88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It sad there no full finished version here, I hoped to play as mistress as well. But i don't see there never be posted the finished version of this kind of game.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
How do I continue the game after reaching the city? I work at the brothel for days, but the only thing that happens is that the brothel fights get more difficult. I was able to buy the best weapon and I've reached a point where I get group sex every time I go work at the brothel. Am I supposed to be doing something else? I bought the game on Itch, so I'm hoping that's not the end of the loyal path...

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
How do I continue the game after reaching the city? I work at the brothel for days, but the only thing that happens is that the brothel fights get more difficult. I was able to buy the best weapon and I've reached a point where I get group sex every time I go work at the brothel. Am I supposed to be doing something else? I bought the game on Itch, so I'm hoping that's not the end of the loyal path...
You have to work for the mob boss to progress the plot.

Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
It sad there no full finished version here, I hoped to play as mistress as well. But i don't see there never be posted the finished version of this kind of game.
They did finish it, but only on their patreon, and itch.io, but it's like 10 dollars for itch and 2 dollars for patreon

Reactions: RenéDescartes

BingusChungus

Jan 1, 2021
I appreciate the dev making a post but this is a pirating website you know? Just slapping abandoned on it is a little..

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes