Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Can I killthe gest i don't wonna lick her pussy, I wanna kill her with the kinf in the neck.
There will be a future questline where you can get revenge, but this won't happen in the manor. I don't want to spoil it, but we have interesting things planned for her.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I would like it if the art is fixed up eventually, like why would you draw tits and ass on a pixelated figure? If you can't draw pixel tits and ass, then just leave it as skin-colored. And the some of the scenes' eyes are obviously copied and pasted with a pixel outline, or simply didn't cover the entire eyes. Seriously, redrawing the eyes isn't that hard.

Not gonna lie, the game was good and its idea is interesting, but it is slow; for a game with different options and route, a slow gameplay is really painful on the experience of the player... I wish you could add a running option or at very least a skip button.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
I would like it if the art is fixed up eventually, like why would you draw tits and ass on a pixelated figure? If you can't draw pixel tits and ass, then just leave it as skin-colored. And the some of the scenes' eyes are obviously copied and pasted with a pixel outline, or simply didn't cover the entire eyes. Seriously, redrawing the eyes isn't that hard.

Not gonna lie, the game was good and its idea is interesting, but it is slow; for a game with different options and route, a slow gameplay is really painful on the experience of the player... I wish you could add a running option or at very least a skip button.
Thanks for the feedback. We'll try to address the art issues for the next update.

Gameplay-wise, we do plan on adding a way to skip the manor chapter and go straight to the mines or the city (after beating the game). The running speed has to stay as is because its speed is related to chasing/running gameplay later on.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Master versus Slave v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drop me a line if there're issues with my implementation of the new smart jump & stealth mode features.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I Donwload but i can take the rug from complete the Quest

yulyulyulyul

Jun 6, 2017
Super quality game with a lot of depth and surprisingly good writing. As far as art goes this is decent as well considering some of the other games around.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
any news on a new update?
Can someone update this tread? screenshots are dead and on his patreon the last version is 0.9
We're planning on a steam release for June. I can't myself post the full version of the game as that would undermine both patreon supporters and a steam release. But this is a piracy site. If someone pirates a copy and uploads it on a separate thread, we can't/won't do anything about that. The game is basically available for $2 on patreon right now, but if you can't afford that and really want to play, send me a dm.

Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
We're planning on a steam release for June. I can't myself post the full version of the game as that would undermine both patreon supporters and a steam release. But this is a piracy site. If someone pirates a copy and uploads it on a separate thread, we can't/won't do anything about that. The game is basically available for $2 on patreon right now, but if you can't afford that and really want to play, send me a dm.
ok got it

Xiaolu

Jul 28, 2017
Kind of stuck on loyal path; am i missing something here or do i have to get really lucky to earn 150g every day?

harrio1

Jul 8, 2017
Does anyone have a link to the full game? All links on the patreon are dead. I'm guessing it's because of the steam release?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes