3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Brakiozor

Mar 2, 2019
Me after seeing a game with good art : please no MTL, please no MTL, please no MTL
This game : no MTL
Me : YES !!!

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
More Dieselmine hypnosis games need translated like this one. I kinda wish they hadn't moved more to RPGM games in recent years though.

DietKaga

Mar 2, 2020
I've been getting a problem with the audio when playing RPGmaker games like this

The audio seems to lag terribly and I don't know how to fix it, does anyone know a solution?

I would appreciate it through DM or tell me where I could potentially get a answer, thanks!

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
As i understand - no scenario, no real work on characters, no emotions? Just plain hypnofucking brainwashed girls, which have no difference with rubber sexdolls, that only can cry "Do me harder, i love cocks, they are so delicious" during sex scenes? Is this that type of game?
A little late, but the game is more of a "You see me as your actual lover, now I get to make you more and more perverted through multiple interactions with you." kind of game. Hence "Masquerade Hypnosis," since you literally go about masquerading as other people. Each individual character path is pretty tame at first, then it starts ramping up in terms of the "do me harder, i love cocks, they are so delicious" mentality that comes with the corruption tag at different points in the story. For example, You don't even get to have penetrative, vaginal sex with Aika till the sixth scenario, since her entire route is basically using her sexual frustrations to turn her into a more erotic wife for your own use. Meanwhile Sayo gets her cherry popped in their second scenario, and Hina doesn't even start enjoying sexual activities until like the fourth scenario. Basically, there are scenarios leading up to sex scenes, characters have progression in their personality (as much as you'd expect from this type of game), and there are a lot of emotions at play, they just get manipulated, a lot. One scene is just you getting to make Sayo orgasm as her lover, Rei, watches helplessly from the side unable to move. Absolute netori shit right there, and I literally went "wait, are they seriously doing this?" when I went through it. Hope that helps clarify what the game is even a little bit, though I was never good at explaining stuff, lol.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Cool. :cool: Can you please provide some link to your handmade-definitive version of this game?
Actually, I ended up following their advice, and the new compressed MEGA link version should be near identical to theirs in size, as it has now been reduced to 1.24 GB when extracting rather than the initial 2.4 GB! If you wanted a less heavy version of the game, it's all yours!

Reactions: RandomServant77

KyouKei

Apr 6, 2018
the map layout seems really familiar. I have definitely played the same map in another game. Could it be Material Girl?

DrakeFace

Jan 13, 2019
Actually, I ended up following their advice, and the new compressed MEGA link version should be near identical to theirs in size, as it has now been reduced to 1.24 GB when extracting rather than the initial 2.4 GB! If you wanted a less heavy version of the game, it's all yours!
Doesn't new compressed MEGA link version have reduced quality, or is it JorgeFFC's version?

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Couldd someone translate this? seems important based on the storyline so far
View attachment 702455
Unfortunately I'd have to spend like $80.00 on RPG Maker MV to even access that part of the game I think, so until I get to another project or something I won't be able to translate that. Which girl did you end up picking? If you spent time with one specific girl, the choice on top is their ending. The choice on the bottom will always be the Harem Route. If you spent time with different girls, I believe the game chooses the one you spent the most time with, but I only experimented with that very slightly, since there's no benefit to going for different girls on every playthrough.
Edit: Have a post near the top of this thread about it, if you'd like details: https://f95zone.to/threads/masquera...our-child-v1-0-dieselmine.55085/#post-3699806

Last edited:

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Isn't new compressed MEGA link version have reduced quality?
It's that the version I originally worked with had duplicates of files that could work on their own, so it was basically just that useless files were taking up space. Those are the first four links. The MEGA link under "compressed" doesn't have those junk files, so it's not that it has reduced quality, it's a quality-of-life change that doesn't take up as much space.

Reactions: DrakeFace

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
A little late, but the game is more of a "You see me as your actual lover, now I get to make you more and more perverted through multiple interactions with you." kind of game. Hence "Masquerade Hypnosis," since you literally go about masquerading as other people. Each individual character path is pretty tame at first, then it starts ramping up in terms of the "do me harder, i love cocks, they are so delicious" mentality that comes with the corruption tag at different points in the story. For example, You don't even get to have penetrative, vaginal sex with Aika till the sixth scenario, since her entire route is basically using her sexual frustrations to turn her into a more erotic wife for your own use. Meanwhile Sayo gets her cherry popped in their second scenario, and Hina doesn't even start enjoying sexual activities until like the fourth scenario. Basically, there are scenarios leading up to sex scenes, characters have progression in their personality (as much as you'd expect from this type of game), and there are a lot of emotions at play, they just get manipulated, a lot. One scene is just you getting to make Sayo orgasm as her lover, Rei, watches helplessly from the side unable to move. Absolute netori shit right there, and I literally went "wait, are they seriously doing this?" when I went through it. Hope that helps clarify what the game is even a little bit, though I was never good at explaining stuff, lol.
Yeah that helped alot. Will give it a chance then. I just doesnt like hypno mostly. Usually its just authors creativity impotence and inability to create scenario better than "i will hypnose you and fuck you silly"

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Hypnosis is so lame, it takes the fun out of it. They literally just become sex dolls. Theres no corruption, no desire, I dont see why people still make hypnosis based games/hentai.
Its good.
How else are you going to become the sex education teacher of an school?
How else are you going to become the town's virginity taking council president?
How else are going to become king and knight girls with your cock?
How else are you going to make a waitress offer her tits as an order at a restaurant?
Etc.
The only method other than hypnosis are Miel style or everyone is a whore style.
So yeah hypnosis is pretty good to create all kind of wacky scenarios, especially if you want to pork random girls.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hypnosis is so lame, it takes the fun out of it. They literally just become sex dolls. Theres no corruption, no desire, I dont see why people still make hypnosis based games/hentai.
Tl;dr: Hypnosis paves the way to utilize a multitude of situations, all while giving you free will over everything with very little consequences and large benefits.
I'll just, uh, put this under a spoiler so it doesn't take up so much space. It's not a spoiler so much as it is a block of text of my opinions and examples of media.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for randomly bombarding you with my opinion, just figured I'd chip in on a genre. Still, I respect your outlook on hypnosis, it's not for everybody, but I wish you good fortune on finding games/media that suit your tastes!

JFur

May 18, 2017
Uh, I can link these games if people want to see where to find this stuff. Most of it's on F95Zone, but some are on other websites.
I was reading your post with interest, and thinking "darn, it's going to take AGES to track all these new titles down, but he likes similar stuff to me, so it'll be worth it.". Then I saw your offer to provide links. :)

If you're still willing, links (where possible) would be greatly appreciated.

-A fellow hypno-fetishist.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes