3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I did not actually see that scene because I picked a romance ones (Oh innocent me), that said for the final scene she dont seems all that willing in general, at least in part, so kind of a damsel in distress, but being this game more like a slut in distress, kinda works for me, but for sure not the virginal LI a lot of people wants
Even if you dont get that scene, stuff still happens behind the scenes since she is still getting pimped to old guys and you find out only after you've been on a date with her. And listen to the audacity of this bitch, she wants the MC without telling him anything of what is going on to save her...
The only way to avoid ntr is to avoid her, period.

You are aware that between Mother Teressa and town bicycles there are multiple levels of women, contrary to popular opinion people dont always look for virgins, if they were milf and mom-son incest would not be as popular. People just dont want the whole cast's sloppy seconds. Being a dik has almost the whole cast of secondary characters as sex workers and they are fan favorite characters and rarerly do you hear about ntr disputes, do you know why? Because the game doesn't rub it in people's faces about what they are doing. Here you dont pass a single scene without hearing about how slutty these slutty girls really are, that is 90% of the dialogue in the game. :FacePalm:

How troll would it be if the ex gf, the one everyone calls sluttier than them, be the only decent female in the game, at least embrace the parody aspect, since story and characters are obviously least thing on this dev' s mind.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Even if you dont get that scene, stuff still happens behind the scenes since she is still getting pimped to old guys and you find out only after you've been on a date with her. And listen to the audacity of this bitch, she wants the MC without telling him anything of what is going on to save her...

You are aware that between Mother Teressa and town bicycles there are multiple levels of women, contrary to popular opinion people dont always look for virgins, if they were milf and mom-son incest would not be as popular. People just dont want the whole cast's sloppy seconds. Being a dik has almost the whole cast of secondary characters as sex workers and they are fan favorite characters and rarerly do you hear about ntr disputes, do you know why? Because the game doesn't rub it in people's faces about what they are doing. Here you dont pass a single scene without hearing about how slutty these slutty girls really are, that is 90% of the dialogue in the game. :FacePalm:

How troll would it be if the ex gf, the one everyone calls sluttier than them, be the only decent female in the game, at least embrace the parody aspect, since story and characters are obviously least thing on this dev' s mind.
The fact that the Ex gf seems to have cheated on the MC while they were together as well disappointed me, she might not have, but given what the other characters said about her being the biggest slut there and probably hid it from the MC, gives me reason to think that. Maybe she only became a massive slut after dumping the MC for not going to college with her and given his massive dick is looking for a guy that can satisfy her and her sluttyness is just that she can't. It would be a funny storyline tbh.
I would have preferred if she was actually a good girl, because it seems like there is 0 of those in this game, everyone is a cocksleeve, even devon that seemed to be the good girl character might not be. Then they have the phone game that we all have seen before in another game. Doesn't seem to be the focus though.
This game seems to be a persons fantasy of what a college is, or what they want it to be, which is fine. There are people like this in college, heck even in highschools there are girls like this. It's nothing strange, it's just not everyone.
Maybe there are actually nice girls in this game and not everyone is a massive slut to be fucked by everyone.
But aslo maybe not, either way I am not going to fuzz too much about it and enjoy the game for what it is a mindless fuckfest with hot characters.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I mean I'm not into sloppy seconds or some other kinks but the game is somehow more realistic than most.
Good luck looking for a hot female virgin in College :ROFLMAO:

True, but that's what all guys want ;) Most of us anyway. Just as much of a fantasy existence as mr right for the women haha

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
How to get phone pic of a dean fucking and the one with that green hair girl in orgy? Sharing pics with Bob but i don't know if there is some decision to choose in order to see those pics.
I think: sharing pics, and see action movie with Colleen. ... or don't go in the movie, go Kyums dorm.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
anyone knowwhy our oldsavesdo not work..... Ican start from the beginning... but do not want to.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
anyone knowwhy our oldsavesdo not work..... Ican start from the beginning... but do not want to.
Usually when old saves don't work, the reason is a substantial difference in earlier files. Things like adding / removing variables, modifying choice menus, and similar risk breaking previous saves. I had to start completely over too, so I think it's probably expected. My save even 30 seconds into the game — to help me remember how the MC's parents died — wouldn't load. Since it was so extreme, broken saves might be caused by an upgrade in the version of Ren'Py. Anyway, since even 30 seconds in the save was unusable, I don't think you'll have any choice but to restart. Hopefully skipping text will let you redo things relatively quickly.

mabricius

Jul 14, 2018
Have the same problem, when loading any save (ANY SAVE) an error pops up an after ignore, the game starts from me very begining

AJ110

Jun 9, 2020
View attachment 2454130

Overview:
This is a journey of Zach and his new friends.
After dealing with some personal loss.
Zach slowly comes into some interesting situations.
Choose between caring is sharing, or keep it all for yourself.
Help your friends achieve their desires, or don't!
Lets see where we end up!​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-05
Release Date: 2023-08-20
Developer: Studio 68 Games!
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Same, love this game right now and the overall feel of freedom, you don't feel constrained to a single person, but at the same time, it doesn't have that pure harem game feel (which I personally hate) where you know no matter what you do every girl will be tripping over themselves to get to mcs dick. I guess I'm saying it feels more realistic, like your choices actually matter in who you pair with.

My only complaint is at some times the roster of names gets a llittle rushed - like when jamjam is talking to you about getting with green hair girl, and he's throwing out names rapid fire, I had to rewind back and scroll through scenes to figure out who Dave and Alexis actually were - this is made worse because often characters are just referred to as "babe" or "girl" - I think it's the second scene at the lockers if you missed Aimee's name being "Aimee", you wouldn't actually know.

I'm not against the idea of the "unknown girl" stuff before you meet someone, that makes sense, but more organic transitions are needed, especially because many of the characters look very similar. I thought Lola was Aimee for awhile, and also confused them with Jessica.

And is Jenn real, or just in MC's mind? Also did anyone else catch when the jocks were having the bathroom convo about the "huge slut Sam" - that was likely a callback to the Sam from the start? Or unrelated?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Motion11 and JPhara

JPhara

Jul 6, 2023
It's so funny to see the guys in here whining about how the girls in the game are sleeping with other dudes besides MC :FacePalm:

I mean honestly, how many games with the plot of: "Giant dicked alpha boss who looks suspiciously like a nerdy 17 year old virgin, gets every single hot girl and no other men ever have sex with any girls EVER" can you play?

These are the type of guys who freak out and throw a tantrum when they find out their girlfriend has seen another dick besides their own. Yes, girls sleep with whoever they want and YOU are NOT SPECIAL. Hot women have a lot of sex with tons of different guys, it's a fact of life. If that make you uncomfortable then it is an insecurity of yours, do you really need to share that with us? :WaitWhat:

Stop tying to bully the dev into ruining his game by posting fatuous comments like "PASS." Ok? Congrats. I don't go to every cookie cutter harem game thread and leave a post about how it doesn't suit my personal tastes.....do you seriously have nothing better to do with your time?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Dude why are you still here? Are you on some campaign from some opposing game to deliberately inject bad press here? Every post of yours on this thread has been extremely critical, clearly you're better off finding a mcdonalds ballpit or something.

Information about the game is one thing, but when it's always presented in a certain tone, I doubt the poster has beneficent motivations.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Dude why are you still here? Are you on some campaign from some opposing game to deliberately inject bad press here? Every post of yours on this thread has been extremely critical, clearly you're better off finding a mcdonalds ballpit or something.

Information about the game is one thing, but when it's always presented in a certain tone, I doubt the poster has beneficent motivations.
How can it be in any other way when the game's content is one tone from the very 1st scene? :WaitWhat:When the game will give me something to work with then I will post about it, like I praised the hot character models. I am still here because the game had an update, which I played and posted my impression of it. The question is what is your deal, did my posts hit too close to home? There are forum tools at your fingertips, use them if my posts made you sweat.

I am still getting thanks for my initial 'review' so it seems it is useful for someone, who did yours help? :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes