88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can I kill that fucking guest? I hate her. She only a guest don't can do this anoter Master' propriety. I wont kille kill her.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
this version is broken !!!
day 2 master will a service game frezz after turn out.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
I didn't try this game yet but it looks amazing just looking at art is good, but i hope to see pregnancy maybe if someone cum inside she should get pregnant or you can buy condoms from a shop, and if u dont you gonna get fked raw and maybe get pregnant

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
I didn't try this game yet but it looks amazing just looking at art is good, but i hope to see pregnancy maybe if someone cum inside she should get pregnant or you can buy condoms from a shop, and if u dont you gonna get fked raw and maybe get pregnant
We can definitely have it be one of the possible endings of the game. We'll keep it in mind.

Reactions: gonnakms

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Master versus Slave v0.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
On slave route, what to do in the city when you're low health and low money ?
I can't sleep without the 150g, and I can't restore health.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
On slave route, what to do in the city when you're low health and low money ?
I can't sleep without the 150g, and I can't restore health.
You can buy food at the tavern, but there isn't much content in the city yet. Most of the time was spent mapping the city this update. The update next month will have a lot of quests added.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
You know I want to see. I want to see where the slave can dominate the mistress and have the mistress join the slave and kill the master might be interesting to see. Edit: Everytime I want too kill the master the screen turns black. Am stuck there.

Reactions: RenéDescartes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What only one save file? Really, I can''t save when i wont wher I won't? the stilly only autosave and aoutoload you kidding me? For now i can't proprly save. i prefer 20 file save or 50 file save. This is really bad think to it with choise in an rpg game. For now I pass. Again.

Sep 12, 2019
Dude, the art of this game is really good, it doesn't even make me think it was done for the RPGMaker, the gameplay is also good, sice it reminds me a little of Claire's Quest in the part of making about being a obedient or a defiant person (Also making your choices matter, so that's a good plus). However, i have some complains that some good updates will probally fix them, gonna list them.

01: More than one save file. No, for real, i really dunno why this game has just one save file other then the fact the game opens in the screen of your last saved game.

02: Always Running ON option available, for future bigger maps don't be a bother for the slow MC walk.

03: I dunno if this is a temporary thing, but is kinda BS for me the fact that you to have pay 150G for sleep, but i guess is a good way to apply a taxes system, since well.. you're a slave... the problem is, in the current state of the game, the only way to win a bug chunk of money is to have luck to find and beat the ghost monsta, since drop rates are 100% for one item and if you have luck, they drop 2 itens (pls, don't remove that, it's a good thing).

For now this is it, a good prototype that has the potential to be an excellent game, best of luck for the devs, gonna follow the updates of your game in this thread.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
You know I want to see. I want to see where the slave can dominate the mistress and have the mistress join the slave and kill the master might be interesting to see.
Interesting idea, we'll see if we can implement this.

You know I want to see. I want to see where the slave can dominate the mistress and have the mistress join the slave and kill the master might be interesting to see. Edit: Everytime I want too kill the master the screen turns black. Am stuck there.
I couldn't replicate the error. How did you choose to kill him? Is there any text with the black screen? Does the music change at all?

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
What only one save file? Really, I can''t save when i wont wher I won't? the stilly only autosave and aoutoload you kidding me? For now i can't proprly save. i prefer 20 file save or 50 file save. This is really bad think to it with choise in an rpg game. For now I pass. Again.
Forgot that you made the request. We'll have 20 file save on the next update. Sorry about that.

Reactions: 88Michele88

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Dude, the art of this game is really good, it doesn't even make me think it was done for the RPGMaker, the gameplay is also good, sice it reminds me a little of Claire's Quest in the part of making about being a obedient or a defiant person (Also making your choices matter, so that's a good plus). However, i have some complains that some good updates will probally fix them, gonna list them.

01: More than one save file. No, for real, i really dunno why this game has just one save file other then the fact the game opens in the screen of your last saved game.

02: Always Running ON option available, for future bigger maps don't be a bother for the slow MC walk.

03: I dunno if this is a temporary thing, but is kinda BS for me the fact that you to have pay 150G for sleep, but i guess is a good way to apply a taxes system, since well.. you're a slave... the problem is, in the current state of the game, the only way to win a bug chunk of money is to have luck to find and beat the ghost monsta, since drop rates are 100% for one item and if you have luck, they drop 2 itens (pls, don't remove that, it's a good thing).

For now this is it, a good prototype that has the potential to be an excellent game, best of luck for the devs, gonna follow the updates of your game in this thread.
The movement speed of the character is static because we have events where the character has to run, and a dash was just too fast. If the current movement speed feels too slow, we'll consider raising the current default speed.

The tax system will make more sense when we add quests and jobs. We spent most of this month mapping the two new areas, so it's basically a proof of concept right now.

Reactions: RenéDescartes
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes