Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
The game will have Female mistress and male slav ein the future or we can overthrow the master and enslave him?
Interesting concept. We haven't really delved into what we're going to do yet in the female mistress version. We're just focused on finishing the current slave route, so we can move on to the male master route. Afterwards, we will work on other variations, and your suggestion may be taken into consideration, but we're keeping it loose. We had some suggestions, where it could be something like a female knight and her male slave (femdom with possible overthrow). Most likely, we'll conduct a poll on patreon to decide.

Reactions: hu3elder

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Interesting idea, we'll see if we can implement this.

I couldn't replicate the error. How did you choose to kill him? Is there any text with the black screen? Does the music change at all?
When am in the cell and no one is there I took the knife and rat poison with me and when the option to accept my fate or kill the master comes up I chose to kill and when I click it the screen turns black I got no idea what happen. Edit: Nevermind figured it out. I just need the lock pick, you should remove that option if you don't have the lock pick or it's going to lock people out of the game and since there is one save file it makes matters worst. I suggest you add 3 save files so players can have a back up save or a checkpoint save.

Last edited:

panafonic

Jun 21, 2018
Still locks up when i either try to go into the master room on day 2 or i come out of it after sex

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
When am in the cell and no one is there I took the knife and rat poison with me and when the option to accept my fate or kill the master comes up I chose to kill and when I click it the screen turns black I got no idea what happen. Edit: Nevermind figured it out. I just need the lock pick, you should remove that option if you don't have the lock pick or it's going to lock people out of the game and since there is one save file it makes matters worst. I suggest you add 3 save files so players can have a back up save or a checkpoint save.
Thanks for finding the bug! Really appreciate it. It's fixed now. And we're adding 20 saves and loading on our next update. Thanks again.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Still locks up when i either try to go into the master room on day 2 or i come out of it after sex
We couldn't replicate it (it reliably works on our test runs), but we got rid of some switches that might have been affecting it. For now, choosing a different option will bypass the bug. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for letting us know!

Sep 12, 2019
Where you can find the lock pick? Cause also the screen turned black for me, i thought it was a glitch, but i killed the master anyway

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Where you can find the lock pick? Cause also the screen turned black for me, i thought it was a glitch, but i killed the master anyway
So you have to talk to the chef and he will talk about a deal.Talk too him twice and he will give you the lockpick. Just remember to hide it in the wall or else you will lose it.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I checked recent posts, and nobody seems to be talking about the maze with the exploding gnomes and flames in? There are some BUGS there.

1. The switch stops flames moving, and starts a countdown. However the flames do not start moving again when the countdown hits zero.
2. You can walk out of the maze into the black zone and walk on top of the walls in various places. I presume this isn't intentional?
3. I got all jewels, the magic jewel and did everything except hit both switches at the same time. I can't find any way out other than GAME OVER.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
I checked recent posts, and nobody seems to be talking about the maze with the exploding gnomes and flames in? There are some BUGS there.

1. The switch stops flames moving, and starts a countdown. However the flames do not start moving again when the countdown hits zero.
2. You can walk out of the maze into the black zone and walk on top of the walls in various places. I presume this isn't intentional?
3. I got all jewels, the magic jewel and did everything except hit both switches at the same time. I can't find any way out other than GAME OVER.
That maze wasn't supposed to be there. It was removed and you can download a version without it. You must have downloaded it before we had a chance to change the download link. Sorry about that.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can I killthe gest i don't wonna lick her pussy, I wanna kill her with the kinf in the neck.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Master versus Slave v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drop me a line if there're issues with my implementation of the new smart jump & stealth mode features.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Volts666
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes