VN Others Completed Master-Servant Sex with the Beauty from the Orient: Contract with a Semen-Sucking Demon [Final] [Appetite]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shadew001

Jan 30, 2020
I don't know why but whenever I try to open the game, without Locale Emulator, with Locale Emulator and with my Locale being set to Japan, this always happens, can somebody help me please?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I don't know why but whenever I try to open the game, without Locale Emulator, with Locale Emulator and with my Locale being set to Japan, this always happens, can somebody help me please?
Did you extract the game in Japanese locale? Because by the looks of the 3rd image, you probably extracted it in Unicode, meaning all the Japanese characters in the code are broken.

Shadew001

Jan 30, 2020
Did you extract the game in Japanese locale? Because by the looks of the 3rd image, you probably extracted it in Unicode, meaning all the Japanese characters in the code are broken.
So like, switch to Japanese unicode thing and then extract the game rather than extract the game, then swap over to jap unicode to open it?

Shadew001

Jan 30, 2020
I tried using japanese unicode system to extract it but when i opened the game it had the same error stuff, and i also tried opening it with locale emulator after extracting with jap unicode but still same error.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So like, switch to Japanese unicode thing and then extract the game rather than extract the game, then swap over to jap unicode to open it?
No, it needs to be in Japanese locale, not unicode. The unicode is what is breaking it. You need to make sure whatever you're extracting it is extracting it in Japanese code. If you don't know how to do that, please look up a youtube video or something.

Reactions: Yorjiro76

Shadew001

Jan 30, 2020
No, it needs to be in Japanese locale, not unicode. The unicode is what is breaking it. You need to make sure whatever you're extracting it is extracting it in Japanese code. If you don't know how to do that, please look up a youtube video or something.
Ok, thank you!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote