Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Is there anyway in HELL to cheat, this rng is beyond dumb, and the fact the timer doesn't pause mid-combat means you automatically lose a whole day if you get into more than 1 fight in the master route.

Daame

May 20, 2022
haha, so someone actually uploaded the full game? finally!
Noxurtica deserves more recognition tho :3

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahhhh....That it, I save scumming. day 2 and everything locksdown and day 3 I die to a brute orc wearing red armor on the road
day 4 everything on lock down and i got ambush 2 times by bandits on road. That it. This game doing it on purpose

Last edited:

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
wouldnt it be better too remove the female protagonist tag and put in the multiple protagonist tag
or at the very least at a male protagonist tag?

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.0):

Untested
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.0):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

Reactions: Anonym_e

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Found Trojan:Script/Sabsik.FL.A!ml

and that is.. buy all girls and do little thing with them and that is?

Last edited:
Reactions: vertabsolu

Kijeryn

Jun 19, 2022
The slave part seems broken, or at least I couldn't do the first mobster mission as he just keeps repeating himself.

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Ok I found a way to cheese the game on the master path to avoid the BS combat mechanic. Once you load in put ALL of your money into investing and maybe go out once to get more money. Then go to the TOWN every day and immediatly head back home, it will skip the day cycle and pay you the money you invested, over 10 days you'll be able to invest again and then snowball money from there. It takes time but it lets you avoid the worst mechanics in the game and get to the actual master vs slave parts if you want to avoid the combat. Makes a 2:00 day/pay cycle into a 10 second one.

Reactions: Ninjaman2

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Ok I found a way to cheese the game on the master path to avoid the BS combat mechanic. Once you load in put ALL of your money into investing and maybe go out once to get more money. Then go to the TOWN every day and immediatly head back home, it will skip the day cycle and pay you the money you invested, over 10 days you'll be able to invest again and then snowball money from there. It takes time but it lets you avoid the worst mechanics in the game and get to the actual master vs slave parts if you want to avoid the combat. Makes a 2:00 day/pay cycle into a 10 second one.
In the Master route can you ever serve the slave or is it just maledom?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes