3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The dev's idea of romance is clearly "Don't worry baby, I'll still love you no matter how many guys run a train on you every night. Don't mind me fellas, I'll just sit here and watch."
I will still enjoy fucking the shit out of all the other girls and stuffing Chris to piss off Hugh ..... I still have hope for a couple of the girls and a romance path as they seem to have avoided the cock carousel so far...

Devon is top of the list. I know she is only friends with Nick and nothing happened, her character so far doesn't seem the type.

Robyn. I haven't seen her go off with any guys and she seems very keen on the MC.

Bailey. They made it known she hasn't been sleeping with any of the guys, probably because she's too busy but MC will be in prime position when he starts his business.

Liz. I haven't had any sign of her sleeping around and her and MC will be getting much closer soon.

Crystal. Only seen her briefly but when she walked past on the stairwell scene she did say to her friend it had been far too long since she had anything.

Penny. This one is probably just a me thing but I really like her. She seemed very cuddly after sex and they look good together.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeanettei

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Devon is top of the list. I know she is only friends with Nick and nothing happened, her character so far doesn't seem the type.
Yeah, she was on the top of my list too, until she left the club with the black guy sporting the hair-mop at the end of this update. At this point I'm expecting the MC to visit his 89 year old grandma and interrupt an S&M session she's queening. :cautious:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, she was on the top of my list too, until she left the club with the black guy sporting the hair-mop at the end of this update. At this point I'm expecting the MC to visit his 89 year old grandma and interrupt an S&M session she's queening. :cautious:
That was Nick, they are just friends. I am 100% certain nothing is going on there.

I think she was using him as emotional support because she wanted that night to be a date with MC but saw him and Liz kiss and had no context which upset her.

One of those misunderstanding scenes that takes ages to sort out to delay the sex because for some reason devs like to drag out the sex with the main girls peoplle want.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I want to like this game but it's a massive disappointment to me. The girls look nice enough but holy shit every single scene has to be about some other dude in some way. I'm just not interested and it's a huge turn-off. I don't want to share a girl with anyone, I don't want sloppy seconds, I don't want to send photos to some fucking loser. I'm not playing games like these to "bro" it up with some ugly chud. I'm not interested in fucking a girl just because her boyfriend says I can, what the fuck kind of loser shit is that, holy shit it's actually insane to me.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I had subbed for this update when it came out for the $10 tier and felt like I wasted $10. I had posted my comments on Patreon, but can't access it anymore after my sub expired. But basically, it seems all common sense is thrown out in order to get a specific result with Devon. First, if you're planning on meeting someone, why the hell would you not exchange numbers and send a text, "Hey, I'm waiting for you over by the bar" ?? I think that's what most normal people would do. And if I tell someone I'm going to meet them, I'm not going to sit down with some other person and go into their problems or anything like that. I'll tell them, "Hey, I'm meeting someone here, but let's chat soon".

So the way this whole thing played out with Devon, literally the only person I'm interested in... it was a massive disappointment. I know things will get there eventually, but this just seemed to be the most stupid thing ever.

Also, I'm not a fan of girls just throwing themselves all over MC (and also not having a choice to reject or not). I'm old school and like a little bit of a chase.

On another note, I do believe Avaron is correct about Nick. Devon is a friend and he was comforting her after she witnessed MC stupidly kissing another girl when he was supposed to be there with her. The whole logic behind this scene is way out there, though.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I had subbed for this update when it came out for the $10 tier and felt like I wasted $10. I had posted my comments on Patreon, but can't access it anymore after my sub expired. But basically, it seems all common sense is thrown out in order to get a specific result with Devon. First, if you're planning on meeting someone, why the hell would you not exchange numbers and send a text, "Hey, I'm waiting for you over by the bar" ?? I think that's what most normal people would do. And if I tell someone I'm going to meet them, I'm not going to sit down with some other person and go into their problems or anything like that. I'll tell them, "Hey, I'm meeting someone here, but let's chat soon".

So the way this whole thing played out with Devon, literally the only person I'm interested in... it was a massive disappointment. I know things will get there eventually, but this just seemed to be the most stupid thing ever.

Also, I'm not a fan of girls just throwing themselves all over MC (and also not having a choice to reject or not). I'm old school and like a little bit of a chase.

On another note, I do believe Avaron is correct about Nick. Devon is a friend and he was comforting her after she witnessed MC stupidly kissing another girl when he was supposed to be there with her. The whole logic behind this scene is way out there, though.
I agree completely.

It seems Devon is the girl set up for being one of the main love interests along with Robyn.

The main difference there seems to be Devons route is being purposefully dragged out but not in a logical way. For instance, Robyns is going slowly because MC thinks she's a bit of a ditz (which she is) and hasn't quite worked her out.

Devons route knows they both like each other but it's got messy. Devon told Todd she considered it a date yet Todd said absolutely nothing about that when he saw the MC.

I also agree about the texting. Devon did text the MC after the bar thing when he left to ask if he was okay yet can't text when she wanted a date nor can MC text to ask where she is, that just seemed bizarre.

The conversation with Liz could have happened any time but was used to drag out Devons route longer as we now have to get over this whole misunderstanding which I know is going to take another update or two, we've all seen arcs like that before.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the game but the whole Devon/MC thing could do with making a tad more sense rather than so many "but, why?" moments.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I agree completely.

It seems Devon is the girl set up for being one of the main love interests along with Robyn.

The main difference there seems to be Devons route is being purposefully dragged out but not in a logical way. For instance, Robyns is going slowly because MC thinks she's a bit of a ditz (which she is) and hasn't quite worked her out.

Devons route knows they both like each other but it's got messy. Devon told Todd she considered it a date yet Todd said absolutely nothing about that when he saw the MC.

I also agree about the texting. Devon did text the MC after the bar thing when he left to ask if he was okay yet can't text when she wanted a date nor can MC text to ask where she is, that just seemed bizarre.

The conversation with Liz could have happened any time but was used to drag out Devons route longer as we now have to get over this whole misunderstanding which I know is going to take another update or two, we've all seen arcs like that before.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the game but the whole Devon/MC thing could do with making a tad more sense rather than so many "but, why?" moments.
Totally agree. And perhaps I'm misremembering, but wasn't Devon kind of pushing MC to hook up with other girls earlier on? I mean, even if that's the case, don't be an idiot and do that while you're supposed to be on a date with her. But still, I would have thought after that she wouldn't be as put off by the kiss and would have at least talked to him about it.

But yes, the whole thing was definitely there to create drama and drag out Devon's route. I'm ok with build-up and what not, but at least do it in a way that makes sense.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Tbh I didn't like the forced sex scene
Or at least it was forced for me
Maybe I made a wrong choice?

Still, I'm willing to put up with stuff like that if the sharing content is good
Hopefully it is

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Tbh I didn't like the forced sex scene
Or at least it was forced for me
Maybe I made a wrong choice?

Still, I'm willing to put up with stuff like that if the sharing content is good
Hopefully it is
The one on the staircase?

Yeah, that happens regardless, there is no choice to avoid.

I think some of the sharing stuff is okay so far. Leprecunts stuff is fun especially with her boyfriend enjoying getting cucked and Kyuw not letting Hugh touch her.

I haven't worked out Chris yet but I don't think much will happen with her until we take over the Pink Box and show the girls they can be protected from the arseholes.

Or sooner if the stuff with Liz takes off.

Love how the teachers are all involved in it to. This is going to be a fun uni.

Now all that's needed is to bed that shortcake construction lass.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The one on the staircase?

Yeah, that happens regardless, there is no choice to avoid.

I think some of the sharing stuff is okay so far. Leprecunts stuff is fun especially with her boyfriend enjoying getting cucked and Kyuw not letting Hugh touch her.

I haven't worked out Chris yet but I don't think much will happen with her until we take over the Pink Box and show the girls they can be protected from the arseholes.

Or sooner if the stuff with Liz takes off.

Love how the teachers are all involved in it to. This is going to be a fun uni.

Now all that's needed is to bed that shortcake construction lass.
Yeah, I think this is going to be a pretty good game

My favourite girl so far is Charlie
I liked that scene where she was having sex with Hugh & Dave while the mc watched
Although they could have treated her nicer imo

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
This is the first swinging/sharing-type game I've ever played, and honestly I'm super conflicted about it.
I don't dislike swinging/sharing as long as it does right, but this game is sometimes exciting and sometimes frustrating.
Renders are actually super hot, and I really like that each girl has her own distinct features, so that's a big plus.
But the overall game is just... meh. I know it's a sharing game, but the dev doesn't have to make every girl literally cumdump. and seriously I just don't understand the appeal that you are constantly reminded that the girls you have fun with have sucked or fucked others before. Also, the sex scenes are just too random and too effortless and TOO MANY OTHER DICKS.
The dev clearly wants to set Devon as an (primary) LI, but the way he handles, especially the last scene of her, just doesn't make sense. She lbasically pushed MC to have fun with other girls and now she seems to be upset? The dev literarlly just creates drama for the sake of drama.

Reactions: Fiz1247 and MorphRO

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I want to like this game but it's a massive disappointment to me. The girls look nice enough but holy shit every single scene has to be about some other dude in some way. I'm just not interested and it's a huge turn-off. I don't want to share a girl with anyone, I don't want sloppy seconds, I don't want to send photos to some fucking loser. I'm not playing games like these to "bro" it up with some ugly chud. I'm not interested in fucking a girl just because her boyfriend says I can, what the fuck kind of loser shit is that, holy shit it's actually insane to me.
Just decline his offer when he asks you you the school atrium, that sets a permanent variable if you don't want to buddy up with Bob.
screenshot0001.jpg
I agree completely.

It does have a lot of those moments, and as a sub your reaction was pretty much uniform amongst others, to which the dev conceded the ending club sequence could have been done better. From my view, as long as Dev and MC can finally become a thing in the next update or two, I can forgive this all as character buildup - it makes the emotional payoff that much sweeter when you feel deprived of all these earlier meetings.

As for Nick, if you dig deeper and look at the game script,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and this along with his behavior in the parking lot with Devon (watch the subtle details in the scene background) makes for an entirely different story, one which paints Devon is a very sympathetic and endearing light.
Totally agree. And perhaps I'm misremembering, but wasn't Devon kind of pushing MC to hook up with other girls earlier on? I mean, even if that's the case, don't be an idiot and do that while you're supposed to be on a date with her. But still, I would have thought after that she wouldn't be as put off by the kiss and would have at least talked to him about it.
Yes, though at least it had the self awareness to poke fun at this idea.
ss2.jpg
I interpret in one of two ways, either it's consistent with the "laidback-college-fuck-around" theme where everyone wants to have fun, OR indeed it's a bit of Devon stirring the pot, testing him. While in a perfect world we'd have choices every step of the way, I'm willing to accept it as a narrative device to show what kind of character she is - I can't remember any of the other girls being that invested in MC and his actions, even in albeit an underhanded way.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It does have a lot of those moments, and as a sub your reaction was pretty much uniform amongst others, to which the dev conceded the ending club sequence could have been done better. From my view, as long as Dev and MC can finally become a thing in the next update or two, I can forgive this all as character buildup - it makes the emotional payoff that much sweeter when you feel deprived of all these earlier meetings.
For me, it wasn't just the ending. The whole event that I felt was built up to be a bitchin good time, was overall very flat. Did MC even get a drink? If I were dev, the mixer event itself would probably be a multi-update thing. Not just show up, choose to mess around with bathroom girl or not, talk to needy wench, miss out on Devon.

I interpret in one of two ways, either it's consistent with the "laidback-college-fuck-around" theme where everyone wants to have fun, OR indeed it's a bit of Devon stirring the pot, testing him. While in a perfect world we'd have choices every step of the way, I'm willing to accept it as a narrative device to show what kind of character she is - I can't remember any of the other girls being that invested in MC and his actions, even in albeit an underhanded way.
Yep, could be. She seems too invested in him, considering they seem to barely know each other at this point.

Anyway, I've done a bit of complaining about this particular update, but overall I still like the game and feel it has a lot of promise. I wouldn't mind if dev revisited some of these things and cleaned it up a bit at some point.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Robyn is, kinda. She's not quite as close to the MC as Devon is but she is trying very hard to get closer to him.
The whole ditzy thing turns me off, I can't tell if it's just an act though.
For me, it wasn't just the ending. The whole event that I felt was built up to be a bitchin good time, was overall very flat. Did MC even get a drink? If I were dev, the mixer event itself would probably be a multi-update thing. Not just show up, choose to mess around with bathroom girl or not, talk to needy wench, miss out on Devon.
Yeah, as I posted on a different thread for the game, IMO it was less of a problem with the event itself and more with pacing. Assuming dev does see this through, the event can be viewed as a mere 'starter" event. (Keep in mind that club is separate from the elusive "Pink Box" high end club they mention)

Pacing meaning many devs have this bad habit of writing in cliffhangers at the end of updates; which is fine with a TV series when you KNOW there will be a followup, but with the volatile market of avns where each update has a chance to be the last it seems silly to me. Every update should end on a high or stable note, put the "OMG I can't believe she did that!" moments in the middle of a release, not the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The whole ditzy thing turns me off, I can't tell if it's just an act though.

Yeah, as I posted on a different thread for the game, IMO it was less of a problem with the event itself and more with pacing. Assuming dev does see this through, the event can be viewed as a mere 'starter" event. (Keep in mind that club is separate from the elusive "Pink Box" high end club they mention)

Pacing meaning many devs have this bad habit of writing in cliffhangers at the end of updates; which is fine with a TV series when you KNOW there will be a followup, but with the volitatile market of avns where each update has a chance to be the last it seems silly to me. Every update should end on a high or stable note, put the "OMG I can't believe she did that!" moments in the middle of a release, not the end.
Yeah, cliffhangers are just... no. Stahp! They aren't cute. They aren't clever. And they are more frustrating than they are tension building.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Yes, yes...all this speculative banter is ok and somewhat interesting, but no one is mentioning the real problem with the game--the fixation on farting. It's worse than hanging around my adolescent grandsons.... :oops:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes, yes...all this speculative banter is ok and somewhat interesting, but no one is mentioning the real problem with the game--the fixation on farting. It's worse than hanging around my adolescent grandsons.... :oops:
hahaha the elevator joke at start I could do without.

But worry not! I'm working on an audio patch for dev right now to add foley effects to game! :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes