Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
hopefully it

cool will you leave the combat system in and being able to travel to gain exp and level up and capture people and a morality system could be nice but not necessary
We definitely had something like combat in mind for another master, not the merchant that we'll be working on next.

Feb 6, 2018
i see massive potential in this, but my concern is content released per update.... I have high hopes seeing as rpg trainers are so rare i cant find them

mr.annonypls

Feb 25, 2019
hmm.... will there be a chance that the master/you will bring in a "doctor" to "improve" the slave's body/your body?

Plus superbly high potential in this game. Only drawback is the art, but meh, the art will get better with further updates..
In the watch list for good h-games

ScarletMary

Jul 21, 2017
Imagin a creation of an R-18 RPG maker game with the freedom OF corruption of Champions. With no real set goals, just adventuring and ect.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Master versus Slave v0.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: KarylSummer

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
Perfect slave route content ends after blowjob at the garden? i'm back at the cell but can't move or open the menu.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Master versus Slave v0.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Perfect slave route content ends after blowjob at the garden? i'm back at the cell but can't move or open the menu.
I'm having this issue as well
Yes, that is the end of the current version. There is supposed to be some text saying so, but there seems to be a bug. We have a huge update for January, come check us out then. Merry Christmas.

Reactions: Fakecrash

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'm not sure what you're asking, but we got rid of autosave and autoload because people were asking for manual save and manual loads.
I'm wont save when i wont and wen i wont but I don't see no file to save and load a file to diferent path.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
i see massive potential in this, but my concern is content released per update.... I have high hopes seeing as rpg trainers are so rare i cant find them
We're working on two games at the same time, so often our development time overlaps, but our January update will be fairly big, so be sure to check back then.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
I'm wont save when i wont and wen i wont but I don't see no file to save and load a file to diferent path.
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but if you have an issue with saving and loading, you should delete the save file in the game folder and then reboot the game to start over.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why I can't take a knif to kill this bastard and the guest who sit on the croch)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Also I wnt kill the head Maid I hate her when she punished me becous I con't finish the work (I gonna pleace the master). I wont kill her but first I nead help from the guard.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes