Denethon

Jul 12, 2017
...I did exactly as written in the guide... :unsure: Nevermind, lets move forward to trial 2.
The flower on the menu section in the lower right shows your score. After you click a choice you can look to see if your score goes up. So save before every choice and follow that if you want a perfect.

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
...well, 2 hours into the game and I already have my favorite character.... :cool:

...Saba... ;-)

Z_z_Z

Jul 24, 2017
Am I just retarded or something, I beat the game but I don't see where I should be selecting okita's route

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
I only see the top row in the chapter select.
Well I had Okita's route unlocked here right after finishing the base story, and the rest are from playing through the Epilogue chapter and reloading chapter 4's main decision. I don't know if Okita's route has a specific condition, like i said I had it unlocked as is. Two things I can think of are: 1. maybe you exited the game during the game's ending cinematic and didn't get the part after that, or 2. if you have a save on it, try loading the big decision in chapter 4 (I think you know the one), choosing the bad choice there and finishing that ending. (The new, 3rd choice there is for Yamanami.) Try doing these two things, maybe they will unlock it.

Dragonbite

Aug 27, 2017
Is it my imagination or something wrong with my settings but adjusting the volume doesn't seem to work very well. Either it's really loud or quiet. Specifically the background music doesn't seem to scale well?

PatataAlforno

Aug 5, 2018
i'm stuck at the chapter 4. the last place i have unlocked is alleyway. i have chatted with all the people please help

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
i'm stuck at the chapter 4. the last place i have unlocked is alleyway. i have chatted with all the people please help
If I had to guess: Check out Yamanami's room in the dorm, check everything until the protagonist says that she cleared her room. That's the clue you are likely missing now.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I think it was heavily implied
All I remember was the one piece of evidence about her missing with no indication of how or why she had anything to do with the case at hand. Either way, having logged evidence that never gets used is very jarring for a game like this and makes it feel like it was unfinished. Actually, having any unsolved mystery that isn't sequel bait in this kind of game is jarring.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes