RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Can we finally play as the male? Don't know why its at the beginning of overview when it wasn't even available at first, but the slave, the one in the later half of the overview was.

Reactions: ubblesnop

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
And the 80 mb just killed it for me

That's too small
Size doesn't mean anything (at least in case of a game), I saw 1gb games with almost no content and my favorite game was around 200mb with few hours of great content - not much in terms of graphic tho.

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
Size doesn't mean anything (at least in case of a game), I saw 1gb games with almost no content and my favorite game was around 200mb with few hours of great content - not much in terms of graphic tho.
Yes size doesn't say anything about quality (which is sad as it is very importent)
but still quantity matters too
100mb to 5 gbs is adequate from a nice little candy to a good meal (provided it aint a candy worth of text with abysmally heavy graphics)

And what's your favorite game i'd like to play it

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
Will there only be one slave or could you get more if you play the role as the master

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Can we finally play as the male? Don't know why its at the beginning of overview when it wasn't even available at first, but the slave, the one in the later half of the overview was.
We're working to finish the slave's route first, so as not to divert development time on two separate routes. We will work on the master's route as soon as the slave route is finished or nears somewhere satisfactory in terms of content.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Will there only be one slave or could you get more if you play the role as the master
We'll focus on one slave for now, but we do plan to have more than one slave available for the master's route.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
hopefully it
We'll focus on one slave for now, but we do plan to have more than one slave available for the master's route.
cool will you leave the combat system in and being able to travel to gain exp and level up and capture people and a morality system could be nice but not necessary

Jan 19, 2018
Can you tell us how you got this error? I just tested the links, MEGA seems to boot the game well without any errors.
I got it to work. Apparently the problem was copying the save folder of the previous version. Specifically, overwriting the new "file1.rpgsave.bak" file causes the error.

Reactions: Noxurtica
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes