VN Ren'Py Abandoned Master of Dark Arts [v0.42a Test build] [Moda Softworks]

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
Thank you everyone for your valuable feedback. Special Thanks to Patron's and Telegram supporters.

* I can see lot of you have issues with choices, I'm still working on it.. In next release I plan to get rid of unnecessary choices.
I've attached walk-through/guide for those who need it for now.

* Some of you called Daisy "Damsel always in distress", well yeah she is.. for now though. (It's by design)
Her character will grow from that "Damsel in distress" to a powerful confident witch.

And please no need to be salty, you can offer your feedback's in civilized manner.

Master of Dark Arts is made with :love: by MoDA Softworks - Enjoy!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, so I decided to try this game again....trying to find points I was missing (I did find a few karma points from multi punching the dude at the party. Odd, most would think pomuling the dude would make the shy girl and everyone at the party mad at you, instead it doesn't) Then I progressed again through the story to the point where the douche mage was, and again my two choices kills me...(Fuck!)

Having to go through ALL my past choices trying to locate a missing point, which the game description never warns you that players are REQUIRED to obtain ALL....ALL assigned game point choices, in order to move past key parts of the story. This type of strict point mechanic takes away from enjoying the story flow of this project, and is a serious flaw in my opinion.

Does anyone have a PC save available, from the douche mage fight? I'm really not interested in spending more time trying to locate that one missing point, as I've already spent more time than I wanted at this part of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ilhan82

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
OK, so I decided to try this game again....trying to find points I was missing (I did find a few karma points from multi punching the dude at the party. Odd, most would think pomuling the dude would make the shy girl and everyone at the party mad at you, instead it doesn't) Then I progressed again through the story to the point where the douche mage was, and again my two choices kills me...(Fuck!)

Having to go through ALL my past choices trying to locate a missing point, which the game description never warns you that players are REQUIRED to obtain ALL....ALL assigned game point choices, in order to move past key parts of the story. This type of strict point mechanic takes away from enjoying the story flow of this project, and is a serious flaw in my opinion.

Does anyone have a PC save available, from the douche mage fight? I'm really not interested in spending more time trying to locate that one missing point, as I've already spent more time than I wanted at this part of the game.
Please use walkthough..
https://f95zone.to/threads/master-of-dark-arts-v0-35a-moda-softworks.81569/post-7570299

Reactions: MrBenny

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Thank you everyone for your valuable feedback. Special Thanks to Patron's and Telegram supporters.

* I can see lot of you have issues with choices, I'm still working on it.. In next release I plan to get rid of unnecessary choices.
I've attached walk-through/guide for those who need it for now.

* Some of you called Daisy "Damsel always in distress", well yeah she is.. for now though. (It's by design)
Her character will grow from that "Damsel in distress" to a powerful confident witch.

And please no need to be salty, you can offer your feedback's in civilized manner.

Master of Dark Arts is made with :love: by MoDA Softworks - Enjoy!
The game and so we are not happy with the variety of options to choose from. And according to the plot, if you do not choose the right options, according to the author, then you can’t go further, the end of the game. And now completely remove at least some kind of visibility to choose from? Well, bravo, that's how games are made. Why should the player be given something to do in the game, let him point at the only correct option and calmly go through the game)
Here the power of art is tied to the power of love or something like that. So do not mislead people with such words in the name of the game as "Dark" if this art is quite pink, both in color and in content)

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
now i have Not played yet but it blows my mind on how i can miss, for 8-10 months, what appears to be a great game .
i mean i don't check Every day but still, how many more have i missed.well hell i already deleted 300 that were on my HD cause i needed space. .... damn... it's filling up again:oops:

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
this game glorifies extreme jealousy.
if their relationship weren't bordering on being toxic, this game could have a lot of potential

• Haha
Reactions: DDoS_V4

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 1178202

Overview:
You play character of 27 year old Oxland army soldier, you fall in love with your best friend but she is a sorceress with a secret and she can't be with a human because of it. Jump in the shoes of main character to find out her secret and maybe become the first human to marry a sorceress!
This game is not for NTR, Cuckold, Sharing, Harem, School Setting, Corruption fans. Romance, Softcore-ish Erotica, Mature Relationship and Classic Good vs Evil fans are in for a treat.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-16
Release Date: 2022-02-15
Developer: MoDA Softworks -
Censored: No
Version: 0.35a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Information regarding the the false positive can be found here
Walk-through can be found
here
Old Saves won't work properly, start a new game

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: TORRENT -
ANDROID

WildKayoti045 thanks for the link
*Android port/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1178281 View attachment 1178282 View attachment 1178283 View attachment 1178285 View attachment 1178286 View attachment 1178288 View attachment 1178289 View attachment 1178290 View attachment 1178291 View attachment 1178293 View attachment 1178294 View attachment 1178295 View attachment 1178296 View attachment 1178297
followed the walk through and still cant get passed the elder ,is this part bugged out

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
That's odd,
Can you tell me all your choices?
ok i followed the advice the walk through and did all the actions it subjested and still couldnt get passed the elder and yes to be sure I even tryed a fresh download /install and still couldnt get passed the elder

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
ok i followed the advice the walk through and did all the actions it subjested and still couldnt get passed the elder and yes to be sure I even tryed a fresh download /install and still couldnt get passed the elder
I'm looking into it.. if it's a bug I'll fix it.
I'm working on a new bug fix build, I'll share the new build with unnecessary choices removed and bug fixes in 4-5 days.
WildKayoti045 pl share it here with your patch thing :)

Reactions: WildKayoti045
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes