3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Literally the 1st two scenes in the new update :HideThePain:
View attachment 2907858
What man sees a hot woman and instead of I wish I'd fuck her is I wish me and my buddy would fuck her :FacePalm:
also, untagged ntr plot thickens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sloppy Seconds Simulator, just like I said, there are zero girls that haven't fucked and continue to fuck multiple other males in the game. All the girls in the banner are the college's cumdumps and there is this guy named Allen that has fucked the dean, the teacher and students so far and since the librarian knows about it, probably her too. :HideThePain:
And just if you thought that Devon, the last girl left could be decent, the writing is on the wall...
OMG...thanks for the save. No, really...thanks. :KEK:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MasteringThePinkBox-0.05d
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I played this not that long ago and it was pretty short, they've added quite a lot of content since then I expected it to stop long before it did. I'm also vibing how slutty a lot of the women in it are. So overall much more impressed with it than I was before, will be interesting to see how the story shapes up from here and hopefully there'll be some ways to choose how the relationships with each girl go rather than atm it just feels like a yes/no thing.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
This last update sucked choice wise.
yeah.
If everyone had the same gender,
this game would be like trying to fuck your own mc.
Not trying to get philosophical here. but except for the the narcisists or the ntr lovers, most here don't want to "fuck" someone who is identical to themselves in mannerisms actions and thoughts.
In addition, it looks like the dev is trying to drag the reunion between the mc and his ex who is according to some of the sluts, an even bigger slut than them and was apparently fucking the town behind his back.
Looks this scenario was to heavily on the ntr side to bring it back to the swinging side

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Literally the 1st two scenes in the new update :HideThePain:
View attachment 2907858
What man sees a hot woman and instead of I wish I'd fuck her is I wish me and my buddy would fuck her :FacePalm:
also, untagged ntr plot thickens
Sloppy Seconds Simulator, just like I said, there are zero girls that haven't fucked and continue to fuck multiple other males in the game. All the girls in the banner are the college's cumdumps and there is this guy named Allen that has fucked the dean, the teacher and students so far and since the librarian knows about it, probably her too. :HideThePain:
And just if you thought that Devon, the last girl left could be decent, the writing is on the wall...
Thank you for the warning. Appreciate your reminder. I can get the hell out of here before downloading the game.:FacePalm:

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Really don't like how the latest update gave you a lack of choices. I wanted to pursue devon but the developer kind of turned the MC into a man whore that kisses every new woman he meets, There were like 1 or 2 dialogue options in the whole update, I honestly just wish their were more decisions for the player.

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
the dev toke the 5 or 6 first choices also,in the train,in the lawyer office,in the dean office......is like a different game now,and stil no backbone at all the guys mc hust being trashed by 3 stoodges and didnt say shit,and when he needs to go for devon he talk to tood?/?/ETF is this dev doing?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
All the girls are quite beautiful, and the content itself is quite interesting. I especially liked that the MC does not perceive all male characters in advance as enemies and competitors, but at the same time he is not a cuckold, but a completely normal guy who is not in a bubble of relationships where only he and his harem.)
Perhaps one of the few games where I really liked everything.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i gave up on this game pretty quickly. but apparently this game is supposed to have a romance path which seems kind of weird to me since this game feels like anything but.

then the dev says share who you want or not if you dont. but kind of hard to feel like you have a choice when they all seem to have been shared before or are still fucking on the side.

i liked the design of some girls but in some cases you literally just walk in on them already getting it on or about to. after that i have no reason to choose them

and from gathering more info from those who played it more than i have it's cleary going in a way i'd rather avoid.

this game is basically slut central. which i'm not shaming it if it is, but wasnt what i was expecting. but yeah doubt i'll try this game again.

anyways i tried. didn't like it. time to move on.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
i gave up on this game pretty quickly. but apparently this game is supposed to have a romance path which seems kind of weird to me since this game feels like anything but.
The dev's idea of romance is clearly "Don't worry baby, I'll still love you no matter how many guys run a train on you every night. Don't mind me fellas, I'll just sit here and watch."

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes