pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
i'm trying hard to find magistrate correlation with incest tag lol

havent dl it yet though, just curious

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
how to open other heroine route? i already finished the main story but i only got okita route.
Okita Route happens right after chapter 4, so it's unlocked right away. The rest can be accessed from the Epilogue chapter.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Dis another one of those "wimpy protagonist with no real talent who gets pity sex from everyone for some reason" games? Kinda getting that vibe from the start and want to know whether it's worth my time.

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
Dis another one of those "wimpy protagonist with no real talent who gets pity sex from everyone for some reason" games? Kinda getting that vibe from the start and want to know whether it's worth my time.
He's only a little wimpy outside of work but he does have a real talent in his job so the others will come to respect him greatly for that. No pity sex here.
Other than that, it's one of those story based games that you rather play for the plot than to unlock the scenes, so if you're only here for the CGs, I wouldn't recommend it. The chapters get increasingly longer, the last chapter's final trial itself took me more than an entire hour of playtime to complete, but the story was interesting enough that I wasn't bothered at all. Overall, I think it's one of the better VNs we got lately, and if you love an interesting plot, by all means give it a try.

Last edited:

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to access the Yamanami route (or cgs)? I'm at 96% completition and I've no idea how to get her scenes.

Edit: Found it, you have to complete the game after which you'll have a 3rd option unlocked at a certain decision in chapter 4.

GamingBread

May 16, 2018
Does anyone know how to access the Yamanami route (or cgs)? I'm at 96% completition and I've no idea how to get her scenes.

Edit: Found it, you have to complete the game after which you'll have a 3rd option unlocked at a certain decision in chapter 4.
Can i get your save file download?

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
He's only a little wimpy outside of work but he does have a real talent in his job so the others will come to respect him greatly for that. No pity sex here.
Other than that, it's one of those story based games that you rather play for the plot than to unlock the scenes, so if you're only here for the CGs, I wouldn't recommend it. The chapters get increasingly longer, the last chapter's final trial itself took me more than an entire hour of playtime to complete, but the story was interesting enough that I wasn't bothered at all. Overall, I think it's one of the better VNs we got lately, and if you love an interesting plot, by all means give it a try.
Lol I didn't say anything about only being there for the scenes. Where did you get that? Anyway I decided to give the game a go. I must admit it's ... interesting. And it's had it's moments where it connected to me but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So while he is cool in the courtroom I kinda call spineless mc for this one. I just finished chapter 2 .. I hope he grows a spine soon.
I'd love to be wrong though. Mostly enjoying the game so far. If the blonde at least calms the calamity that is her mammaries I will enjoy it a lot more.

Last edited:

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
Lol I didn't say anything about only being there for the scenes. Where did you get that? Anyway I decided to give the game a go. I must admit it's ... interesting. And it's had it's moments where it connected to me but
So while he is cool in the courtroom I kinda call spineless mc for this one. I just finished chapter 2 .. I hope he grows a spine soon.
I'd love to be wrong though. Mostly enjoying the game so far. If the blonde at least calms the calamity that is her mammaries I will enjoy it a lot more.
Play the third chapter and you will see. I think almost everyone who played up to that point had a similar opinion about Toyama.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Can someone help I'm kinda stuck in chapter 4 after the party split up after ..

The day won't end so I assume that I'm missing something. However I've exhausted all talking options and I can't seem to find anything to look at. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017

The day won't end so I assume that I'm missing something. However I've exhausted all talking options and I can't seem to find anything to look at. Any help would be appreciated.
Have you searched dorm room? search until you obtain a clue.

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017

Ok Chapter 4 Investigation:

Any new thoughts on Toyama and Shimei after chapter 3?

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
Hmm, a question please: In the very first trial I always get max. 94,44% (grade A), despite exactly following the trials guide on Stea. What am I missing? Has something changed?

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
Hmm, a question please: In the very first trial I always get max. 94,44% (grade A), despite exactly following the trials guide on Stea. What am I missing? Has something changed?
Either you say something wrong, or ask something unnecessary.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes