• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
View attachment 158605

Overview:

Damien, a "Monster Tamer" living in a fantasy world is scorned by the beautiful members of a prestigious guild. He embarks on a quest for revenge by heading into the Forest of Evil to become stronger and to prove to those who doubted him that he has the makings of a great hero! Instead of acquiring strength and skills in the forest Damien instead encounters a demon who grants him an 'unexpected' power that will help him stick it to those beautiful ladies from the guild who made fun of him.

With his new found powers in tow Damien sets out to get his revenge on the four people who laughed him out of the guild's recruitment event. Alicia is the Priestess, a gentle healer who might be too innocent for her own good. Tina, a deadly sniper who earned herself the nickname of "Demon Bullet Princess", who is a spunky gal who wears her heart on her sleeve. Sara, a powerful witch, her cold attitude earned her the nickname "Ice Blade". Sonia the Paladin rounds out the group, her impenetrable defense is her greatest pride as she claims to have put aside her womanhood to pursue becoming a great hero.

Join Damien as he plots and schemes to exact his ultimate revenge on the 'Knights of the Round' and where his lewd machinations cause the gears in a much bigger plan to fall into place and put the world in more peril that one could imagine!

Master of the Harem Guild is the localization of a Japanese Visual Novel developed by Miel.​

Updated
: 02/10/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
Subtitle: English/Spanish
Audio: Japanese
Store:
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Additional Notes:

Download: - -

I have seen this game on this site about a year ago I think, what changed?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
It's labelled VN and referred to as game in this thread; could someone make it clear what this is? Is there gameplay or not?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Damn, Censored. But gonna put a watch thread on this in hopes that maybe someday the community will figure out how to remove the censorship as a sort of patch or something.

Someone said it before in this, but we need to really separate the Netori form Netorare tags. Yes, it all lumped into the NTR but they are different enough to warrant a distinction. If I could search tags Netori, I would never look for NTR or Netorare using the tags. So I going to have to agree with what they said. Still seems like Netorare is the more common in most games on this site however so we may never see it.

Anyways yeah gonna pass because censorship blows.
Yes it's really confusing. I always get those mixed up. I like game where you are the only causing the NTR and some NPC is the victim. I absolutely hate it if it's the other way around where you play as the victim. WTF is wrong with people who want to play as the victim!!!? If they want situations that are unfair and beyond their control, then they should stop playing games and go dive straight into reality cos life unfair and full of assholes. I play games because I want to feel like I'm in control.

Reactions: Elyngas

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
WTF is wrong with people who want to play as the victim!!!
I know right? But I see it over and over again. "NTR AWESOME" or "Does this game have NTR" and you just know that they are talking Netorare. It's either that or they are hoping for the reverse.

I blame society raising their kids as weakling and victims. When I was a kid, a kid bullied me or someone I knew. My dad had my back when I beat the crap out of them.

My pop always said to me "Steve, fighting is never good. It happens when good breaks down and it the only option left. But if it happens. Hit Hard, Hit fast, and never ever be the Victim without giving them hell for it..."

My dad was also a soldier so yeah he had a particular slant on things in that direction. All my neighbors and Secondary Dads we're all soldiers like one big weird family. I miss those days.

But getting back on topic. Like you said it's weird to me all these NTR guys out there wanting to get cucked or something like their lives are incomplete when they are denied because someone else is taking what they want. It just makes little sense to me.

alphabravo

Oct 2, 2017
I really enjoyed this game and am wondering if there are translations for the other games in the series like "Kimomen Demo Kyokon nara Kokuminteki Idol Group o Harem ni Dekiru!?"?

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
I think that game has already been posted. Look here:

It seems this version is just a patch version i don't think the post will be updated it's only a dlsite version i do hope you can buy it lord Sarica

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Anyone else had a virus alert in this game?I got a error when i tried to start it, after that the game keep giving me a crash every time i tried to close it.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
That's really strange. The game I uploaded here is virus free. Very often antivirus programs can give a false positive.
I can´t say its not a possibility, still, there´s also the crashes, i never had this kind of problem in Renpy games before.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
VN with choices/paths and/or dating sim elements? Or just skipping the text from one lewd scene to another?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
VN with choices/paths and/or dating sim elements? Or just skipping the text from one lewd scene to another?
It's not a dating sim, it's a rape a bitch until they love you sim. It doesn't have multiple paths, you end up with a harem as per the title but it has a couple of choices.

Regardless of how happy the pics make it out to be you do play the villain and he is a rapist.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes