are several things in the menu that isn't english and important choices are also not translated.
Alas, I could not reach those with the tools I had at the time, so my apologies for those small bits. I know there are a couple of stores and classrooms in certain parts of the map that have Japanese text when you try to enter them, but the basic idea is that you can't due to how they coded the game. In terms of the in-game menu, the only thing that should still be Japanese is the first header, which then leads to CG and H-Scene options. I tried to compensate for the important choices problem with a post at the beginning of this thread, though I understand if you weren't able to see it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/masquera...our-child-v1-0-dieselmine.55085/#post-3699806
Most, if not all of the translating wasn't actually through the RPG Maker engine, it was through .sl files that contained the dialogue and whatnot. RPG MV Maker is great, but purchasing it for $80.00 to translate a couple of lines that I could just explain with a post seemed a little overkill, considering I'm just some person translating games on my own free time. I also wish I had the tools to make my own threads, which could allow me to say what I want straight from the start, but I only use MEGA right now. So once again, I apologize for that.

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
Alas, I could not reach those with the tools I had at the time, so my apologies for those small bits. I know there are a couple of stores and classrooms in certain parts of the map that have Japanese text when you try to enter them, but the basic idea is that you can't due to how they coded the game. In terms of the in-game menu, the only thing that should still be Japanese is the first header, which then leads to CG and H-Scene options. I tried to compensate for the important choices problem with a post at the beginning of this thread, though I understand if you weren't able to see it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/masquera...our-child-v1-0-dieselmine.55085/#post-3699806
Most, if not all of the translating wasn't actually through the RPG Maker engine, it was through .sl files that contained the dialogue and whatnot. RPG MV Maker is great, but purchasing it for $80.00 to translate a couple of lines that I could just explain with a post seemed a little overkill, considering I'm just some person translating games on my own free time. I also wish I had the tools to make my own threads, which could allow me to say what I want straight from the start, but I only use MEGA right now. So once again, I apologize for that.
I got to the rey/sayo ending and I got two options neither of which made any sense to me so I just clicked one of them to see what happened. While I appreciate the effort for a free game I would like to know what I chose lol.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
I got to the rey/sayo ending and I got two options neither of which made any sense to me so I just clicked one of them to see what happened. While I appreciate the effort for a free game I would like to know what I chose lol.
I see! Well if you haven't progressed too far, I would be glad to highlight the details of what route you are on. If the setting is inside the school once you fade out of black, you're at the Rei/Sayo ending (top choice) assuming you've done the majority/all of their events. If your character starts near the park where you met Mitia during the prologue, you're on the Mitia/Harem route (bottom choice), which I recommend you do after seeing Hina's and Aika's endings. As a rule of thumb, the Harem route will ALWAYS be the bottom choice regardless of what route you're on. When I get enough money to spend $80.00 sensibly, I'll take this info. to heart and try and translate all the text I can, as I know it can get frustrating seeing a small, but important part of a game not translated. Happy hunting!

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes