3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks for the advice, I'll look into that to see if I can't decrease the game size! Not really familiar with this stuff, so I'm sure it'll help a bunch!
This is the real size of this game btw...

1592821620114.png

I also had to re-apply silica&pina extractor after wiping the dupe files out of the folder because the extractor used before to decrypt the game didn't decrypt everything(just the main files for translation, even though it still left stuff on folder).
Before Silica&Pina used give me error: "can't find icon.png".
After: 1592821717729.png

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Your descriptions says the guy is a fat ugly disgusting otaku but he don't look that way in the game, he just looks like a generic guy. Disappointing. I guess that's why this is netori and not netorare.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Your descriptions says the guy is a fat ugly disgusting otaku but he don't look that way in the game, he just looks like a generic guy. Disappointing. I guess that's why this is netori and not netorare.
The description came from the official DLSite synopsis of the game, not much to say there, unfortunately.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
X0R can i ask do you have a other download links? because i have problem with Mega.nz and cannot download successfully!

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
OH this finally got translated? Thanks for the translation!! This is one of the games I have been waiting for translation

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Pregnancy and finally Netori for so long... Hah hah... I’m already panting before trying this (well of course, not really xD)

Hope this won’t disappoint me.

A lot of people ask for this, however it has not been implented yet. I honestly don't understand. It would save some much times if its MTL or not, NTR or netori ect
It’s not that it’s not implemented yet. They refuse to implement it. maybe have to do with Site limitations in adding more tags or ”re-tagging” tags would be a hassle. If they would, I would also like a tag for impregnation (some with pregnancy tag only has impregnation and not the actual pregnancy) and actual pregnancy (and birth, or repeated pregnancy/pregnancy counter to differentiate those with pregnant endings only).

Last edited:

Permanganate

Nov 2, 2019
------------Ode 2 Masquerade Hypnosis ------------
~Before I knew it, I'm Pregnant with your Child~

~Thanks, M8
I will not deb8...
Tis real g8-2 Masterb8.
Finding this was F8t.
Relishing this D8,

ma' M8~

Art.gif

***Downloaded this and became a poet. Pls send help. Art is Suffering.jpg

Reactions: Luckzor

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
As i understand - no scenario, no real work on characters, no emotions? Just plain hypnofucking brainwashed girls, which have no difference with rubber sexdolls, that only can cry "Do me harder, i love cocks, they are so delicious" during sex scenes? Is this that type of game?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes