VN Ren'Py Abandoned Master of Dark Arts [v0.42a Test build] [Moda Softworks]

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Belzeebub$

Formerly 'Belzeebub'
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Thank you everyone for your valuable feedback. Special Thanks to Patron's and Telegram supporters.

* I can see lot of you have issues with choices, I'm still working on it.. In next release I plan to get rid of unnecessary choices.
I've attached walk-through/guide for those who need it for now.

* Some of you called Daisy "Damsel always in distress", well yeah she is.. for now though. (It's by design)
Her character will grow from that "Damsel in distress" to a powerful confident witch.

And please no need to be salty, you can offer your feedback's in civilized manner.

Master of Dark Arts is made with :love: by MoDA Softworks - Enjoy!
Thank you for the walkthrough... I converted the file to pdf, if anyone wants...

Reactions: Howler Sting

Belzeebub$

Formerly 'Belzeebub'
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
In reference to the above post, I am adding my own walkthrough here. If anyone find it helpful, like the post with a (y) . Also, I apologise if there are any mistakes. This is my first attempt at it. :cry: :cry:

Last edited:

WildKayoti045

Jun 17, 2021
Master of Dark Arts Bug Fix RELEASE
Censorship patched by me.
Release Date: 20/02/2022
Version: 0.36a
Download (Linux/Windows) :

Changelog 0.36a
- Bugs and dialogs fixes.
- Unnecessary choices removed.
- Walk-through is inside game archive.
- In-game hints/walkthrough below choices.
- Defeating Arideath should be easy now.

This is a test build, please report errors, bugs, story inconsistencies if any, grammar issues to developer.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well thankfully for the fixes and walktrough

Finally able to kill off that black elder guy

Not much content yet but a nice intro to what we can expect further down the line

First i thought it be a zombie typ thing with those weird creatures roaming around in force

But so far it feels like there is just maybe one or a handfull

Hope Rick keeps his paws off the mc his gf

Otherwise he can get a beat down too

Well hopefully the next content update aint to far off

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Nice update! I think it is a bit silly, but sometimes it is a good thing. Enjoying it so far. Good luck, dev!

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
all the nope for me cant stand having to get everypoint to advance the game ,games should be about relaxing and enjoying your free time ,not min maxing every detail , ill wait and see if there's going to be a walk through mod for this if not good luck dev

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
This game feels like the Dev is trolling us, why have choices if they just lead to bad ends. How is this a fun game?
Might as well be a kinetic novel with bad ends. Which I'm well aware isn't actually a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: rogosh

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 1178202

Overview:
You play character of 27 year old Oxland army soldier, you fall in love with your best friend but she is a sorceress with a secret and she can't be with a human because of it. Jump in the shoes of main character to find out her secret and maybe become the first human to marry a sorceress!
This game is not for NTR, Cuckold, Sharing, Harem, School Setting, Corruption fans. Romance, Softcore-ish Erotica, Mature Relationship and Classic Good vs Evil fans are in for a treat.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-20
Release Date: 2022-02-20
Developer: MoDA Softworks -
Censored: No
Version: 0.36
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Information regarding the the false positive can be found here
Walk-through can be found
here
Old Saves won't work properly, start a new game

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: TORRENT* -
ANDROID*

WildKayoti045 thanks for the link
*Android port/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1178281 View attachment 1178282 View attachment 1178283 View attachment 1178285 View attachment 1178286 View attachment 1178288 View attachment 1178289 View attachment 1178290 View attachment 1178291 View attachment 1178293 View attachment 1178294 View attachment 1178295 View attachment 1178296 View attachment 1178297
new version didnt fix jack and squat with the elder still die

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordMerek

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Romance, Softcore-ish Erotica, Mature Relationship and Classic Good vs Evil fans are in for a treat.
Except for romance that sounds incredibly dull. And then again romance too has to be written really well to be good. Skip

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes