• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

emmaus

Jul 12, 2017
I have both the original fan english translation, and this one. And from comparing both, I realized that the translations are virtually the same, with 1 or 2 sentences out of like 100 sentences having slight differences, just punctuations or use of different conjuctions. I doubt most phrases in japanese would always translate the same way to different people with different proficiency in english and jap.

Also, it sucks that they are using renpy. their home page said they where using unity last week, now that comment is gone.

The ui is worse than the original imho. I am yet to compare mosiacs on cgs. If there are no improvements there, I would stick to the original.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
It... has sex? I was expecting the typical VN with girls that look amazing and when you get to the tags it says NO SEXUAL CONTENT and was preparing my NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO already.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
MC does the cucking. He has gifts that make it nearly impossible for anyone to cuck him.

Rape tag is missing though which is surprising, there is a lot of it.

3.0 3.0 3.0 3.0 2.7 2.6 2.5 2.5 2.3 2.3 2.3 2.2 2.2 2.0 2.0

VNDB tags.

Every girl gets raped apart from Nell.
So is rape part of the central theme? I don't want to waste my time playing yet another VN just to find out there is only one rape scene that is easily freaking missed.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
So is rape part of the central theme? I don't want to waste my time playing yet another VN just to find out there is only one rape scene that is easily freaking missed.
Yes, rape is a central part. But it's rape her till she likes it type. Which might as well be confused with consensual sex.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is a lot of rape but it's over the top stuff. If you've played Bunny Black it's very similar, he gets the women that laughed at him and rapes them till they love him.

As a woman we're supposed to hate rape but sometimes it's done in a way where it's hard to hate it. It's so over the top you can't possibly take it seriously while still being a good scene. The rape here just reminded me of Bunny Black and I love those games.

Reactions: GaRbS

lil boom toob

Sep 12, 2017
It... has sex? I was expecting the typical VN with girls that look amazing and when you get to the tags it says NO SEXUAL CONTENT and was preparing my NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO already.
If you ever see Norn/Miel on the tin, you can rest assured that tag .

WreckMeister

Sep 3, 2017
Thanks the uploader
Anyway is the first game h what play what have multilanguage ( jap - english and spanish )

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I actually played this about a year ago. It was on the site erogedownload.com. English translated. The story is about a guy who is a fat ugly adventurer and his class is "Monster Tamer." In that world, Monster Tamers are regarded as weak and cowards because there's the stereotype that they use their monsters to do the hard work while they sit back and relax and also they have to beat the monster to tame it and since they literally have to beat a monster that's higher level than them to get stronger monster, it's very difficult for Tamers to increase their skills. Thanks to those stereotypes and the fact that he's fat and ugly, nobody wants to team up with him. What's worst, he's also bullied by the top adventurers. The main girls in this games are actually arrogant hypocritical bitches who looked down on him because of his appearance. Even the Priest girl is a hypocrite. She announces that she does not discriminate and will allow anyone to join her guild yet when the MC asked to join, she refused him giving excuses while cringing at his ugly appearance. Don't feel bad about the girls being dominated by the MC. They're arrogant hypocritical bitches and deserved it. I've been in the MC's shoes before. Initially, I was looked down upon by my colleagues because I was fat and ugly. That was until I showed them who was better. I was smarter, funnier, had more knowledge and more hardworking than them. Now I'm their boss. Who's laughing now, bitches!!! Fun Fact : When Todd Howard was young, he told the other kids that when he grew up, he wanted to make video games. All the other kids laugh at him and told him that he's gonna become a nerd. Present day = Todd Howard had only one thing to say to that : "Who's laughing now"

Reactions: Verdux_Xudrev

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
wasn't this uploaded some weeks ago?
This is the official STEAM release of the English localization that was released on October 2nd. There is a fan translation of this game as well so that's what was uploaded before.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes